🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

The IG report, among other evidence, spells out how the FBI illegally obtained FISA warrants by using debunked Russian propaganda from a fireign spy working with the Russians, a report Hillary provided to the FBI after paying $12 milion for it and using it illegally in a US election

If you’re talking about the Steele Dossier, most of it has been corroborated and none of it has been debunked.

You suck at this.
BS. Steele himself said he never confirmed any of it. It was written by Russians, many who did not have 1st hand account info.

You Trump-haters keep making up shit while siding with felons, foreign spies, and Russians over the US President.

The IG report, among other evidence, spells out how the FBI illegally obtained FISA warrants by using debunked Russian propaganda from a fireign spy working with the Russians, a report Hillary provided to the FBI after paying $12 milion for it and using it illegally in a US election

If that’s supposed to be Christopher Steele, he’s an ex-MI6 spy for America’s best and most important ally.

I pointed out four lies in just your first paragraph!
Thank you for agreeing Steele is a foreign spy, one who admittedly worked with Russians in an attempt to collect dirt on the President.

Trump lied his ass off - Trumpbots believed him without any evidence.

This is proven time and again.

Fuk Trump
If the WH wasn't spying on Trump, what's all of this FISA stuff about?
:slap:

Everything the Democrats claimed about Russian Collusion is based off of the fact that they were spying on Trump and many of his associates.

Are you really this stupid????

Funny how in response to me snowflakes talk about the FISA warrants the FBI used to spy on Trump and his team while in the same breath try to claim Trump and his team were never spied upon...

Bwuhshahaha.....

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration so far the only thing that has been proven is that once more Trump was lying.

But we are all rather too used to Trump being proven to be a liar again and again and again.
Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration
Former Obama official admits: We spied on Trump
Speaking on MSNBC March 2, Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, confirmed that not only was the previous administration collecting intelligence on the Trump team, it was attempting to share it as far and wide as possible.
And you wonder why we HATE you lying mother fuckers..

Except of course- once again:
Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

That is clearly a lie. President Obama didn't wire tap Trump. Nor was there any actual spying done on Trump. Trump just lied. As he always does.

Trumpsters like you try to rationalize and deflect from Trump's lies- which is why everyone hates you mother fuckers.

Secondly you quoted WND- which regularly sucks Trumps cock with your approval.

WND lied to you. And you loved WND's lie. The Obama campaign didn't admit to spying on Trump. She admitted that Trump was working with the Russians

I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

Trump supporters lie to defend their Dear Leader.

That is why everyone hates you motherfuckers.
You claim Trump lied.....then immediately prove he wasn't lying.
Go figure.

Fuk Trump

Everything the Democrats claimed about Russian Collusion is based off of the fact that they were spying on Trump and many of his associates.

Yes, yes they truly are THAT stupid. They prove it every time they post... :p

Fuk Trump

Dude...I joined up here maybe a year ago, and I have watched a constant, embarrassing stream of bullshit from you about Clinton and Obama. Not a single word of any of your embarrassing bullshit has EVER come true. Meanwhile, Trump cronies are dropping like flies and flipping like rats.

At what point are you going to come to terms with the fact that that you are fucking delusional and wrong about literally everything? What is it going to take for you fools?

Fuk Trump

Dude...I joined up here maybe a year ago, and I have watched a constant, embarrassing stream of bullshit from you about Clinton and Obama. Not a single word of any of your embarrassing bullshit has EVER come true. Meanwhile, Trump cronies are dropping like flies and flipping like rats.

At what point are you going to come to terms with the fact that that you are fucking delusional and wrong about literally everything? What is it going to take for you fools?
I don't think you can honestly say it hasn't come true. Everything seems to have revealed itself. The problem always seems to be the constant obstructing by the FBI and the Department Of Justice by Obama holdovers.
You can't bring yourself to believe that Obama was spying on Trump, yet we find out that he was using the NSA and the FBI to do exactly that.

Fuk Trump

I don't think you can honestly say it hasn't come true. Everything seems to have revealed itself. The problem always seems to be the constant obstructing by the FBI and the Department Of Justice by Obama holdovers.
You can't bring yourself to believe that Obama was spying on Trump, yet we find out that he was using the NSA and the FBI to do exactly that.
haha.... riiiight... all of those democrat criminals would be in jail, if not for everyone engaged in a vast conspiracy. And all of those people going down in trump's circle? Also all part of the conspiracy.

Come on.

Fuk Trump

haha.... riiiight... all of those democrat criminals would be in jail, if not for everyone engaged in a vast conspiracy. And all of those people going down in trump's circle? Also all part of the conspiracy.

Come on.
I guess you don't understand how much power a criminal would have if he had control of the Presidency.
Obama had 8 years to put his people in place. Obama was spying on everyone. Anyone that pissed him off got a visit from an army of lawyers or had their tax returns audited. If anyone in Washington had any skeletons Obama knew it. He either bribed or blackmailed anyone he felt he could use. Many people didn't want to turn their heads and look the other way but felt they had no choice. And Obama isn't the only one doing this, but he made alot of it possible. Hillary is part of it as well. Why else would she do all of her communications thru private servers that couldn't be tracked by the government.

I guess you don't understand how much power a criminal would have if he had control of the Presidency.
Dang I love me some irony. Apparently, he doesn't have the power to stop the investigations into himself... as you can see by reading a newspaper.

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there, big guy.

Dang I love me some irony. Apparently, he doesn't have the power to stop the investigations into himself... as you can see by reading a newspaper.

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there, big guy.
Not at all.
What investigation has targeted Obama?

You must be one of those idiots that thinks everything that happens in Washington is in newspapers.

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration so far the only thing that has been proven is that once more Trump was lying.

But we are all rather too used to Trump being proven to be a liar again and again and again.
Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration
Speaking on MSNBC March 2, Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, confirmed that not only was the previous administration collecting intelligence on the Trump team, it was attempting to share it as far and wide as possible.

Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

That is clearly a lie. President Obama didn't wire tap Trump. Nor was there any actual spying done on Trump. Trump just lied. As he always does.

Trumpsters like you try to rationalize and deflect from Trump's lies- which is why everyone hates you mother fuckers.

WND lied to you. And you loved WND's lie. The Obama campaign didn't admit to spying on Trump. She admitted that Trump was working with the Russians

I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

Go figure.

I just proved he was lying- and you Trumpsters continue to lie about it.

Typical

To recap once again:
Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

Come on.
I guess you don't understand how much power a criminal would have if he had control of the Presidency..

Really?

We may be seeing how much power a criminal President has right now.

Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

Go figure.

Typical

To recap once again:
Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

Yeah...up yours.

Tapping a phone isn't just wiretapping. They don't have to listen to your phone conversations to spy on you. There are other ways of doing it. However since Trump only had 140 characters to express his point tapping his phones was how he described. It was that much and more. Obama and friends arranged meetings to set him up and entrap him as well. Shit, Stormy Daniels was used as an excuse to kick down his lawyers door for fuck sakes.

Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

Go figure.

Typical

To recap once again:
Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

Yeah...up yours.

Tapping a phone isn't just wiretapping. They don't have to listen to your phone conversations to spy on you. There are other ways of doing it.

I quoted Trump- who said 'wiretapping'

And stated:

_95203690_tapp.jpg

There is absolutely no evidence that any part of Trump's statement is true.

Trump just lied. Because that is what Trump does.

Fuk Trump

Come on.
Look, dickhead....how did Trump’s phone conversations to foreign leaders end up on CNN and MSNBC within hours if they weren't tapping his phones?
God Damn you're stupid!!!

What investigation has targeted Obama?
None.... and he couldn't stop it if there was reason for one.

Still making my point, my man. You might want to bail now.
Yeah..right....sure....Uh-hh.

..The fact there haven't been any is a tipoff that he did stop them, shit for brains.
He sends pallet loads of cash to Iran and there's no investigation. The IRS targets every conservative he knows about and he's not investigated. The list is endless

Forum List

Back