What Do Palestinians Think About Americans?

Yep that steel frame building will collapse any moment now
windsor7.jpg

I said any moment now! oh well
slide0008_image013.jpg

That building is not tall enough. And it's construction is different.

Baz ke goozidi, bacheh kooni?

Questioned, not arrested and the arab muslim women who phoned it in refused to give evidence thinking that the police would act on her sayso

Clearly you did not watch the video and the interview with the detained Israelis or saw the woman you are calling Arab...she had no way of knowing the men she saw were Jewish that is ludacris

The fact they were a Jewish film crew and spoke in Hebrew was enough for her, so she reported a gang of Jews dancing and talking about the attack. As I said I am pragmatic and don't just take the first report I come to as fact

you just make shit up..she saw them from binoculars and never said she heard them say anything and it begs the question why were they on a roof top filming the towers on 9/11...their answer to the question was we were just there to to document the event

LINK ? ? ? ? ?

You are the one that needs to provide link to your assertions...you are the one making claims she was an Arab and heard her conversations and they were just victims of the evil Arab liar..link ?

Have the Palestinians ever had a more jubilant celbration than over the deaths of 3000 innocent victims here in the USA? And these are the people Israel is supposed to provide for & make peace with.

Palestinians despise Americans, no different than any other Muslim people around the world,the Kurds are the exception.

Interesting my brothers wife and my niece are Palestinian...they do not despise
Americans..met her family all very nice...they were not thrilled with Israel however

No muslim is, after all they are commanded by their gods to hate the Jews. But while in the US the muslims will practise kithman and taqiya until they have sufficient numbers to be a force to reckon with.

according to you...

Don't blame them, they know we sit and watch what Israel does to them, and we turn a blind eye, can't blame them a bit.

I also believe PM Bibi said "This is good, this is very good". Of course I firmly believe Israel was involved so I imagine he was just overwhelmed with joy.

No no. You see, Israel planned 911. Then those Zionists hired Muslim terrorists to carry it out & take the blame. Pass it on. Heh! Heh!

Right , no they pretty much were in charge, oh and the fake Muslim ID survived, got to love it how stupid they really think most people are, just like that French Muslim leaving his ID behind in the car. I guess they love to leave their calling cards.

You need to be institutionalized, woman.

For your sake and ours.
How do you know she's not posting from an institution already ;)

Don't blame them, they know we sit and watch what Israel does to them, and we turn a blind eye, can't blame them a bit.

I also believe PM Bibi said "This is good, this is very good". Of course I firmly believe Israel was involved so I imagine he was just overwhelmed with joy.

No no. You see, Israel planned 911. Then those Zionists hired Muslim terrorists to carry it out & take the blame. Pass it on. Heh! Heh!

Right , no they pretty much were in charge, oh and the fake Muslim ID survived, got to love it how stupid they really think most people are, just like that French Muslim leaving his ID behind in the car. I guess they love to leave their calling cards.

For your sake and ours.

and ?

Have the Palestinians ever had a more jubilant celbration than over the deaths of 3000 innocent victims here in the USA? And these are the people Israel is supposed to provide for & make peace with.

Palestinians despise Americans, no different than any other Muslim people around the world,the Kurds are the exception.

Americans..met her family all very nice...they were not thrilled with Israel however

Really? than why do Palestinians burn American flags in the streets?

I am sure some do...

Million clips on youtube depicting Palestinians and Muslims yelling death to the Jews and Christians, and killing them, and this is all you could come up with? You are truly pathetic.

I could post ranting racist Jews and Israelis all day long
if I wanted to whats the point
windsor7.jpg

slide0008_image013.jpg

Questioned, not arrested and the arab muslim women who phoned it in refused to give evidence thinking that the police would act on her sayso

Clearly you did not watch the video and the interview with the detained Israelis or saw the woman you are calling Arab...she had no way of knowing the men she saw were Jewish that is ludacris

Watch your Video? You're a youtube troll. Nobody watches your clips.

Half a billion Muslims danced and celebrated on 9-11. Including Muslim Americans. That is a fact. Yet all you can talk about is this stupid debunked bullshit about six Israelis.

half a billion you say....dont suppose you have a link to that
no of course you don't.....or a link to the debunked 5 Israelis..no ?...I didn't think so....

Last edited:

For your sake and ours.

Fine, then they should revoke her computer privileges. :Boom2:

For your sake and ours.

This type of inane ad hominem is what people general resort to when they want to avoid the facts

For your sake and ours.

This type of inane ad hominem is what people general resort to when they want to avoid the facts
What are the facts?

For your sake and ours.

I'm being facetious you obtuse knob.

Care to talk about what "facts" I'm avoiding?

For your sake and ours.

Penelope doesn't post facts. She posts outrageous conspiracy theories that always involve Jews/Israel doing something that Muslims did. She has already expressed her hatred for Jews.

half a billion you say....dont suppose you have a link to that ..no of course you don't.....or a link to the debunked 5 Israelis..no ?...I didn't think so....how about the link to the debunking of the passport found conveniently on the sidewalk in front of the fallen towers ?..or do you these concede these facts

For your sake and ours.

I'm being facetious you obtuse knob.

Care to talk about what "facts" I'm avoiding?
Indeed...you are...that is fact

For your sake and ours.

Penelope doesn't post facts. She posts outrageous conspiracy theories that always involve Jews/Israel doing something that Muslims did. She has already expressed her hatred for Jews.
You mean like bibi and glen ?

Bibi Gripped by Panic & Paranoia As Polls Slide
This evening, Netanyahu or whoever posts to his Facebook page penned a slashing series of accusations against the ZC/Labor list claiming his rivals' campaign is "illegitimate" because it is the creature of a world conspiracy involving foreign governments, international tycoon, Israeli media, NGOs, all banding together to bring him down. The claims read so febrile and unhinged that if Netanyahu weren't a Jew and the head of government of the Jewish State you would almost expect to end up claiming a global Zionist conspiracy was plotting to bring him and the right to its knees.
Bibi Gripped by Panic Paranoia As Polls Slide

This evening, Netanyahu or whoever posts to his Facebook page penned a slashing series of accusations against the ZC/Labor list claiming his rivals' campaign is "illegitimate" because it is the creature of a world conspiracy involving foreign governments, international tycoon, Israeli media, NGOs, all banding together to bring him down. The claims read so febrile and unhinged that if Netanyahu weren't a Jew and the head of government of the Jewish State you would almost expect to end up claiming a global Zionist conspiracy was plotting to bring him and the right to its knees.
He's won it, lost it and won it again. He's a big boy with big boy pants on. He'll survive.

I am sure some do...

Million clips on youtube depicting Palestinians and Muslims yelling death to the Jews and Christians, and killing them, and this is all you could come up with? You are truly pathetic.

I could post ranting racist Jews and Israelis all day long
if I wanted to whats the point
windsor7.jpg

slide0008_image013.jpg

Watch your Video? You're a youtube troll. Nobody watches your clips.

Half a billion Muslims danced and celebrated on 9-11. Including Muslim Americans. That is a fact. Yet all you can talk about is this stupid debunked bullshit about six Israelis.

half a billion you say....dont suppose you have a link to that
no of course you don't.....or a link to the debunked 5 Israelis..no ?...I didn't think so....

A link to what dipstick? That a majority of Muslims celebrated on 9-11?

You're stupider than I thought.

For your sake and ours.

She must have taken all her pills and shown good behavior for the doctors at the asylum to grant her computer priveledges.

Eh who's gives a flock. You're obsessed with Bibi, as if the next guy is going to give the farm away. Tell your Paleshitian friends it ain't gonna happen no matter who gets in. It's called a COALITION govt. For a reason.

Last edited:
He's won it, lost it and won it again. He's a big boy with big boy pants on. He'll survive.

Like I said before, even Churchill was voted out of office even after he led his nation and the world in defeating the Nazis.

Forum List

Back