🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

haha.... riiiight... all of those democrat criminals would be in jail, if not for everyone engaged in a vast conspiracy. And all of those people going down in trump's circle? Also all part of the conspiracy.

Come on.
Look, dickhead....how did Trump’s phone conversations to foreign leaders end up on CNN and MSNBC within hours if they weren't tapping his phones?
God Damn you're stupid!!!
Oh? Which conversations ended up on CNN?
The calls to Mexico and Australia that were splashed all over CNN and MSNBC. It came from a Washington Post story...which it appears you have conveniently forgotten about.
‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia
Ijit...

From your own link...

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released.

So now what's your contention? That Crazy Donald was spying on himself?

2s0blvo.jpg
I guess you didn't read the whole story. Idiot.

The Washington Post has obtained transcripts of two conversations President Trump had with foreign leaders: one with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and another with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

16-9-ratio.jpg

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released. The Post is publishing reproductions rather than original documents in order to protect sources. The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents.
Fucking retard.... They were not acquired by the Obama administration, or the FBI, wiretapping Trump. The White House doesn't prepare such interceptions. The post doesn't reveal how they obtained them but they might have been leaked.

But they didn't come from wiretaps.

You fuckers are as brain-dead as I've ever seen in my life.

However simply repeating the conversations shows that it took place you fucking tool.
Possessing some of the content of those conversations does not mean they were secretly recorded by wiretap by our intelligence community and passed to the media. What a bizarre thing to say. You are embarrassing yourself.

Haha, this is so goddamn stupid. No really... do you understand how retarded you sound?

Guess what! the fact that we have never caught a unicorn shows that there is CLEARLY a unicorn cover up!!!

haw haw... my god dude, seiously, take a break ... trump is turning your brain to tapioca, making you say the most stupid fucking things....
That must be why you Snowflakes think Trump colluded with the Russians...... because they haven't found a shred of evidence.

Problem with your argument is on one hand you claim something took place.... with absolutely zero evidence it ever happened, yet you claim that Trump wasn't spied on regardless of the massive amount of evidence it took place. So basically your a troll with nothing to back your lies up with other than absurdities.

LMAO!!
No bizarre at all.

It does indicate that it happened, which explains why Trump went to Mara Lago so they could search for bugs shortly after he was sworn in. They had to do a complete sweep of the WH for listening devices and remote cameras left behind by the Obamas.

images

Look, dickhead....how did Trump’s phone conversations to foreign leaders end up on CNN and MSNBC within hours if they weren't tapping his phones?

It is all falling apart for the Left, and unless they are illiterate, they know it. They are betting on that the media will keep ignoring it, but they won't be able to once one of them are led away in handcuffs.!

LOL- sorry- that is just too funny

View attachment 189796

The only 'one' of them 'led away in handcuffs' are these Trumpsters:
papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
I don't see any of them being led away in handcuffs.
Guess you're lying again.
But what else is new.

LOL- poor little Trumpster- language is complicated for you- isn't it?

Notice the punctuation.

And to get back on topic-

Still no evidence that Donald Trump was wiretapped.

Trumpsters just keep lying about it though.
https://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

The FBI has reviewed intercepted phone calls between national security adviser Michael Flynn and the Russian ambassador to the US and has found no evidence of wrongdoing, it was revealed Monday.

The calls were made in late December and picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials. They did not reveal any illicit ties between Flynn and Russia, according to the Washington Post.

The review of the calls was part of a wider probe into Russia’s interference in the presidential election and hacking of the Democratic National Committee.

Possessing some of the content of those conversations does not mean they were secretly recorded by wiretap by our intelligence community and passed to the media. What a bizarre thing to say. You are embarrassing yourself.

That must be why you Snowflakes think Trump colluded with the Russians...... because they haven't found a shred of evidence.

Problem with your argument is on one hand you claim something took place.... with absolutely zero evidence it ever happened, yet you claim that Trump wasn't spied on regardless of the massive amount of evidence it took place. So basically your a troll with nothing to back your lies up with other than absurdities.

It is all falling apart for the Left, and unless they are illiterate, they know it. They are betting on that the media will keep ignoring it, but they won't be able to once one of them are led away in handcuffs.!

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
But what else is new.

Notice the punctuation.

https://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

The FBI has reviewed intercepted phone calls between national security adviser Michael Flynn and the Russian ambassador to the US and has found no evidence of wrongdoing, it was revealed Monday.

The calls were made in late December and picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials. They did not reveal any illicit ties between Flynn and Russia, according to the Washington Post.

The review of the calls was part of a wider probe into Russia’s interference in the presidential election and hacking of the Democratic National Committee.
This is old news, rightard. Flynn's conversation was intercepted because he was in communications with a Russian Ambassador who was lawfully under surveillance.

Yet another shining example of Trump NOT being spied on by Obama in Trump Tower.

The calls to Mexico and Australia that were splashed all over CNN and MSNBC. It came from a Washington Post story...which it appears you have conveniently forgotten about.
‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia
Ijit...

From your own link...

2s0blvo.jpg

The Washington Post has obtained transcripts of two conversations President Trump had with foreign leaders: one with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and another with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

16-9-ratio.jpg

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released. The Post is publishing reproductions rather than original documents in order to protect sources. The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents.
Fucking retard.... They were not acquired by the Obama administration, or the FBI, wiretapping Trump. The White House doesn't prepare such interceptions. The post doesn't reveal how they obtained them but they might have been leaked.

Yeah.....so you're calling the Washington Post fucking liars.

Well at least this is progress.

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
But what else is new.

Notice the punctuation.

Wow- you just found out about this?

You left out the part where Flynn lied to the FBI about those conversations.

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
But what else is new.

Notice the punctuation.

This is old news, rightard. Flynn's conversation was intercepted because he was in communications with a Russian Ambassador who was lawfully under surveillance.

Yet another shining example of Trump NOT being spied on by Obama in Trump Tower.
But you guys said this stuff never happened!!!!

Come on....get your stories straight.

Ijit...

From your own link...

2s0blvo.jpg

16-9-ratio.jpg

No, I'm calling you a fucking liar. The Washington post doesn't echo the lies you're telling.

Ijit...

From your own link...

2s0blvo.jpg

16-9-ratio.jpg

Clearly this Trumpster follows the lead of his Dear Leader.

He lies about his lies.

The Washington Post story doesn't say anything about Trump being spied on.

The Washington Post story does note that Flynn was caught- because of a wire tap on the Russian Ambassador.

Again Trump's claim is still a lie- no matter how you try to twist it.

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
But what else is new.

Notice the punctuation.

Ok, you're just fucking insane. There is no other explanation.

Post us saying the FBI never wiretaps foreign agents........

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
But what else is new.

Notice the punctuation.

t.

Feel free to quote me saying that.

Oh wait- you are lying again.

LOL

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
But what else is new.

Notice the punctuation.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

What have I been trying to knock into your thick skull about?

I told you that the Obama Administration was spying on Trump and his associates.
It doesn't matter what they revealed because not only did they spy on Flynn but everyone in the Trump campaign.
And they spied on Trump after he took office.
The proof showed up in the Washington Post article I posted earlier.

Ijit...

From your own link...

2s0blvo.jpg

16-9-ratio.jpg

He lies about his lies.

The Washington Post story does note that Flynn was caught- because of a wire tap on the Russian Ambassador.

The right has become completely batshit unhinged. Bring the circus (the right) and you;'ll find the clowns (the Trump administration).

But what else is new.

Notice the punctuation.

That's not the point.
The FBI used their surveillance of Russians as an excuse to spy on Trump.
They presented as much to the FISA court in July of 2016. Problem is....how did they find the evidence in the first place?
Because they were already spying on Trump.

View attachment 189796

papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
But what else is new.

Notice the punctuation.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

I told you that the Obama Administration was spying on Trump and his associates.
It doesn't matter what they revealed because not only did they spy on Flynn but everyone in the Trump campaign.
Great, then post proof of it. Flynn was not being spied on. A Russian Ambassador was.

You fail again because you're a failure.

Ijit...

From your own link...

2s0blvo.jpg

16-9-ratio.jpg

Yea

He lies about his lies.

The right has become completely batshit unhinged. Bring the circus (the right) and you;'ll find the clowns (the Trump administration).
Actually the only people that appear unhinged are you little Butthurt Snowflakes

But what else is new.

Notice the punctuation.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

Great, then post proof of it. Flynn was not being spied on. A Russian Ambassador was.

How did they know the Russian Ambassador was talking to Flynn?
Because he was the target. Obama okayed their unmasking.
They intercepted these communications and they weren't allowed to unmask the American involved.
The NSA never releases the names of Americans to anyone without proper authorization.
Now we know from this story that they had no probable cause a crime was being committed.
So why did they unmask Michael Flynn?
Because Obama authorized it.....because they were spying on them.

I can tell you are incapable of thinking logically.
Which explains why you're a fucking Democrat.

Notice the punctuation.

That's not the point.
The FBI used their surveillance of Russians as an excuse to spy on Trump.
They presented as much to the FISA court in July of 2016. Problem is....how did they find the evidence in the first place?
Because they were already spying on Trump.
Fumbducking ijit. That was in regard to the FBI's interest in Manafort and Page; neither of whom had anything whatsoever to do with the Russian Ambassador who was lawfully wiretapped. And both of who were of interest to the FBI for years.

You're literally a brain-dead sponge who piece meals together talking points in random order to construct a scandal where none exists beyond your pea brain.

16-9-ratio.jpg

Yea

He lies about his lies.

Actually the only people that appear unhinged are you little Butthurt Snowflakes
LOL

Spits the flaming imbecile who actually asserted Flynn was the target of a wiretap (he wasn't) because of FBI interest in July, 2016 (they weren't) in order to spy on Trump (they didn't) in Trump Tower (they didn't).

Echoing back at me what I said about you is yet another failure you have under your belt. Sad how you demonstrate your inability to think for yourself. You really are a brainless sponge.

Notice the punctuation.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

How did they know the Russian Ambassador was talking to Flynn?
Because he was the target. Obama okayed their unmasking.
They intercepted these communications and they weren't allowed to unmask the American involved.
The NSA never releases the names of Americans to anyone without proper authorization.
Now we know from this story that they had no probable cause a crime was being committed.
So why did they unmask Michael Flynn?
Because Obama authorized it.....because they were spying on them.

I can tell you are incapable of thinking logically.
Which explains why you're a fucking Democrat.
LOLOL

Did you think the forum needed more evidence that you're crazy?

Again -- Flynn was not the target of the wiretap.

Flynn was not wiretapped.

Flynn was not even under surveillance.

The Russian Ambassador was. Had Flynn not been in communication with him, he would never have been intercepted.

Sorry, but your craziness is no substitute for reality. Oh .... and that reality has led to Flynn being convicted and facing possible jail time. You know, what crazy folks like you think of as proof that Trump was spied on in Trump Tower.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back