🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

He didn't ask Russia to hack American computers. You folks are delirious over a satirical comment at a debatee with 30Mill people WATCHING him make the snide remark. No case. No way. Same with the meeting with Junior. Rookie error for a campaign that didn't havent have an experienced security advisor. AND the Russian involved had close to Fusion GPS,,, The factory that crapped out the phony dossier. Go figure how long it would take to figure out THAT set-up..

MEANWHILE -- you have the PODESTA representing SBerBank in Russia that LITERALLY OWNS 1/3 of all Russian assets DURING the freaking campaign. Several hundred nasty Oligarchs and Mafioso holding loans and guarantees for their "businesses" thru that bank and SOME OF goes directly to Putin's investments.

HE WAS LOBBYING for 1/3 of the WEALTH IN RUSSIA.. Think there's nothing to investigate there? Not a CHANCE of 'colluding with Russia" there ---- RIGHT dumbfucks ????
The only reason you know about podesta group is they were on manafort indictment. Mueller had podesta under investigation for many months. If there was something to it, you know about it by now. Instead manafort is the one in deep shit.

HELL NO.. I knew about Podesta's consulting group taking on the contract with SBerBank DURING the primaries. I just read more stuff than the fruitloop partisan rags. Those news stories were out WAY before Special counsel was even appointed.

BTW -- you know Manafort was USED by the Podesta group for work on the Ukraine? They ended up COMPETING for clients. Another motivation to target him. He was in the way of high ranking dems SETTING UP lucrative Russian deals.
Do you have any sources for that, or are you pulling that out of your ass?

Pulling it out of his ass? What would you rate that on a scale of 1 to that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election?
Rated:
2g6ar8e3k5t01.jpg

Still not a single piece of evidence that Donald Trump himself was spied on.
SO the FISA warrant isn't good enough information? Or the NSA transcripts of Trumps phone conversations leaked by Obama's people?

You fools crack me up... I could beat your ass over the head with a roll of paper that is made up of these items in evidence and you would still claim they are not true....

Well it is rather funny.

For all of you saying that there is 'no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia'- but then insisting that Hillary is guilty of collusion.

There is more evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia- than there is evidence of Clinton's collusion with Russia.

The difference between myself and you- is that I am openly stating that there is no smoking gun in the Trump Russia investigation- while you are insisting that Clinton is guilty.

Lets recap
Clinton accepted no money from Russia.
Clinton didn't sell uranium to Russia
Clinton wasn't the decision maker in allowing the sale of the uranium property.

Now compare.
Trump openly asked Russia to hack American computers.
Trump's son had a meeting with a Russian because she claimed to have dirt on Clinton.
A Trump campaign member bragged he knew that Russia had dirt on Clinton.
American intelligence has concluded that Russia acted in our election to affect the election.
American intelligence also concluded that Russia was acting to hurt Clinton's chances of being elected and favored Donald Trump.

Now that is not a smoking gun- but that is more of a direct connection between Russia and Trump than there exists between Russia and Clinton.

He didn't ask Russia to hack American computers. You folks are delirious over a satirical comment at a debatee with 30Mill people WATCHING him make the snide remark. No case. No way. Same with the meeting with Junior. Rookie error for a campaign that didn't havent have an experienced security advisor. AND the Russian involved had close to Fusion GPS,,, The factory that crapped out the phony dossier. Go figure how long it would take to figure out THAT set-up..

MEANWHILE -- you have the PODESTA representing SBerBank in Russia that LITERALLY OWNS 1/3 of all Russian assets DURING the freaking campaign. Several hundred nasty Oligarchs and Mafioso holding loans and guarantees for their "businesses" thru that bank and SOME OF goes directly to Putin's investments.

HE WAS LOBBYING for 1/3 of the WEALTH IN RUSSIA.. Think there's nothing to investigate there? Not a CHANCE of 'colluding with Russia" there ---- RIGHT dumbfucks ????
The only reason you know about podesta group is they were on manafort indictment. Mueller had podesta under investigation for many months. If there was something to it, you know about it by now. Instead manafort is the one in deep shit.

HELL NO.. I knew about Podesta's consulting group taking on the contract with SBerBank DURING the primaries. I just read more stuff than the fruitloop partisan rags. Those news stories were out WAY before Special counsel was even appointed.

BTW -- you know Manafort was USED by the Podesta group for work on the Ukraine? They ended up COMPETING for clients. Another motivation to target him. He was in the way of high ranking dems SETTING UP lucrative Russian deals.

Sure.. And if u wanted to have a clue what''s going on --- you wouldn't be relying on CNN. Tell me you REALLY care and I might go fetch for you.. OR --- you could put Podesta Manafort Ukraine into a search and start to get "woke"...

Other than a NY TImes street edition HEADLINE? Oh no--- certainly not. Those 10 FBI high level folks that have been fired, demoted, or leaving are just a fucking coincidence.

If you knew what the NSA Big Brother system was designed to do -- you'd know that FISC access to it allows investigation of the ENTIRE CIRCLE OF CONTACTS that the target has. And to the NEXT circle beyond that. Totally legally. And ARCHIVED back in time. So YES they had ACCESS to Trump himself.

C6f_Bm0UIAEMeGv-1.jpg

Well it is rather funny.

For all of you saying that there is 'no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia'- but then insisting that Hillary is guilty of collusion.

There is more evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia- than there is evidence of Clinton's collusion with Russia.

The difference between myself and you- is that I am openly stating that there is no smoking gun in the Trump Russia investigation- while you are insisting that Clinton is guilty.

Lets recap
Clinton accepted no money from Russia.
Clinton didn't sell uranium to Russia
Clinton wasn't the decision maker in allowing the sale of the uranium property.

Now compare.
Trump openly asked Russia to hack American computers.
Trump's son had a meeting with a Russian because she claimed to have dirt on Clinton.
A Trump campaign member bragged he knew that Russia had dirt on Clinton.
American intelligence has concluded that Russia acted in our election to affect the election.
American intelligence also concluded that Russia was acting to hurt Clinton's chances of being elected and favored Donald Trump.

Now that is not a smoking gun- but that is more of a direct connection between Russia and Trump than there exists between Russia and Clinton.

I felt sorry for you being as ignorant about this as you seem to be and STILL be mighty opinionated about everything. Bad combo.. So have you found you THIS yet with the search I suggested???

Podesta Group files new disclosures in Manafort-linked Ukraine lobbying

I felt sorry for you being as ignorant about this as you seem to be and STILL be mighty opinionated about everything. Bad combo.. So have you found you THIS yet with the search I suggested???

Podesta Group files new disclosures in Manafort-linked Ukraine lobbying
That was a year ago.
Podesta has been investigated equally to Manafort.
And which one is facing 300 years in jail?

SO the FISA warrant isn't good enough information? Or the NSA transcripts of Trumps phone conversations leaked by Obama's people?

You fools crack me up... I could beat your ass over the head with a roll of paper that is made up of these items in evidence and you would still claim they are not true....

What transcripts of Dumb Donald’s phone calls. There were no transcripts of Trump’s phone calls released until after he was in the White House and those transcripts were prepared by Trump’s staff who leaked them to the press.

There is no FISA Warrant for Trump’s phone. There was a FISA warrant issued for someone who lived in Trump Tower but it was NOT Donald Trump. Manafort lives in Trump Tower. So do a LOT of Russians.

Why do Trump supporters believe what Trump tells them when he lies so frequently? Fool you once, shame on Trump. Fool you every single time he opens his mouth, shame on you.

It was just one more of the thousands lies that Trump has told. Obama did not have his wires tapped.
Evidence now shows treasonous Obama-loyalist FBI leaders conspired and colluded with Hillary and foreign spies working with the Russians to use a Russian propaganda-filled document to illegally obtain FISA Warrants to spy on Trump, the GOP Presidential candidate, during an election...a crime so massive it makes Watergate look like a kid stealing a quarter out of his mom's purse.

And just like the results of the 2016 Presidential election, as demonstrated, snowflakes can't accept the results / truth.

:p

Other than a NY TImes street edition HEADLINE? Oh no--- certainly not.e.

You mean the NY Times Headline that DOESNT say that Donald Trump was spied on?

I have asked you a dozen times now for any evidence that Donald Trump was spied on- and you have provided zilch- nada- nothing- other than your opinion positioned as fact.

Other than a NY TImes street edition HEADLINE? Oh no--- certainly not. Those 10 FBI high level folks that have been fired, demoted, or leaving are just a fucking coincidence.

If you knew what the NSA Big Brother system was designed to do -- you'd know that FISC access to it allows investigation of the ENTIRE CIRCLE OF CONTACTS that the target has. And to the NEXT circle beyond that. Totally legally. And ARCHIVED back in time. So YES they had ACCESS to Trump himself.

C6f_Bm0UIAEMeGv-1.jpg
Or to be more specific- since you are just parroting Donnie now
Fact Check: Trump’s Day of Falsehoods and Misleading Claims

The headline in print read, “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.” And the word appeared twice in the text of the article: “intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House” and “If Mr. Sessions is confirmed, he will for a time be the only person in the government authorized to seek foreign intelligence wiretaps on American soil.”

When a Headline Makes Headlines of Its Own

Ms. Rogers was surprised to see the headline used later to back up Mr. Trump’s assertions, by a friend of a friend who posted it on Facebook, enclosed by a red circle, “as ‘proof’ that Trump had been bugged,” Ms. Rogers said. “And I was, like, ‘Hey, I think I may have written that head, and that’s not what we were implying!’”

About that N.Y. Times wiretapping piece: Trump has it wrong

The story in question was published on the paper’s front page on Jan. 20 — the day Trump was inaugurated — under the headline, “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.”

So, in fact, the word “wiretapped” appears. But at no point does the article, produced under the bylines of four reporters, make the assertion that Obama “ordered” a wiretapping of candidate Trump or that any such surveillance took place at Trump Tower in New York.

Instead, the Times story speaks to a broader and more diffuse FBI investigation of possible links between unnamed Russian officials and Trump associates. The article identified the associates under investigation as former campaign manager Paul Manafort and advisers Carter Page and Roger Stone.

It was just one more of the thousands lies that Trump has told. Obama did not have his wires tapped.
Evidence now shows treasonous Obama-loyalist FBI leaders

Evidence now shows that treasonous Trumpsters will say anything to protect Russia and Trump.
Funny how you have no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion, yet here you are accusing people of hiding something you have no evidence for ?? LOL.

Pulling it out of his ass? What would you rate that on a scale of 1 to that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election?
Rated:
2g6ar8e3k5t01.jpg

Sicking cylindrical objects into your ass is nothing new for you, is it?

Evidence now shows that treasonous Trumpsters will say anything to protect Russia and Trump.
Funny how you have no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion, yet here you are accusing people of hiding something you have no evidence for ?? LOL.

No evidence of Russia conclusion? Are you serious?

Remember the $145 million Trump was paid for approving transferring 20% of our uranium to Russia??? No wait, that was Hillary ...

To a normal person it's called quid pro quo and they'd go to jail. To a Democrat and a Democrat politician, it's called a coincidence and nothing happens

No evidence of Russia conclusion? Are you serious?

Remember the $145 million Trump was paid for approving transferring 20% of our uranium to Russia??? No wait, that was Hillary ...

To a normal person it's called quid pro quo and they'd go to jail. To a Democrat and a Democrat politician, it's called a coincidence and nothing happens

If only Hillary had actually approved it and if only the uranium had went to Russia you might have a point.

But instead all you have is a zealot's wet dream of a fantasy

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
You have evidence Trump was spied on by Obama? Of course you don’t.

Manafort was likely being tapped. He has lived at Trump Tower since 2006.

Forum List

Back