What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

• Estremist Islamic terrorists who want to murder millions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Scary black guns.

thomg.gif
icon_upset.gif
crapsign.gif
smiley-angry017.gif
freakout.gif
Emoticon-jawdrop.gif
thunk.gif
Smiley-Faint.gif
shocked.gif
beeler.gif
426eaff0-bb3b-4fde-848f-a878c8724956_zpsdqhwwbii.jpg

Last edited:
I'm liberal and I'm not against Blacks having guns.

That's great Luddly, me either...all law abiding citizens have a right to protect themselves and their loved ones.

I hope you love the latest findings from Pew Research Polling as much as I did...

african americans1.png

Attachments

• african americans.png
    african americans.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I don't really see these pampered oil brats surviving a trek through the Sonoran Desert.

Great thread. We should give our butthurt nutters an opportunity to express their feelings every day.

What does that make a fellow like me who supports gay marriage and thinks Islamist are the greatest threat to civilization?

Neither. Climate change.

Climate change? :lmao:

So something that is based on lies, misinformation, and fraudulent science is what the left believes to be the greatest threat to America. :cuckoo: :lmao:

AGW/CC is more bullshit and a whole lot less of a threat.

So with Islamic Extremists, liberals keep trying to defuse and blame religious extremism in general or even Christians who did the Crusades centuries ago. They bring up McVeigh who wasn't a Christian and didn't do it for religion as an endless counter example. The liberal media tries to hide the Muslim names of every Islamic nut job who murders or tries to murder more people. And they still want our border open even though Al Qaeda can fly to Mexico City and walk across our border.

Yet gay marriage, hat's their obsession in any gay thread, that and the right to force bakers to make them cakes for their ... gay weddings. They bring up gay marriage in economic threads, military and everything else. They equate blacks getting lynched and shot with water canons to gays not getting tax breaks. You'd think this is the greatest issue that ever faced mankind

People like you are ultimately the greatest threat to America.

I consider the spread of homosexuality combined with AIDS to be the biggest threat. Too much butt stuff.

Neither. Climate change.

So something that is based on lies, misinformation, and fraudulent science is what the left believes to be the greatest threat to America. :cuckoo: :lmao:

You call the vast majority of peer reviewed studies on the subject fraudulent? You people cherry pick non peer reviewed studies and call it evidence. It is painfully ignorant and uneducated.

Neither. Climate change.

You call the vast majority of peer reviewed studies on the subject fraudulent? You people cherry pick non peer reviewed studies and call it evidence. It is painfully ignorant and uneducated.

I call what the IPCC claims and puts out concerning AGW/CC bullshit. :eusa_liar:

I call people like yourself who believe in that bullshit, gullible. :cuckoo:

So with Islamic Extremists, liberals keep trying to defuse and blame religious extremism in general or even Christians who did the Crusades centuries ago. They bring up McVeigh who wasn't a Christian and didn't do it for religion as an endless counter example. The liberal media tries to hide the Muslim names of every Islamic nut job who murders or tries to murder more people. And they still want our border open even though Al Qaeda can fly to Mexico City and walk across our border.

Yet gay marriage, hat's their obsession in any gay thread, that and the right to force bakers to make them cakes for their ... gay weddings. They bring up gay marriage in economic threads, military and everything else. They equate blacks getting lynched and shot with water canons to gays not getting tax breaks. You'd think this is the greatest issue that ever faced mankind
The Right when proclaiming they are for the "gospel Truth" of their Cause, but cannot muster any honest Injeun contingents for support.

I'll vote neither. I think the biggest threat to this country is the neo-con warlike interventionists and the so-called "christian right" who are anything but Christian (see franklin graham and his ilk). Like I stated before ; "All of these folks who want 'Jesus in the White House' would probably storm it with pitchforks if that ever happened." :)

LOL.....let us review:

This is your second thread regarding homosexuality.

Most of the threads regarding 'gay marriage' are started by conservatives.

And you just want to whine about liberals again.

So typical.

Every thread you participate you manage to whine and blame 'liberals'......

Forum List

Back