🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Yeah...fuck you.

I point out facts and he responds with absurdities.
LOLOLOLOL

Mud vomits disjointed logorrhea and thinks they're "facts."

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
And you keep going back and repeating the same illogical talking-points.
And I keep throwing the facts in your face.

LOL Trumpsters pretend what they post are relevant 'facts'

The facts are:
a) No evidence that Trump was ever spied upon
b) No evidence that any Trump administration member was the target of any surveillance.
c) No evidence that any Trump campaign member was spied upon.

I don't see any of them being led away in handcuffs.
Guess you're lying again.
But what else is new.

LOL- poor little Trumpster- language is complicated for you- isn't it?

The only 'one' of them 'led away in handcuffs' are these Trumpsters:

Notice the punctuation.

And to get back on topic-

Still no evidence that Donald Trump was wiretapped.

Trumpsters just keep lying about it though.
https://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

The FBI has reviewed intercepted phone calls between national security adviser Michael Flynn and the Russian ambassador to the US and has found no evidence of wrongdoing, it was revealed Monday.

The calls were made in late December and picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials. They did not reveal any illicit ties between Flynn and Russia, according to the Washington Post.

The review of the calls was part of a wider probe into Russia’s interference in the presidential election and hacking of the Democratic National Committee.

Wow- you just found out about this?

You left out the part where Flynn lied to the FBI about those conversations.
Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

What have I been trying to knock into your thick skull about?

I told you that the Obama Administration was spying on Trump and his associates.
It doesn't matter what they revealed because not only did they spy on Flynn but everyone in the Trump campaign.
And they spied on Trump after he took office.
The proof showed up in the Washington Post article I posted earlier.

Jesus Fucking Christ(why do you want to fuck Jesus?)

You keep repeating your lies like if you repeat them more times they become 'truthier'.

The point of the OP is the claim that Trump was correct in that he was being spied upon- that has been shown over and over to be false. Trump was not wiretapped. Not spied upon. Trump lied- just like you are lying.

The Obama administration didn't 'spy' on the Trump administration- ever.

The Obama administration did spy on the Russians- and because our spies were keeping track of what the Russians were doing- they heard what Flynn was saying to the Russians- and because of that Flynn was caught up in his lies.

Oh- and they didn't spy on anyone in the Trump campaign either.

But be like your Dear Leader- lie, lie, and lie some more.
Who do you think represents the Obama Administration?
17 intelligence agencies that claimed Russian interference, including the CIA and the FBI. Congress has demanded they turn over their internal communications and for the last year they keep stonewalling. The Russians were simply used as an excuse to spy on Trump.

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration so far the only thing that has been proven is that once more Trump was lying.

But we are all rather too used to Trump being proven to be a liar again and again and again.
Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration
Former Obama official admits: We spied on Trump
Speaking on MSNBC March 2, Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, confirmed that not only was the previous administration collecting intelligence on the Trump team, it was attempting to share it as far and wide as possible.
And you wonder why we HATE you lying mother fuckers..

Except of course- once again:
Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

That is clearly a lie. President Obama didn't wire tap Trump. Nor was there any actual spying done on Trump. Trump just lied. As he always does.

Trumpsters like you try to rationalize and deflect from Trump's lies- which is why everyone hates you mother fuckers.

Secondly you quoted WND- which regularly sucks Trumps cock with your approval.

WND lied to you. And you loved WND's lie. The Obama campaign didn't admit to spying on Trump. She admitted that Trump was working with the Russians

I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

Trump supporters lie to defend their Dear Leader.

That is why everyone hates you motherfuckers.
You claim Trump lied.....then immediately prove he wasn't lying.
Go figure.

I just proved he was lying- and you Trumpsters continue to lie about it.

Typical

To recap once again:
Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

That is clearly a lie. President Obama didn't wire tap Trump. Nor was there any actual spying done on Trump. Trump just lied. As he always does.

Trumpsters like you try to rationalize and deflect from Trump's lies- which is why everyone hates you mother fuckers.

WND lied to you. And you loved WND's lie. The Obama campaign didn't admit to spying on Trump. She admitted that Trump was working with the Russians

I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread" Illegal Searches Of American Citizens

Yeah...fuck you.

LOLOLOLOL

The facts are:
b) No evidence that any Trump administration member was the target of any surveillance.
New evidence in #Obamagate. TWO instances of spying on Trump confirmed. Zero connection to Russia found
12 Pieces Of Proof: The MSM Knew Obama Spied On Trump and LIED To Cover It Up
Report: British spies first spotted Trump-Russia links in 2015
so if they're NOT under surveillance, whats all this?

Notice the punctuation.

https://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

The FBI has reviewed intercepted phone calls between national security adviser Michael Flynn and the Russian ambassador to the US and has found no evidence of wrongdoing, it was revealed Monday.

The calls were made in late December and picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials. They did not reveal any illicit ties between Flynn and Russia, according to the Washington Post.

The review of the calls was part of a wider probe into Russia’s interference in the presidential election and hacking of the Democratic National Committee.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

I told you that the Obama Administration was spying on Trump and his associates.
It doesn't matter what they revealed because not only did they spy on Flynn but everyone in the Trump campaign.

You keep repeating your lies like if you repeat them more times they become 'truthier'.

The point of the OP is the claim that Trump was correct in that he was being spied upon- that has been shown over and over to be false. Trump was not wiretapped. Not spied upon. Trump lied- just like you are lying.

The Obama administration did spy on the Russians- and because our spies were keeping track of what the Russians were doing- they heard what Flynn was saying to the Russians- and because of that Flynn was caught up in his lies.

17 intelligence agencies that claimed Russian interference, including the CIA and the FBI. Congress has demanded they turn over their internal communications and for the last year they keep stonewalling. The Russians were simply used as an excuse to spy on Trump.

No- I realize that as a Trumpster- you believe that the President 'owns' our intelligence agencies- but no- they do not represent any administration.

So 3 intelligence agencies(with the others just signing on) have repeatedly and consistently warned of Russian interference in the election.

Why don't Trumpsters care that the Russians tried to interfere in our election?

There was no 'excuse to spy on Trump- since Trump wasn't spied upon.

Trump lied.

You lie.

Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration so far the only thing that has been proven is that once more Trump was lying.

But we are all rather too used to Trump being proven to be a liar again and again and again.
Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration
Former Obama official admits: We spied on Trump
Speaking on MSNBC March 2, Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, confirmed that not only was the previous administration collecting intelligence on the Trump team, it was attempting to share it as far and wide as possible.
And you wonder why we HATE you lying mother fuckers..

Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

Go figure.

Typical

To recap once again:
Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread" Illegal Searches Of American Citizens

And? Still waiting for that evidence that Trump was spied upon.

And waiting

And waiting

And waiting

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

No- I realize that as a Trumpster- you believe that the President 'owns' our intelligence agencies- but no- they do not represent any administration.

So 3 intelligence agencies(with the others just signing on) have repeatedly and consistently warned of Russian interference in the election.

Trump lied.

You lie.
How did the Russians interfere in the election again? Since there is no Russian Collusion? I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the liberal..Not anymore...

Adam Schiff: There Is No "Definitive" Proof Of Any Trump-Russia Connection

Yeah...fuck you.

LOLOLOLOL

The facts are:
New evidence in #Obamagate. TWO instances of spying on Trump confirmed. Zero connection to Russia found
Sean Hannity? LOL "The Duran"? LOL

So your article cites this article:
The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected
Several sources with direct knowledge say the FBI’s interest in investigating possible Moscow efforts to influence the 2016 election was born out of its long expertise on Russian players gathered back from the 2001 Robert Hansen espionage affair and the 2010 Anna Chapman spy ring scandal.

For instance, the FBI and Justice Department received a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in October to help further the Russia investigation. Officials stressed there were no intercepts of Trump’s phone or emails.

Separately, they used traditional investigative techniques to review a computer server tied to the the soon-to-be-president's businesses in Trump Towers in New York but located elsewhere.

Agents were examining allegations of computer activity tied to Russia.. Very quickly, they concluded the computer activity in question involved no nefarious contacts, bank transactions or encrypted communications with the Russians, and likely involved routine computer signals.

Yeah...fuck you.

LOLOLOLOL

The facts are:

The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected
Several sources with direct knowledge say the FBI’s interest in investigating possible Moscow efforts to influence the 2016 election was born out of its long expertise on Russian players gathered back from the 2001 Robert Hansen espionage affair and the 2010 Anna Chapman spy ring scandal.

For instance, the FBI and Justice Department received a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in October to help further the Russia investigation. Officials stressed there were no intercepts of Trump’s phone or emails.

Separately, they used traditional investigative techniques to review a computer server tied to the the soon-to-be-president's businesses in Trump Towers in New York but located elsewhere.

Agents were examining allegations of computer activity tied to Russia.. Very quickly, they concluded the computer activity in question involved no nefarious contacts, bank transactions or encrypted communications with the Russians, and likely involved routine computer signals.
typical - deny all and when you can't, reject the source.

god you're a doosh.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

Trump lied.

You lie.
How did the Russians interfere in the election again? Since there is no Russian Collusion? I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the liberal..Not anymore...

As has been reported widely- U.S. intelligence agencies- and even the Republicans in Congress- all confirm that Russia attempted to interfere in the U.S. election. If you don't believe Russia tried to interfere in the election then no facts will penetrate your Trumpster skull.

Was there any collusion with Russia? We don't know yet- no evidence of any such collusion has been announced.

Hopefully Mueller's investigation will conclude that there was no collusion and the American people will know the answer to the question.

Of course with how the Trumpsters have tried to undermine the credibility of the FBI and the Justice Department- if Mueller announces there was no collusion- could we trust such a determination?

LOLOLOLOL

The facts are:

typical - deny all and when you can't, reject the source.

god you're a doosh.
You used a hack 'source' citing 'hack sources' and lying about what their own citations said.

Still waiting for any evidence that Trump was ever wiretapped or otherwise spied on.

Still waiting....waiting....waitng.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

Trump lied.

You lie.

As has been reported widely- U.S. intelligence agencies- and even the Republicans in Congress- all confirm that Russia attempted to interfere in the U.S. election. If you don't believe Russia tried to interfere in the election then no facts will penetrate your Trumpster skull.

Was there any collusion with Russia? We don't know yet- no evidence of any such collusion has been announced.

Hopefully Mueller's investigation will conclude that there was no collusion and the American people will know the answer to the question.

Of course with how the Trumpsters have tried to undermine the credibility of the FBI and the Justice Department- if Mueller announces there was no collusion- could we trust such a determination?
I asked about the Trump Russia Collusion? Obama tried to fuck around with Israel and Britain's elections, what is good for the goose, isn't good for the gander? Huh? You are mad because your sorry ass, sickly, falling down, enabler of a rapist, vagina candidate lost because she couldn't win even with the Lame Stream Media colluding against Donald J Trump.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

Trump lied.

You lie.
We are worried about Russian interference but we don't think it had anything to do with Trump because:

• It's always going on
  • Democrats are either willing co-conspirators in it or unwittingly giving Russia everything they need to interfere.
  • Obama interfered in foreign elections himself, so what do you want us to do about it.
  • If we can't stop our government from doing it how are we supposed to stop Russia

:5_1_12024::5_1_12024:
Former Obama official admits: We spied on Trump And you wonder why we HATE you lying mother fuckers..

Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

Go figure.

Typical

To recap once again:
Trump lied when he said:
_95203690_tapp.jpg

And? Still waiting for that evidence that Trump was spied upon.

And waiting

And waiting

And waiting
Derp..... Derp..... Derp....

The leaking (which is a felony) began with outgoing POTUS Obama’s January executive order expanding raw intelligence data to be shared with all 17 intelligence agencies.

Obama expanded Executive Order 12333, Part 2.3C i January. Intelligence agents were surprised by the expansion and immediately saw the impact, as documents that were not supposed to be leaked were being leaked, to the detriment of Donald Trump and his advisors.

The journalists said Barack Obama at least knew of wiretap in December as part of his intelligence briefing.

A week before the election, Hillary Clinton and Harry Reid shared much of the wiretap information in a tweet. Slate.com ran a story the very same day as those tweets, and said a university computer team found the connection.

More information came to light during a Fox News ‘Hannity’ segment, where Sean Hannity noted with regard to the Vault 7, CIA Wikileaks document dump…

Sarah Carter then came on with this bombshell update on the wiretap scandal, and the Fisa warrants that were (or were not) issued to investigate Trump’s alleged communication with Russia…

:5_1_12024:

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

Trump lied.

You lie.
We are worried about Russian interference but we don't think it had anything to do with Trump because:

• It's always going on
  • Democrats are either willing co-conspirators in it or unwittingly giving Russia everything they need to interfere.
  • Obama interfered in foreign elections himself, so what do you want us to do about it.
  • If we can't stop our government from doing it how are we supposed to stop Russia
Of course when the Hillary Campaign paid 12 million dollars for the Russian Dossier, that wasn't Colluding with Russia to sway the election?

Russian Dossier & Hillary Clinton's Lies Reveal Media Bias | National Review

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

Trump lied.

You lie.

• It's always going on
Of course when the Hillary Campaign paid 12 million dollars for the Russian Dossier, that wasn't Colluding with Russia to sway the election?

Of course not.
But talking on the PHONE for a few minutes is..... IF YOU WORK FOR TRUMP.

Notice the punctuation.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

You are completely brain-dead. :cuckoo:

The FBI was surveilling Russians before Trump ran for president.

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

Trump lied.

You lie.

• It's always going on

Hillary did not pay $12 million for the dossier. You freaks are batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!

You are completely brain-dead. :cuckoo:

The FBI was surveilling Russians before Trump ran for president.
No shit!! As I have mentioned before, Mr. Dumbass.
I said Democrats were using this fact as an excuse to spy on Trump

Forum List

Back