🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

However simply repeating the conversations shows that it took place you fucking tool.
Possessing some of the content of those conversations does not mean they were secretly recorded by wiretap by our intelligence community and passed to the media. What a bizarre thing to say. You are embarrassing yourself.

The fact there haven't been any is a tipoff that he did stop them, shit for brains.
Haha, this is so goddamn stupid. No really... do you understand how retarded you sound?

Guess what! the fact that we have never caught a unicorn shows that there is CLEARLY a unicorn cover up!!!

haw haw... my god dude, seiously, take a break ... trump is turning your brain to tapioca, making you say the most stupid fucking things....
That must be why you Snowflakes think Trump colluded with the Russians...... because they haven't found a shred of evidence.

Problem with your argument is on one hand you claim something took place.... with absolutely zero evidence it ever happened, yet you claim that Trump wasn't spied on regardless of the massive amount of evidence it took place. So basically your a troll with nothing to back your lies up with other than absurdities.

Possessing some of the content of those conversations does not mean they were secretly recorded by wiretap by our intelligence community and passed to the media. What a bizarre thing to say. You are embarrassing yourself.

LMAO!!
No bizarre at all.

It does indicate that it happened, which explains why Trump went to Mara Lago so they could search for bugs shortly after he was sworn in. They had to do a complete sweep of the WH for listening devices and remote cameras left behind by the Obamas.

images

haha.... riiiight... all of those democrat criminals would be in jail, if not for everyone engaged in a vast conspiracy. And all of those people going down in trump's circle? Also all part of the conspiracy.

Come on.
Look, dickhead....how did Trump’s phone conversations to foreign leaders end up on CNN and MSNBC within hours if they weren't tapping his phones?
God Damn you're stupid!!!
Oh? Which conversations ended up on CNN?

It is all falling apart for the Left, and unless they are illiterate, they know it. They are betting on that the media will keep ignoring it, but they won't be able to once one of them are led away in handcuffs.!

LOL- sorry- that is just too funny

View attachment 189796

The only 'one' of them 'led away in handcuffs' are these Trumpsters:
papadopoulos-mug.jpg

View attachment 189797
View attachment 189798
images
I don't see any of them being led away in handcuffs.
Guess you're lying again.
But what else is new.
Manafort is wearing TWO ankle bracelets.

Who do you think represents the Obama Administration?
17 intelligence agencies that claimed Russian interference, including the CIA and the FBI. Congress has demanded they turn over their internal communications and for the last year they keep stonewalling. The Russians were simply used as an excuse to spy on Trump.

No- I realize that as a Trumpster- you believe that the President 'owns' our intelligence agencies- but no- they do not represent any administration.

So 3 intelligence agencies(with the others just signing on) have repeatedly and consistently warned of Russian interference in the election.

Why don't Trumpsters care that the Russians tried to interfere in our election?

There was no 'excuse to spy on Trump- since Trump wasn't spied upon.

Trump lied.

You lie.
How did the Russians interfere in the election again? Since there is no Russian Collusion? I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the liberal..Not anymore...

As has been reported widely- U.S. intelligence agencies- and even the Republicans in Congress- all confirm that Russia attempted to interfere in the U.S. election. If you don't believe Russia tried to interfere in the election then no facts will penetrate your Trumpster skull.

Was there any collusion with Russia? We don't know yet- no evidence of any such collusion has been announced.

Hopefully Mueller's investigation will conclude that there was no collusion and the American people will know the answer to the question.

Of course with how the Trumpsters have tried to undermine the credibility of the FBI and the Justice Department- if Mueller announces there was no collusion- could we trust such a determination?
I asked about the Trump Russia Collusion?]
And I answered that question- I will type it more slowly for you this time

As has been reported widely- U.S. intelligence agencies- and even the Republicans in Congress- all confirm that Russia attempted to interfere in the U.S. election. If you don't believe Russia tried to interfere in the election then no facts will penetrate your Trumpster skull.

Was there any collusion with Russia? We don't know yet- no evidence of any such collusion has been announced.

Hopefully Mueller's investigation will conclude that there was no collusion and the American people will know the answer to the question.

Of course with how the Trumpsters have tried to undermine the credibility of the FBI and the Justice Department- if Mueller announces there was no collusion- could we trust such a determination?
Trumpsters have tried to undermine the credibility of the FBI and the Justice Department
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/28/eric-holder-contempt-historic-congress-vote
The attorney general Eric Holder has become the first sitting member of a president's cabinet in US history to be held in contempt of Congress after Republicans vented their fury over a bungled gun-tracking investigation.
Seventeen Democrats, under pressure from the pro-gun lobby the NRA, joined 238 Republicans to carry a criminal contempt resolution against Holder. A currently serving attorney general has never before been censured in this way.
James Comey Damaged The Credibility Of The FBI
That same day, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer told Bloomberg News that he no longer had confidence in Mr. Comey. Several Democratic lawmakers followed suit in criticizing the FBI Director.
I have been patient with you as I have with other liberals on this board. I am now putting you with the other retards who just don't want to pull your head out of your ass, because it is the Liberals of those departments that have cause such damage... Buh Bye to ignore list..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

More pizzagate conspiracy bullshit? Grow the fuck up.
I will continue to post links, articles, facts, and evidence...you continue to throw your childish, name-calling, temper tantrums in an effort to keep your denial of reality alive...like you just did and continue to do.

Good luck with that.

No- I realize that as a Trumpster- you believe that the President 'owns' our intelligence agencies- but no- they do not represent any administration.

So 3 intelligence agencies(with the others just signing on) have repeatedly and consistently warned of Russian interference in the election.

Why don't Trumpsters care that the Russians tried to interfere in our election?

There was no 'excuse to spy on Trump- since Trump wasn't spied upon.

Trump lied.

You lie.
How did the Russians interfere in the election again? Since there is no Russian Collusion? I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the liberal..Not anymore...

I asked about the Trump Russia Collusion?]
And I answered that question- I will type it more slowly for you this time

Trumpsters have tried to undermine the credibility of the FBI and the Justice Department
Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress after historic vote
The attorney general Eric Holder has become the first sitting member of a president's cabinet in US history to be held in contempt of Congress after Republicans vented their fury over a bungled gun-tracking investigation.
Seventeen Democrats, under pressure from the pro-gun lobby the NRA, joined 238 Republicans to carry a criminal contempt resolution against Holder. A currently serving attorney general has never before been censured in this way.
James Comey Damaged The Credibility Of The FBI
That same day, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer told Bloomberg News that he no longer had confidence in Mr. Comey. Several Democratic lawmakers followed suit in criticizing the FBI Director.
... Buh Bye to ignore list..
]

Typical Trumpster coward-

Run away, run away.

LOL

But that will give you more time to try to defend your Dear Leader and impugn the reputation of the FBI.

More pizzagate conspiracy bullshit? Grow the fuck up.
I will continue to post links, articles, facts, and evidence...you continue to throw your childish, name-calling, temper tantrums in an effort to keep your denial of reality alive...like you just did and continue to do. .

LOL- you continue to fling poo like you always do.

Your posts are easy to spot:
Trump is God
Anyone who dares doubt is God is your enemy.

But that will give you more time to try to defend your Dear Leader and impugn the reputation of the FBI.

Defend Trump from WHAT? After more than a year of multiple investigations, criminal partisans running govt agencies, and a partisan-driven witch hunt there is no evidence of any crime perpetrated by Trump...as opposed to all the evidence of crimes committed by thoe on the other side of the Witch Hunt (Mueller, Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Lynch, Barry, etc...)

'Impugn the reputation of the FBI'?

That's what you call it when the IG officially reports leaders running the FBI broke from standard operating procedures, lied to investigators / committed perjury, illegally leaked classified information, and recommended former FBI leadership for Indictment for crimes committed?!

I call it the IG revealing the corruption, crime, and even arguably Conspiracy and treason within the Obama administration FBI.

LOL- you continue to fling poo like you always do. Your posts are easy to spot:
Trump is God.... Anyone who dares doubt is God is your enemy.
You continue to allow your unhealthy hatred for the President and your refusal to accept the outcome of the 2016 election render your ability to reason and utilize common sense useless.

My posts are easy to spot, especially from those of snowflakes, because I actually use links, articles, reports, and documented facts to support my statements / posts....whereas, as you continue to prove, snowflake posts consist of extreme emotion-driven diatribes, insults, name-calling, and lies never supported by anything other than their own opinion.

Nice try, snowflake. You LOSE...just like Hillary did...but, like her, I am sure you won the 'popularity contest' among your fellow snowflakes.

:p

You continue to allow your unhealthy hatred for the President and your refusal to accept the outcome of the 2016 election

I don't hate anyone- not even your Dear Leader- our elected President.

Feel free to show a single post of mine where I have said or implied that Donald Trump was not legally elected? You can't- because unlike the Birther Donald Trump- I never have tried to claim that our President was not legally elected.

Your Dear Leader of course- did that for 5 years in order to undermine the Presidency of Barack Obama.

Just like you did for 8 years.

You continue to allow your unhealthy hatred for the President and your refusal to accept the outcome of the 2016 election render your ability to reason and utilize common sense useless.

My posts are easy to spot, especially from those of snowflakes, because I actually use links, articles, reports, and documented facts to support my statements / posts....whereas, as you continue to prove, snowflake posts consist of extreme emotion-driven diatribes, insults, name-calling, and lies never supported by anything other than their own opinion.

Nice try, snowflake. You LOSE...just like Hillary did...but, like her, I am sure you won the 'popularity contest' among your fellow snowflakes.

:p

As a sterling example of your blind partisan hypocrisy- I bring you this post of yours

Easyt:
The results are in: Add another 116 dead to Obama's body count...all civilians.

Since this is as an UN-sanctioned war, could this make Obama a 'War Criminal'?

In the immortal words of Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?!" In the end, Obama's war has killed 116 civilians...

Hmmm......still not sanctioned by the U.N......Syrian civilians still being killed
Russia and U.S. air strikes caused mass civilian deaths in Syria: U.N.

And three U.S.-led coalition strikes on a school near Raqqa in March 2017 killed 150 residents - roughly five times the toll acknowledged by the Pentagon, which said at the time that dozens of militants and not civilians were killed.

A tragedy indeed.

But when it happens on President Obama's watch- according to Easyt it is a war crime.

But when it happens on President Trump's watch? Doesn't even interfere with the flow of Easyt's accolades of his Dear Leader.

Pure hypocrisy- Trumpster style

Forum List

Back