🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

how did Trump’s phone conversations to foreign leaders end up on CNN and MSNBC within hours if they weren't tapping his phones?
At no point was a recording of any such conversation played on either network.

Clearly, the obvious answer (come on man, are you REALLY this dense?) was that people around him were leaking to the media, in an effort to show the American people how outrageously fucking stupid trump is.

The fact there haven't been any is a tipoff that he did stop them, shit for brains.
Haha, this is so goddamn stupid. No really... do you understand how retarded you sound?

Guess what! the fact that we have never caught a unicorn shows that there is CLEARLY a unicorn cover up!!!

haw haw... my god dude, seiously, take a break ... trump is turning your brain to tapioca, making you say the most stupid fucking things....

how did Trump’s phone conversations to foreign leaders end up on CNN and MSNBC within hours if they weren't tapping his phones?
At no point was a recording of any such conversation played on either network.

Clearly, the obvious answer (come on man, are you REALLY this dense?) was that people around him were leaking to the media, in an effort to show the American people how outrageously fucking stupid trump is.
Playing the recordings of phone conversations of the president on CNN would have had US Marshalls breaking down their doors, you stupid fuck. However simply repeating the conversations shows that it took place you fucking tool.

However simply repeating the conversations shows that it took place you fucking tool.
Possessing some of the content of those conversations does not mean they were secretly recorded by wiretap by our intelligence community and passed to the media. What a bizarre thing to say. You are embarrassing yourself.

The fact there haven't been any is a tipoff that he did stop them, shit for brains.
Haha, this is so goddamn stupid. No really... do you understand how retarded you sound?

Guess what! the fact that we have never caught a unicorn shows that there is CLEARLY a unicorn cover up!!!

haw haw... my god dude, seiously, take a break ... trump is turning your brain to tapioca, making you say the most stupid fucking things....
That must be why you Snowflakes think Trump colluded with the Russians...... because they haven't found a shred of evidence.

Problem with your argument is on one hand you claim something took place.... with absolutely zero evidence it ever happened, yet you claim that Trump wasn't spied on regardless of the massive amount of evidence it took place. So basically your a troll with nothing to back your lies up with other than absurdities.

However simply repeating the conversations shows that it took place you fucking tool.
Possessing some of the content of those conversations does not mean they were secretly recorded by wiretap by our intelligence community and passed to the media. What a bizarre thing to say. You are embarrassing yourself.

LMAO!!
No bizarre at all.

It does indicate that it happened, which explains why Trump went to Mara Lago so they could search for bugs shortly after he was sworn in. They had to do a complete sweep of the WH for listening devices and remote cameras left behind by the Obamas.

If the WH wasn't spying on Trump, what's all of this FISA stuff about?
:slap:

Everything the Democrats claimed about Russian Collusion is based off of the fact that they were spying on Trump and many of his associates.

Are you really this stupid????

Yes, yes they truly are THAT stupid. They prove it every time they post... :p
Dude...I joined up here maybe a year ago, and I have watched a constant, embarrassing stream of bullshit from you about Clinton and Obama. Not a single word of any of your embarrassing bullshit has EVER come true. Meanwhile, Trump cronies are dropping like flies and flipping like rats.

At what point are you going to come to terms with the fact that that you are fucking delusional and wrong about literally everything? What is it going to take for you fools?
I don't think you can honestly say it hasn't come true. Everything seems to have revealed itself. The problem always seems to be the constant obstructing by the FBI and the Department Of Justice by Obama holdovers.
You can't bring yourself to believe that Obama was spying on Trump, yet we find out that he was using the NSA and the FBI to do exactly that.
haha.... riiiight... all of those democrat criminals would be in jail, if not for everyone engaged in a vast conspiracy. And all of those people going down in trump's circle? Also all part of the conspiracy.

Come on.
Look, dickhead....how did Trump’s phone conversations to foreign leaders end up on CNN and MSNBC within hours if they weren't tapping his phones?
God Damn you're stupid!!!

LOL- of course that is proof!

Trumpsters are such predictable idiots.

LMAO!!
No bizarre at all.

It does indicate that it happened, which explains why Trump went to Mara Lago so they could search for bugs shortly after he was sworn in. They had to do a complete sweep of the WH for listening devices and remote cameras left behind by the Obamas.

images

Dude...I joined up here maybe a year ago, and I have watched a constant, embarrassing stream of bullshit from you about Clinton and Obama. Not a single word of any of your embarrassing bullshit has EVER come true. Meanwhile, Trump cronies are dropping like flies and flipping like rats.

At what point are you going to come to terms with the fact that that you are fucking delusional and wrong about literally everything? What is it going to take for you fools?
I don't think you can honestly say it hasn't come true. Everything seems to have revealed itself. The problem always seems to be the constant obstructing by the FBI and the Department Of Justice by Obama holdovers.
You can't bring yourself to believe that Obama was spying on Trump, yet we find out that he was using the NSA and the FBI to do exactly that.
haha.... riiiight... all of those democrat criminals would be in jail, if not for everyone engaged in a vast conspiracy. And all of those people going down in trump's circle? Also all part of the conspiracy.

Come on.
Look, dickhead....how did Trump’s phone conversations to foreign leaders end up on CNN and MSNBC within hours if they weren't tapping his phones?

LOL- of course that is proof!

Trumpsters are such predictable idiots.
To most rational people that is what would be called evidence.
But to shit for brain butt munchers like yourself it isn't.
So one of two things happened:

• The White House was bugged and Obama holdovers were leaking it to the press
Or
  • They bullshit everyone and none of nasty shit they said took place even happened
Which are you saying is the case, dick breath???

If the WH wasn't spying on Trump, what's all of this FISA stuff about?
:slap:

Everything the Democrats claimed about Russian Collusion is based off of the fact that they were spying on Trump and many of his associates.

Are you really this stupid????

Come on.
Oh? Which conversations ended up on CNN?

That must be why you Snowflakes think Trump colluded with the Russians...... because they haven't found a shred of evidence.

Problem with your argument is on one hand you claim something took place.... with absolutely zero evidence it ever happened, yet you claim that Trump wasn't spied on regardless of the massive amount of evidence it took place. So basically your a troll with nothing to back your lies up with other than absurdities.

LMAO!!
No bizarre at all.

images

Come on.

It is all falling apart for the Left, and unless they are illiterate, they know it. They are betting on that the media will keep ignoring it, but they won't be able to once one of them are led away in handcuffs.

Those who have been following this closely, know that it could have been blown up in December or January, but just like politicians do, they waited till it would have the biggest impact on the midterms. The Democrat response is to litigate with Putin and Trump, lolol.

There is no doubt by the EC, that they had no reason to look into Popadoupolis, or anyone else..............because there was no intelligence to do so from the 5 eyes agreement. THAT IS WHAT the EC proves. They couldn't use the dossier, and they had no intelligence!

Now Democrats..........no, not Democrats, but faaaaaaaar leftists, are gonna regurgitate that Popadapolis was busted in a bar in London spouting off to Alexander Downer of Australia, correct Lefties-) But you have a problem, a BIG problem with that-)

And what is the problem? Other countries can NOT spy upon our citizens and report it under 5 eyes. In fact, there is NO intelligence that says that even 5 eyes reported it, did you know that! Now you know what that means don't ya Lefties! It was sent through DIPLOMATIC channels. In other words.........what was ILLEGAL through spy methods, was done through diplomatic attaches'.

Now then, WHO does that lead us back to, lolololol. And since it was illegal, and everyone in control of the information knew it, what does that mean-)

I would normally give you 3 guesses, and proclaim that the 1st 2 do not count, but you already know what is going on, now don't you Lefties. And guess what! You couldn't run your collusion/delusion to the midterms, and it is all going to be laid bare by early July. YOU LOSE, and congrats on trying to run a police state, which like everything else, you FAILED on!

Come on.
The calls to Mexico and Australia that were splashed all over CNN and MSNBC. It came from a Washington Post story...which it appears you have conveniently forgotten about.
‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

LMAO!!
No bizarre at all.

images

Come on.

It is all falling apart for the Left, and unless they are illiterate, they know it. They are betting on that the media will keep ignoring it, but they won't be able to once one of them are led away in handcuffs.!

LOL- sorry- that is just too funny

upload_2018-4-24_16-27-14.jpeg

The only 'one' of them 'led away in handcuffs' are these Trumpsters:
papadopoulos-mug.jpg

upload_2018-4-24_16-29-27.jpeg

upload_2018-4-24_16-29-48.jpeg

images

Come on.
The calls to Mexico and Australia that were splashed all over CNN and MSNBC. It came from a Washington Post story...which it appears you have conveniently forgotten about.
‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released.

The transcripts were based on records kept by White House note-takers who monitored Trump’s calls

Known as a “memorandum of conversation,” such documents are commonly circulated to White House staffers and senior policymakers.

Both documents obtained by The Post contain notes indicating that they were reviewed and classified by retired Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg Jr., who serves as chief of staff on the National Security Council.

God you Trumpsters are such gullible idiots.

Come on.
Ijit...

From your own link...

So now what's your contention? That Crazy Donald was spying on himself?

2s0blvo.jpg

LMAO!!
No bizarre at all.

images

Come on.

It is all falling apart for the Left, and unless they are illiterate, they know it. They are betting on that the media will keep ignoring it, but they won't be able to once one of them are led away in handcuffs.!

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
I don't see any of them being led away in handcuffs.
Guess you're lying again.
But what else is new.

Come on.
Ijit...

From your own link...

2s0blvo.jpg
I guess you didn't read the whole story. Idiot.

The Washington Post has obtained transcripts of two conversations President Trump had with foreign leaders: one with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and another with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

16-9-ratio.jpg

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released. The Post is publishing reproductions rather than original documents in order to protect sources. The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents.

LMAO!!
No bizarre at all.

images

Come on.

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
But what else is new.

LOL- poor little Trumpster- language is complicated for you- isn't it?

Notice the punctuation.

And to get back on topic-

Still no evidence that Donald Trump was wiretapped.

Trumpsters just keep lying about it though.

Come on.
Ijit...

From your own link...

2s0blvo.jpg
I guess you didn't read the whole story. Idiot.

The Washington Post has obtained transcripts of two conversations President Trump had with foreign leaders: one with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and another with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

16-9-ratio.jpg

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released. The Post is publishing reproductions rather than original documents in order to protect sources. The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents.

Reproductions of what silly Trumpster?

Oh right- reproductions of the transcripts prepared by the White House.

LMAO!!
No bizarre at all.

images

Come on.

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
But what else is new.
Their sentencing dates are coming up. Looks like you comfort yourself in a bubble of denial.

Forum List

Back