🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

It was just one more of the thousands lies that Trump has told. Obama did not have his wires tapped.
Evidence now shows treasonous Obama-loyalist FBI leaders

Evidence now shows that treasonous Trumpsters will say anything to protect Russia and Trump.
Funny how you have no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion, yet here you are accusing people of hiding something you have no evidence for ?? LOL.

No evidence of Russia conclusion? Are you serious?

Remember the $145 million Trump was paid for approving transferring 20% of our uranium to Russia??? No wait, that was Hillary ...

To a normal person it's called quid pro quo and they'd go to jail. To a Democrat and a Democrat politician, it's called a coincidence and nothing happens

If only Hillary had actually approved it and if only the uranium had went to Russia you might have a point.

But instead all you have is a zealot's wet dream of a fantasy
Hillary and Holder were on the committee, had influence on the committee's decision, and hid kniwn crimes committed by the Russians attempting to buy Uranium One.

Both Hillary and Bill were paid by the KGB BANK, the leading financier behind the Russian effort to buy Uranium One. Bill even met with Putin after being unable to see members of the Russian Nuclear agency.

And the uranium DID get moved to Europe and into the hands of the Russians...

And let's not forget Hillary (and Obama's FBI) paid a foreign spy working with Russians for a debunked Russian propaganda-filled teport Hillary illegally used in a US election and one the FBI illegally used to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during an election for Hillary

It's amasing to see just how far radical liberal extremist snowflakes will continue to go to defend proven their Democrat Party felons and traitors....

Still not a single piece of evidence that Donald Trump himself was spied on.

Other than a NY TImes street edition HEADLINE? Oh no--- certainly not.e.

You mean the NY Times Headline that DOESNT say that Donald Trump was spied on?

I have asked you a dozen times now for any evidence that Donald Trump was spied on- and you have provided zilch- nada- nothing- other than your opinion positioned as fact.

Since you don't understand what powers to spy COMES with a FISA court warrant -- OF COURSE you're confused. Me and ACLU and folks who have followed the NSA Domestic spy system abuses KNOW that getting a FISC warrant gives you WIDE RANGE to explore the ENTIRE NETWORK of contacts and associates.

I already told you that and you ignored it. Not apparently interested in understanding anything.

So the NY Times front page AND the fact that several FISC warrants were issued to associates of Trump means that DEFINITELY the requestors had access to Trump and EVERYONE connected to Page. Including his barber, 3rd grade teacher and the guy who sold him a computer last week.

That's WHY the 702 was autthorized and designed. To CRACK OPEN conspiracy networks and find the relationships between Jihadi terrorists trying to blow up America dumbshit...

Last edited:
You have evidence Trump was spied on by Obama? Of course you don’t. Manafort was likely being tapped. He has lived at Trump Tower since 2006.

The IG report, among other evidence, spells out how the FBI illegally obtained FISA warrants by using debunked Russian propaganda from a fireign spy working with the Russians, a report Hillary provided to the FBI after paying $12 milion for it and using it illegally in a US election

The IG proved the FBI misled the FSI courts, illgally used debunked documents, illegally obtained the warrants, and used them to spy on Trump and his team. If it had not been for their lying and using the debunked report as 'known fact', which it was not, the IG makes it clear NO warrants would have been issued.

Educate yourself. If you have, stop lying about the real facts.

Other than a NY TImes street edition HEADLINE? Oh no--- certainly not. Those 10 FBI high level folks that have been fired, demoted, or leaving are just a fucking coincidence.

If you knew what the NSA Big Brother system was designed to do -- you'd know that FISC access to it allows investigation of the ENTIRE CIRCLE OF CONTACTS that the target has. And to the NEXT circle beyond that. Totally legally. And ARCHIVED back in time. So YES they had ACCESS to Trump himself.

C6f_Bm0UIAEMeGv-1.jpg
Or to be more specific- since you are just parroting Donnie now
Fact Check: Trump’s Day of Falsehoods and Misleading Claims

The headline in print read, “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.” And the word appeared twice in the text of the article: “intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House” and “If Mr. Sessions is confirmed, he will for a time be the only person in the government authorized to seek foreign intelligence wiretaps on American soil.”

When a Headline Makes Headlines of Its Own

Ms. Rogers was surprised to see the headline used later to back up Mr. Trump’s assertions, by a friend of a friend who posted it on Facebook, enclosed by a red circle, “as ‘proof’ that Trump had been bugged,” Ms. Rogers said. “And I was, like, ‘Hey, I think I may have written that head, and that’s not what we were implying!’”

About that N.Y. Times wiretapping piece: Trump has it wrong

The story in question was published on the paper’s front page on Jan. 20 — the day Trump was inaugurated — under the headline, “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.”

So, in fact, the word “wiretapped” appears. But at no point does the article, produced under the bylines of four reporters, make the assertion that Obama “ordered” a wiretapping of candidate Trump or that any such surveillance took place at Trump Tower in New York.

Instead, the Times story speaks to a broader and more diffuse FBI investigation of possible links between unnamed Russian officials and Trump associates. The article identified the associates under investigation as former campaign manager Paul Manafort and advisers Carter Page and Roger Stone.

You have a BRAIN? or do you need a zipper checker too?

The red part there is slimy deception. Since the issue is not YET "whether Obama authorized it" but merely -- was the NSA 702 collection/archiving system USED against the GOP campaign. Indeed it was. And when trump SAID wiretap -- he put that IN QUOTES to tell everyone he was certain it was NOT a wiretap, but he was victim of abuse of that NSA capability. No "wiretap" ever involved. Actually this is treasonous and much WORSE than a "wiretap"..

It was just one more of the thousands lies that Trump has told. Obama did not have his wires tapped.
Evidence now shows treasonous Obama-loyalist FBI leaders

Evidence now shows that treasonous Trumpsters will say anything to protect Russia and Trump.
Funny how you have no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion, yet here you are accusing people of hiding something you have no evidence for ?? LOL.

No evidence of Russia conclusion? Are you serious?

Remember the $145 million Trump was paid for approving transferring 20% of our uranium to Russia??? No wait, that was Hillary ...

To a normal person it's called quid pro quo and they'd go to jail. To a Democrat and a Democrat politician, it's called a coincidence and nothing happens

If only Hillary had actually approved it and if only the uranium had went to Russia you might have a point.

But instead all you have is a zealot's wet dream of a fantasy

Where there's a leftist being criticized, dat dat da da! There's a Gator to the rescue! Hillary did approve it and she was the most senior administration official to do so. Had that been a Republican you'd have declared them responsible right there.

And you changed the standard from leaving the US to going to Russia. Which is just moronically Democrat partisan. There are a lot of other options.

And you don't know where it went since no one does since it left the US.

Democrat partisan hacks, you're just blind obedient followers. Democrats tell you what to think. And like good little leftist automatons, you think it

Where there's a leftist being criticized, dat dat da da! There's a Gator to the rescue!

I am here to defend the truth agasitn partisan zealots such as yourself, left or right is meaningless.

Hillary did approve it and she was the most senior administration official to do so.

She did not have the power to stop it. Why would anyone pay off a person without power to stop a sale?

And you changed the standard from leaving the US to going to Russia. Which is just moronically Democrat partisan. There are a lot of other options.

This is what you said..and I quote...."Remember the $145 million Trump was paid for approving transferring 20% of our uranium to Russia??? No wait, that was Hillary ..."

So, who was it that brought up Russia...oh yeah it was the mindless partisan zealot known as Kaz. You post so much bullshit you cannot even remember what you posted.

That is a sad way to go through life

Last edited:
Where there's a leftist being criticized, dat dat da da! There's a Gator to the rescue!

I am here to defend the truth agasitn partisan zealots such as yourself, left or right is meaningless

You started with a lie, that Hillary didn't approve the deal.

Then you changed whether the nuclear material left the US to specifically whether it went to Russia.

You think that's standing up for the "truth?" LOL. Buy a dictionary.

And it's amazing how you're a Republican and you see the truth always on the side of the Democrats.

And you don't know what "partisan" means. They don't have dictionaries in Florida?

I am here to defend the truth agasitn partisan zealots such as yourself, left or right is meaningless

You started with a lie, that Hillary didn't approve the deal.

Then you changed whether the nuclear material left the US to specifically whether it went to Russia.

You think that's standing up for the "truth?" LOL. Buy a dictionary.

And it's amazing how you're a Republican and you see the truth always on the side of the Democrats.

And you don't know what "partisan" means. They don't have dictionaries in Florida?

You are the one that said she transferred it to Russia, not me. I cannot help that you cannot remember your own bullshit post.

And while the Dept of State has a seat at the table, she was not part of the deliberations and did not cast a vote, so she did not vote to approve.

I do not live in Florida you moron, and yes, you are a parsitan zealot who backs Trump and the GOP 100% of your post on this forum.

You are the one that said she transferred it to Russia, not me. I cannot help that you cannot remember your own bullshit post

I never said that, liar. Back up your crap or admit that you're making up your crap as you go

I do not live in Florida you moron, and yes, you are a parsitan zealot who backs Trump and the GOP 100% of your post on this forum.

I don't belong to a party. And unlike you, I criticize both of them. You only criticize Republicans, then you call me partisan, brainiac. I also have voted Republican once in the last seven elections, and that wasn't for Trump. Buy a dictionary

You are the one that said she transferred it to Russia, not me. I cannot help that you cannot remember your own bullshit post

I never said that, liar. Back up your crap or admit that you're making up your crap as you go

Your fucking words...

I don't belong to a party. And unlike you, I criticize both of them. You only criticize Republicans, then you call me partisan, brainiac. I also have voted Republican once in the last seven elections, and that wasn't for Trump. Buy a dictionary

you do not have to be a member to be a partisan, you just have to defend one or the other till your dying breath, which is what you do.

Your fucking words...

you do not have to be a member to be a partisan, you just have to defend one or the other till your dying breath, which is what you do.

Russian control, you nit wit. My God, the reading ability of leftists, it's remarkable. Don't you want your children to get a better education than the crappy government education that you got?

Your fucking words...

Russian control, you nit wit. My God, the reading ability of leftists, it's remarkable. Don't you want your children to get a better education than the crappy government education that you got?

You didn’t say Russian control you fucking lying piece of shit.

I don’t have time for your lies, time to hit the range.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Your fucking words...

You didn’t say Russian control you fucking lying piece of shit.

I don’t have time for your lies, time to hit the range.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I said we transferred it to Russia. Knowing I didn't say it actually went into Russia, you changed my words to clarify what I didn't say but you want me to have said.

You're not just dumb, you're a liar and you know it because you knew you had to do that

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
You have evidence Trump was spied on by Obama? Of course you don’t.

Manafort was likely being tapped. He has lived at Trump Tower since 2006.
All to coincidental in the timing, and ain't it funny how Trump keeps being told he's not the criminal subject of the investigation everytime the investigators or Rosenstien get close to being fired ?? So what are they all doing, buying more time by saying to Trump "oh don't worry we aren't looking at you in a criminal way", and then somehow that shuts Trump down, where he would otherwise fire someone in a heartbeat for taking over a year to do their job, and worse continually allowing the left to attack his adminstration over the bullcrap because it's known that as long as Mueller keeps dragging this out for them (the LEFTIST), then they can use it for the 2020 election ???

Fire their aces Trump !!!!! Time to shut the bullcrap down if there is nothing but bullcrap going on. The Americans deserve better than this crazy bullcrap getting in their way to a better economy, jobs, and security.

Don't screw this country over Trump, and do your job already.

Last edited:
Faun raises stupid to a whole new meaning. He doesn't even know that when you reply to a post in a chain that you see people on ignore. He went to that well over and over and over
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Thanks, dumbass. Now everyone here gets to see what a retard and a coward you are as anyone here can put someone on ignore to see that all posts made by posters on ignore disappear, even those in a chain.

Which also reveals you’re actually reading all of my posts while pretending to have me on ignore. Which also means you’re pretending to take me off of ignore on occasion. What kind of sad loser pretends to have posters on ignore?? Looks like I’m permanently inside your head.

:dance:

But since Trump lied about Obama spying on him in Trump Tower, I suppose running from me like a coward by pretending to have me on ignore beats trying to defend Trump’s lies which you obviously can’t do. You must like being pwned. :mm:

SO the FISA warrant isn't good enough information? Or the NSA transcripts of Trumps phone conversations leaked by Obama's people?

You fools crack me up... I could beat your ass over the head with a roll of paper that is made up of these items in evidence and you would still claim they are not true....
There are no transcripts of phone conversations with Donald Trump. I see the conservative is strong in you.

You have evidence Trump was spied on by Obama? Of course you don’t. Manafort was likely being tapped. He has lived at Trump Tower since 2006.

The IG report, among other evidence, spells out how the FBI illegally obtained FISA warrants by using debunked Russian propaganda from a fireign spy working with the Russians, a report Hillary provided to the FBI after paying $12 milion for it and using it illegally in a US election

The IG proved the FBI misled the FSI courts, illgally used debunked documents, illegally obtained the warrants, and used them to spy on Trump and his team. If it had not been for their lying and using the debunked report as 'known fact', which it was not, the IG makes it clear NO warrants would have been issued.

Educate yourself. If you have, stop lying about the real facts.
Utter bullshit. The FISA warrants were legally obtained and based on confirmed intel. You should know this since the Republican-led Congress is not seeking indictments on anyone involved.

Your fucking words...

You’re fucking kazzing again. You never said they paid to take control of it, you said they paid Hillary $145 million to transfer it to Russia.

Only it required 9 separate agencies had to sign off on the deal.

And Hillary never signed off on it.

And most of that $145 million was paid years earlier, not for the Rosatom deal.

And most of that money came from a Canadian, not Russia.

And it wasn’t for 20% of our Uranium.

And none of it has been transferred to Russia.

And the company was, and remains, a foreign owned company.

And thanks to your stupidity, I know you’re reading this since you’re only pretending to have me on ignore.

Do you ever stop kazzing?

Ever??

Your fucking words...

You’re fucking kazzing again. You never said they paid to take control of it, you said they paid Hillary $145 million to transfer it to Russia.

Only it required 9 separate agencies had to sign off on the deal.

And Hillary never signed off on it.

And most of that $145 million was paid years earlier, not for the Rosatom deal.

And most of that money came from a Canadian, not Russia.

And it wasn’t for 20% of our Uranium.

And none of it has been transferred to Russia.

And the company was, and remains, a foreign owned company.

And thanks to your stupidity, I know you’re reading this since you’re only pretending to have me on ignore.

Do you ever stop kazzing?

Ever??

Nor did she get a drop of that money.

Unlike the Trump Foundation- the Clinton Foundation is not used like a piggy bank to fund Trump portraits to put on display at their own golf courses.

Forum List

Back