🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

So, aside from going to Russia, what has Carter Page done that justified the FBI's suspicion of him?

You mean other than Russia trying to recruit him as a spy?

not just them trying to recruit him.... him being cooperative and saying he "represented the Kremlin"

Page is ex Navy Intelligence. He KNOWS where the lines are. He's not that stupid.

Russia thought he was
VP: [Male-1] wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am. Plus he writes to me in Russian [to] practice the language. He flies to Moscow more often than I do. He got hooked on Gazprom thinking that if they have a project he could rise up. Maybe he can. I don’t know, but it’s obvious that he wants to earn lots of money . . . .

And what media sewer that you frequent did THAT come from? And how did THEY get it.? This is presumably from Pence right? Did this leak out of the 702 NSA spying that you CLAIM never happened?

:19: What's incriminating in that? That Page is greedy and successful using his years of Business and Russian expertise? :ack-1:

You DO KNOW that Page being "in Russia all the time" was ENCOURAGED when the Soviet Union fell. Both left and right TOGETHER split their skivvies to be the FIRST over there to introduce them to capitalism and free markets. There were Commerce Dept programs in place to HOOK folks up and make introductions. That's how Page got the gig to set up Merrill Lynch networks over there in the 1st place.

You've been brainwashed and propagandized so much by leftist media that NONE of you actually KNOW the history leading up to this.

Russia Russia Russia. Does that STILL get you horny you little toads???

s'matter, hon? you don't like actual sources? you'd rather I post from breitbart or faux news? or maybe you'd prefer info-wars.

I don't really care about Donald bonking whatever he looked at...... your refusal to accept what he is, is your problem....not mine.

What do you "collude" to do anyway ?
Conspire to say ""Don't vote for Hillary"?
Half of us knew that already
How did votes get altered or taken away?
Beyond that it's all emotional froth over Hillary losing

You mean other than Russia trying to recruit him as a spy?

not just them trying to recruit him.... him being cooperative and saying he "represented the Kremlin"

Page is ex Navy Intelligence. He KNOWS where the lines are. He's not that stupid.

Russia thought he was
VP: [Male-1] wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am. Plus he writes to me in Russian [to] practice the language. He flies to Moscow more often than I do. He got hooked on Gazprom thinking that if they have a project he could rise up. Maybe he can. I don’t know, but it’s obvious that he wants to earn lots of money . . . .

And what media sewer that you frequent did THAT come from? And how did THEY get it.? This is presumably from Pence right? Did this leak out of the 702 NSA spying that you CLAIM never happened?

:19: What's incriminating in that? That Page is greedy and successful using his years of Business and Russian expertise? :ack-1:

You DO KNOW that Page being "in Russia all the time" was ENCOURAGED when the Soviet Union fell. Both left and right TOGETHER split their skivvies to be the FIRST over there to introduce them to capitalism and free markets. There were Commerce Dept programs in place to HOOK folks up and make introductions. That's how Page got the gig to set up Merrill Lynch networks over there in the 1st place.

You've been brainwashed and propagandized so much by leftist media that NONE of you actually KNOW the history leading up to this.

Russia Russia Russia. Does that STILL get you horny you little toads???

s'matter, hon? you don't like actual sources? you'd rather I post from breitbart or faux news? or maybe you'd prefer info-wars.

I don't really care about Donald bonking whatever he looked at...... your refusal to accept what he is, is your problem....not mine.

He didn't PROVIDE a source. Thats why I asked him several questions.. .

[
Great, quote the FBI saying her server was hacked or for the 3,413rd time, expose yourself to the forum as the fucking moron you are.........

Again Li'l Kim? You'll only lie again.

Well, for the lurkers...

{
The latest document release by the FBI, which contains a further 100 pages of "302s" or summaries from interviews conducted with various parties close to Hillary's private server, reveals a troubling fact: according to an interview conducted on June 6, 2016 with an unnamed employee working for a US defense contractor specializing in the areas of "missile, space and intelligence", classified documents linked to Hillary Clinton's private server were discovered in Romanian during a broader search for confirmation whether Clinton's private server had been breached from the outside.

Specifically, the FBI specifically was trying to determine "if there was an intrusion into Clinton's server and, if so, whether exfiltrated data fell into the hands of a foreign power."

The probe was conducted after an unnamed woman who worked as a senior staff member in the US Senate Judiciary Committee contacted the witness and whom she asked if it was possible to determine if Clinton's server had been compromised. Since the unnamed woman did not have the funding for the project, in August 2015 she met Newt Gingrich, who recommended she speak with a person at conservative watchdog site Judicial Watch. Judicial Watch then put $32,000 behind the effort in February or March of this year. The project entailed scouring the "deep web" for evidence that Clinton's server, or that of her close confidante Sidney Blumenthal, was hacked.

What the probe found was disturbing, and contradicts the findings presented by FBI director James Comey.

The witness told the FBI that he reviewed the data and found files from Sidney Blumenthal's server residing on a server in Romania. The witness further said that he believe Blumenthal had a personal server "because he found some of Blumental's files on the server in Romania, but not any of Blumenthal's emails. The Romanian server contained approximately 200 Microsoft Word, Excel, and other file types belonging to Blumenthal."}

Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File From Hillary's Server Was Found In Romania
Gee, what a surprise, your link to FBI documents returns the message, This page does not seem to exist…

Regardless, the source for your second link actually says, ”in other words, not only could Hillary's home server have been hacked, but a file listing the names of jihadists in Libya may have found its way to an unsecured server in Romania.”

”could” is not ”was” and ”May” is not ”did” and no report ever said her server was hacked.

Damn, are you ever demented. :cuckoo:

Perhaps it is blocked in North Korea?

I'll bet my fellow Americans have no trouble when clicking that link.
How much you wanna bet?

[
Great, quote the FBI saying her server was hacked or for the 3,413rd time, expose yourself to the forum as the fucking moron you are.........

Again Li'l Kim? You'll only lie again.

Well, for the lurkers...

{
The latest document release by the FBI, which contains a further 100 pages of "302s" or summaries from interviews conducted with various parties close to Hillary's private server, reveals a troubling fact: according to an interview conducted on June 6, 2016 with an unnamed employee working for a US defense contractor specializing in the areas of "missile, space and intelligence", classified documents linked to Hillary Clinton's private server were discovered in Romanian during a broader search for confirmation whether Clinton's private server had been breached from the outside.

Specifically, the FBI specifically was trying to determine "if there was an intrusion into Clinton's server and, if so, whether exfiltrated data fell into the hands of a foreign power."

The probe was conducted after an unnamed woman who worked as a senior staff member in the US Senate Judiciary Committee contacted the witness and whom she asked if it was possible to determine if Clinton's server had been compromised. Since the unnamed woman did not have the funding for the project, in August 2015 she met Newt Gingrich, who recommended she speak with a person at conservative watchdog site Judicial Watch. Judicial Watch then put $32,000 behind the effort in February or March of this year. The project entailed scouring the "deep web" for evidence that Clinton's server, or that of her close confidante Sidney Blumenthal, was hacked.

What the probe found was disturbing, and contradicts the findings presented by FBI director James Comey.

The witness told the FBI that he reviewed the data and found files from Sidney Blumenthal's server residing on a server in Romania. The witness further said that he believe Blumenthal had a personal server "because he found some of Blumental's files on the server in Romania, but not any of Blumenthal's emails. The Romanian server contained approximately 200 Microsoft Word, Excel, and other file types belonging to Blumenthal."}

Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File From Hillary's Server Was Found In Romania
Gee, what a surprise, your link to FBI documents returns the message, This page does not seem to exist…

Regardless, the source for your second link actually says, ”in other words, not only could Hillary's home server have been hacked, but a file listing the names of jihadists in Libya may have found its way to an unsecured server in Romania.”

”could” is not ”was” and ”May” is not ”did” and no report ever said her server was hacked.

Damn, are you ever demented. :cuckoo:
"Could" and "may" and "possibly" are the qualifiers in front of every claim you dumbfuck snowflakes make about the bogus Herr Mewler snipe hunt.
What claim?

Russia thought he was

And what media sewer that you frequent did THAT come from? And how did THEY get it.??
Was Carter Page a spy? For the Russians? Or the US?

Then in March, according to his testimony to the House Intelligence Committee, Page met with Podobnyy over a “coke or coffee.” In an FBI transcript of Podobnyy discussing Page with a fellow SVR officer in April of 2013, he calls Page an “idiot,” but somebody who the Russians could work with because of his “enthusiasm” and desire “to earn lots of money.”

What media sewers do you get your unsubstantiated claims from?

You didn't answer MY questions. . You first... The questions about the alleged quote from "VP""... ALL of them. I'm working way too hard here.

I have been asking you for links to substantiate your claims for days now.

And I have provided links.

So again- what kind of faux news do you get your information from?

Russia thought he was

And what media sewer that you frequent did THAT come from? And how did THEY get it.??

Then in March, according to his testimony to the House Intelligence Committee, Page met with Podobnyy over a “coke or coffee.” In an FBI transcript of Podobnyy discussing Page with a fellow SVR officer in April of 2013, he calls Page an “idiot,” but somebody who the Russians could work with because of his “enthusiasm” and desire “to earn lots of money.”

You didn't answer MY questions. . You first... The questions about the alleged quote from "VP""... ALL of them. I'm working way too hard here.

I've quoted the ACLU, ProPublica -- ALL your favorite leftist sites. I'm asking ONE question. Where did that alleged quote from the VP come from? You embarrassed? Just thought I wouldn't notice? HOW did they GET that quote?

Russia thought he was

I've quoted the ACLU, ProPublica -- ALL your favorite leftist sites. I'm asking ONE question. Where did that alleged quote from the VP come from? You embarrassed? Just thought I wouldn't notice? HOW did they GET that quote?

You have not provided a single link or piece of evidence to support your claim that Trump's administration was spied upon- or that as a result of Carter Page's FISA warrant that every conversation of the Trump administration was compromised.

40%.......and you’re bragging about it.......

:rofl:

Better than you Communists are polling.
Link

Are you stupid, Comrade?

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low
Still no link to Donald being more popular than commies.

And 40% sucks for a president

Yeah, you are a fucking retard.

What was the approval rating of the Maoist press? :dunno:

Stupid fuck.

It's pathetic how communists like JED don't know what they are.

At least the sweet transvestite in his avatar knew what he was, and he was proud of it.

That JED hides and squirms from what he is would be exactly why he needs to reassess what he's saying since he's ashamed of being a Marxist and the Marxist party he votes for

If you care about Trump and Russia but you don't care about Hillary and Russia, then you don't care about Russia

Well it is rather funny.

For all of you saying that there is 'no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia'- but then insisting that Hillary is guilty of collusion.

There is more evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia- than there is evidence of Clinton's collusion with Russia.

The difference between myself and you- is that I am openly stating that there is no smoking gun in the Trump Russia investigation- while you are insisting that Clinton is guilty.

Lets recap
Clinton accepted no money from Russia.
Clinton didn't sell uranium to Russia
Clinton wasn't the decision maker in allowing the sale of the uranium property.

Now compare.
Trump openly asked Russia to hack American computers.
Trump's son had a meeting with a Russian because she claimed to have dirt on Clinton.
A Trump campaign member bragged he knew that Russia had dirt on Clinton.
American intelligence has concluded that Russia acted in our election to affect the election.
American intelligence also concluded that Russia was acting to hurt Clinton's chances of being elected and favored Donald Trump.

Now that is not a smoking gun- but that is more of a direct connection between Russia and Trump than there exists between Russia and Clinton.

He didn't ask Russia to hack American computers. You folks are delirious over a satirical comment at a debatee with 30Mill people WATCHING him make the snide remark. No case. No way. Same with the meeting with Junior. Rookie error for a campaign that didn't havent have an experienced security advisor. AND the Russian involved had close to Fusion GPS,,, The factory that crapped out the phony dossier. Go figure how long it would take to figure out THAT set-up..

MEANWHILE -- you have the PODESTA representing SBerBank in Russia that LITERALLY OWNS 1/3 of all Russian assets DURING the freaking campaign. Several hundred nasty Oligarchs and Mafioso holding loans and guarantees for their "businesses" thru that bank and SOME OF goes directly to Putin's investments.

HE WAS LOBBYING for 1/3 of the WEALTH IN RUSSIA.. Think there's nothing to investigate there? Not a CHANCE of 'colluding with Russia" there ---- RIGHT dumbfucks ????
The only reason you know about podesta group is they were on manafort indictment. Mueller had podesta under investigation for many months. If there was something to it, you know about it by now. Instead manafort is the one in deep shit.

HELL NO.. I knew about Podesta's consulting group taking on the contract with SBerBank DURING the primaries. I just read more stuff than the fruitloop partisan rags. Those news stories were out WAY before Special counsel was even appointed.

BTW -- you know Manafort was USED by the Podesta group for work on the Ukraine? They ended up COMPETING for clients. Another motivation to target him. He was in the way of high ranking dems SETTING UP lucrative Russian deals.

Just like how Blamery and Hussein both did Wall Street tours when they left office to collect on all the years of favors they granted.

Democrats are such suckers they should have sticks coming out of their ass

How much money did they give her? Not money on record to their foundation or speaking fees, but the "bribe" money.

I'm still waiting on what threat the ownership of those mines represented, considering the 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium we got from Russia.

Russia is no threat to the Alt-Right. They are aligned.

If you care about Trump and Russia but you don't care about Hillary and Russia, then you don't care about Russia

Well it is rather funny.

For all of you saying that there is 'no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia'- but then insisting that Hillary is guilty of collusion.

There is more evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia- than there is evidence of Clinton's collusion with Russia.

The difference between myself and you- is that I am openly stating that there is no smoking gun in the Trump Russia investigation- while you are insisting that Clinton is guilty.

Lets recap

Now compare.
Trump's son had a meeting with a Russian because she claimed to have dirt on Clinton.
American intelligence has concluded that Russia acted in our election to affect the election.
American intelligence also concluded that Russia was acting to hurt Clinton's chances of being elected and favored Donald Trump.

Now that is not a smoking gun- but that is more of a direct connection between Russia and Trump than there exists between Russia and Clinton.

He didn't ask Russia to hack American computers. You folks are delirious over a satirical comment at a debatee with 30Mill people WATCHING him make the snide remark. No case. No way. Same with the meeting with Junior. Rookie error for a campaign that didn't havent have an experienced security advisor. AND the Russian involved had close to Fusion GPS,,, The factory that crapped out the phony dossier. Go figure how long it would take to figure out THAT set-up..

MEANWHILE -- you have the PODESTA representing SBerBank in Russia that LITERALLY OWNS 1/3 of all Russian assets DURING the freaking campaign. Several hundred nasty Oligarchs and Mafioso holding loans and guarantees for their "businesses" thru that bank and SOME OF goes directly to Putin's investments.

HE WAS LOBBYING for 1/3 of the WEALTH IN RUSSIA.. Think there's nothing to investigate there? Not a CHANCE of 'colluding with Russia" there ---- RIGHT dumbfucks ????
He encouraged a foreign power to hack this country, you treasonous fuck...

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. You'll be greatly rewarded..." ~ Donald Trump, imploring Russia to keep hacking to find Hillary's emails
And you took this literally instead of understanding it to be facetious speak because of what the left was putting him through while running for the presidency ? LOL... I understood him perfectly when he said what he said, and I knew that it was intended to drive the left slam jam crazy. Well it looks like you took the bait Hook line and sinker... That's Hilarious.

Leftists are so stupid. If the situation were reversed, the dumb ass would be asking why you don't have a sense of humor. As it is, he doesn't have a clue ...

How much money did they give her? Not money on record to their foundation or speaking fees, but the "bribe" money.

I'm still waiting on what threat the ownership of those mines represented, considering the 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium we got from Russia.

Russia is no threat to the Alt-Right. They are aligned.

Well it is rather funny.

Lets recap

Now compare.

He encouraged a foreign power to hack this country, you treasonous fuck...

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. You'll be greatly rewarded..." ~ Donald Trump, imploring Russia to keep hacking to find Hillary's emails

Is THAT the basis of all your angst?? That's hilarious. He did that in front of the WORLD and with 30 mill people watching in a facetious remark and THAT'S the card you're gonna play here?

Don't be surprise if you get mocked and laughed at for that after all you've put this country through.. Hope your candidates USE that excuse on the campaign trail.. I want cameras there to watch the laughter..

Idiots...

Faun raises stupid to a whole new meaning. He doesn't even know that when you reply to a post in a chain that you see people on ignore. He went to that well over and over and over

Well it is rather funny.

Lets recap

Now compare.

The only reason you know about podesta group is they were on manafort indictment. Mueller had podesta under investigation for many months. If there was something to it, you know about it by now. Instead manafort is the one in deep shit.

HELL NO.. I knew about Podesta's consulting group taking on the contract with SBerBank DURING the primaries. I just read more stuff than the fruitloop partisan rags. Those news stories were out WAY before Special counsel was even appointed.

BTW -- you know Manafort was USED by the Podesta group for work on the Ukraine? They ended up COMPETING for clients. Another motivation to target him. He was in the way of high ranking dems SETTING UP lucrative Russian deals.
Do you have any sources for that, or are you pulling that out of your ass?

Well it is rather funny.

Lets recap

Now compare.

Do you have any sources for that, or are you pulling that out of your ass?

Pulling it out of his ass? What would you rate that on a scale of 1 to that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election?

Forum List

Back