🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

what abuses? be specific... because Carter page was being groomed as a Russian asset and said he was "representing the Kremlin".

you have a problem with him being observed while on foreign soil?

tough.

but please tell me why none of the people indicted are complaining about the FISA warrants but deluded right-wingers are.
LOL

That's why those are being charged with Tax Evasion..............And offshoring money.

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Ken Starr spent 6 years investigating the Clinton’s over Whitewater and ultimately accused Bill Clinton of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying under oath about getting a blow job; which had nothing to do with Whitewater.

Where was your outrage then?
.So a person comes forward with evidence of a crime (in the case of Linda Tripp), and you figure that such a thing shouldn't be counted or investigated once brought forward ??

Is there anyone bringing forward any evidence of a crime, and submitting it to Mueller or is Mueller just turning over rock after rock on the taxpayers dime hoping to uncover something (i.e. the definitiin of a witch hunt) ???

No- what we are arguing is that
a) when a person comes forward with evidence of a crime that such a thing should be counted and investigated upon(Michael Flynn, Carter Page, etc)
b) That calls for Mueller to end his investigation because he has spent a whole year on it- and hasn't nailed the President for lying about a blowjob- are premature- since Whitewater took 4 years to nail a President for lying about a blowjob.
Says the so called citizen for justice here eh ??? You admitting that your angle is more about vengence instead of justice is quite interesting. Now what about the time lines between the two investigation's, should they be the same just to satisfy your lust for Trump blood ??? You people aren't about justice, and the longer this mess goes on, the more y'all keep slipping and telling on yourselves. LOL.

LOL and when did I admit anything you claimed?

Give me that quote?

Oh wait- you are just emulating your Dear Leader an dhis lies.

what abuses? be specific... because Carter page was being groomed as a Russian asset and said he was "representing the Kremlin".

Carter Page "worked with the Kremlin" ONCE. Preparing a scholarly paper for WTO Trade negotiations that you or anyone can pull up read on line. And he spent 3 years there opening a Merill Lynch franchise in Russia. Absolutely NOTHING nefarious or illegal about any of that. At least 10 times more open than Podesta representing SberBank DURING THE CAMPAIGN. With 100s of shady oligarchs and mafioso holding loans and interests THRU SberBank..

And during the time he was working in Russia he COOPERATED with the FBI and Intel who also warned him when there were attempts to recruit him for "deeper issues". It's hysterical the lies that appeared about him in the Steele Dossier. Steele was told by Russian Intel pranksters, that Page was offered 30% of GasProm in exchange for helping them. That would make him one of the richest men in the world. About $22 BILL dollars. He's laughed about it on TV.. It's patently ridiculous and phony -- like the REST of that "dossier"

The FISA warrant opened up DOMESTIC spying on him and ANY association of his. Going as far back as the archives on NSA spy system go.. People who don't KNOW that's what a FISA warrant is for and refuse to accept facts, shouldn't be buggering opinions on any of this.
but please tell me why none of the people indicted are complaining about the FISA warrants but deluded right-wingers are.

You're clueless oblivious and in denial if you haven't heard about 10 of top level FBI folks being FIRED, DEMOTED or QUITTING over the FISA abuse and Clinton Investigation matters just since about a year.. Again it's useless to waste time with you because you're denial about govt abuse applies to ANYTHING that taints your tribe.

Do you even KNOW about the IG report that's being leaked and due out soon? Or the names Strok and Page as FBI agents?

Why lie?

The FBI was actually monitoring Page's connections with Russia from as far back as at least 2013. His trip to Russia in 2016 is what led them to obtain a FISA warrant on him.

The things that don't add up about Carter Page

Carter Page, a 46-year-old energy industry consultant with longstanding ties to Russia.....

Carter Page "worked with the Kremlin" ONCE. Preparing a scholarly paper for WTO Trade negotiations that you or anyone can pull up read on line. And he spent 3 years there opening a Merill Lynch franchise in Russia. Absolutely NOTHING nefarious or illegal about any of that. At least 10 times more open than Podesta representing SberBank DURING THE CAMPAIGN. With 100s of shady oligarchs and mafioso holding loans and interests THRU SberBank..

And during the time he was working in Russia he COOPERATED with the FBI and Intel who also warned him when there were attempts to recruit him for "deeper issues". It's hysterical the lies that appeared about him in the Steele Dossier. Steele was told by Russian Intel pranksters, that Page was offered 30% of GasProm in exchange for helping them. That would make him one of the richest men in the world. About $22 BILL dollars. He's laughed about it on TV.. It's patently ridiculous and phony -- like the REST of that "dossier"

The FISA warrant opened up DOMESTIC spying on him and ANY association of his. Going as far back as the archives on NSA spy system go.. People who don't KNOW that's what a FISA warrant is for and refuse to accept facts, shouldn't be buggering opinions on any of this.

You're clueless oblivious and in denial if you haven't heard about 10 of top level FBI folks being FIRED, DEMOTED or QUITTING over the FISA abuse and Clinton Investigation matters just since about a year.. Again it's useless to waste time with you because you're denial about govt abuse applies to ANYTHING that taints your tribe.

Do you even KNOW about the IG report that's being leaked and due out soon? Or the names Strok and Page as FBI agents?

Why lie?

The FBI was actually monitoring Page's connections with Russia from as far back as at least 2013. His trip to Russia in 2016 is what led them to obtain a FISA warrant on him.

Carter Page, a 46-year-old energy industry consultant with longstanding ties to Russia.....

Wow.. quote the section of the law where "longstanding ties to Russia" is a crime eh? You know we have ex CIA/NSA TOP BRASS in business over there for security consulting?

Of course they were monitoring, with his knowledge. Because he was COOPERATING with US authorities and was used as official "asset". They monitored ME for about 10 years when I worked in Intel. That doesn't make me a suspect or a criminal. It was for MY protection. At home and abroad. Grow the fuck up.

Why lie?

So, aside from going to Russia, what has Carter Page done that justified the FBI's suspicion of him?

So much utter bullcrap in that article. Like

The Trump campaign approved Carter's July 2016 trip to Russia

OF COURSE.

If you represent the campaign, YOU ASK permission to travel abroad on other business. That's the COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE THING TO DO. And Page, having been a Navy Intel guy KNOWS THIS..

I had to get permission to travel abroad from my security officer for 3 years following my leaving the "biz". AND I KNOW that they were following me around because I got confronted in Israel on a private biz trip because I forgot to get approval.

The problem was -- NO ONE in the leadership of Team Trump had security protocol backgrounds. And because of that -- they did some stupid things that made them LOOK bad. But --- you can't expect "civilians" trying to run a populist type campaign to KNOW about all of that.

In fact, BECAUSE of his Navy Intel position, I'm sure Carter Page had to "check in" as well. MAYBE for as long as 10 years AFTER leaving his position. Just because of THAT --- he was "under surveillance". And if an ex-military Intel guy is WORKING in Russia --- be DAMN SURE --- we knew every detail of what he was doing over there.

No mystery dude. You should thank him for his service. And the personal sacrifices that those with higher clearances make in their personal lives.

Can the spin get moar desperate? YES IT CAN.
Trump did what he does everyday. Spouting off cuz triggered. And you ***** dream that he plays 3d chess. Horrible disconnect.

[

Who took a meeting titled "gathering dirt on Hillary Clinton" with Russian operatives and where was the meeting held?

Oh, you mean the meeting set up by Fusion GPS on behalf of the Clinton campaign?

Oh, and if "gather dirt" is a crime, how do you Stalinists explain this Dossier you paid the Kremlin for? :dunno:

You mean the meeting that Donnie Jr. eagerly took- when he was told that he was meeting with a Russian with dirt on Clinton?

I don't know of any Stalinists so I can't address the second part of your post.
fyi-

Not just Russian, he was told it was from the Russian GOVERNMENT....as support for his father! :eek:

and donny jr said:

''I LOVE IT''

Why lie?

Wow.. quote the section of the law where "longstanding ties to Russia" is a crime eh? You know we have ex CIA/NSA TOP BRASS in business over there for security consulting?

Of course they were monitoring, with his knowledge. Because he was COOPERATING with US authorities and was used as official "asset". They monitored ME for about 10 years when I worked in Intel. That doesn't make me a suspect or a criminal. It was for MY protection. At home and abroad. Grow the fuck up.
LOLOL

Look who's attempting to redirect his own position ^^^

Where did I say he committed a crime? I said he was being monitored by the FBI for years.

You said, "Carter Page "worked with the Kremlin" ONCE"

That's a lie. As the article I posted points out -- he had long standing ties to Russia.

Why lie?

So, aside from going to Russia, what has Carter Page done that justified the FBI's suspicion of him?
Sorry, but I already posted a link to the article. I am under no obligation now to explain it to you. If you're interested, feel free to read the article.

In fact, BECAUSE of his Navy Intel position, I'm sure Carter Page had to "check in" as well. MAYBE for as long as 10 years AFTER leaving his position. Just because of THAT --- he was "under surveillance". And if an ex-military Intel guy is WORKING in Russia --- be DAMN SURE --- we knew every detail of what he was doing over there.

No mystery dude. You should thank him for his service. And the personal sacrifices that those with higher clearances make in their personal lives.

You mean the way you are 'thanking' Mueller, Comey and McCabe for the personal sacrifices that they made in their personal lives?

Again though you are just arguing that you know what must have happened and we should believe you- without any evidence that anything you said is correct.

Why lie?

You mean other than Russia trying to recruit him as a spy?

Why lie?

You mean other than Russia trying to recruit him as a spy?

not just them trying to recruit him.... him being cooperative and saying he "represented the Kremlin"

Why lie?

are you so stupid you don't understand that he was being groomed as an asset?

wait...

never mind. moron.

Why lie?

Sorry, but I already posted a link to the article. I am under no obligation now to explain it to you. If you're interested, feel free to read the article.

In other words, nothing.

Why lie?

wait...

never mind. moron.

"Being groomed as an asset" is meaningless snowflake spin.

LOL

That's why those are being charged with Tax Evasion..............And offshoring money.

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Ken Starr spent 6 years investigating the Clinton’s over Whitewater and ultimately accused Bill Clinton of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying under oath about getting a blow job; which had nothing to do with Whitewater.

.So a person comes forward with evidence of a crime (in the case of Linda Tripp), and you figure that such a thing shouldn't be counted or investigated once brought forward ??

Is there anyone bringing forward any evidence of a crime, and submitting it to Mueller or is Mueller just turning over rock after rock on the taxpayers dime hoping to uncover something (i.e. the definitiin of a witch hunt) ???

a) when a person comes forward with evidence of a crime that such a thing should be counted and investigated upon(Michael Flynn, Carter Page, etc)
b) That calls for Mueller to end his investigation because he has spent a whole year on it- and hasn't nailed the President for lying about a blowjob- are premature- since Whitewater took 4 years to nail a President for lying about a blowjob.
Says the so called citizen for justice here eh ??? You admitting that your angle is more about vengence instead of justice is quite interesting. Now what about the time lines between the two investigation's, should they be the same just to satisfy your lust for Trump blood ??? You people aren't about justice, and the longer this mess goes on, the more y'all keep slipping and telling on yourselves. LOL.

Give me that quote?

.Were you not the one that added whitewater into the discussion, and then spoke about 4 years (a timeline), and something about the lying about what Monica Lewinsky did to the former President ??

LOL

Give me that quote?

.Were you not the one that added whitewater into the discussion, and then spoke about 4 years (a timeline), and something about the lying about what Monica Lewinsky did to the former President ??

I was looking for that quote where I mentioned 'citizens for justice' or my 'lust for Trump blood'.

But yes- i did point out the hypocrisy of all of you who are whining that Mueller is taking too long and is looking at more than the Russia investigation by pointing out Whitewater.

Why lie?

wait...

never mind. moron.

"Being groomed as an asset" is meaningless snowflake spin.

Remember when the Right actually cared about Russia trying to recruit American spies?

Forum List

Back