What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

• Estremist Islamic terrorists who want to murder millions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The greatest threat to America could be toxic shock syndrome from GOP sanitary products

republicanvagina.jpg

I agree, you need to have another picture with the crappy economy and the caption "I see the problem. You have Democrats in your wallet."

The greatest threat to America? Apathy.

I mean, we'd revolt over the hugely disparate inequity in pay...but there are celebrities eating bugs on TV.

The greatest threat to America could be toxic shock syndrome from GOP sanitary products

republicanvagina.jpg

I agree, you need to have another picture with the crappy economy and the caption "I see the problem. You have Democrats in your wallet."

The "crappy" economy? You mean the economy that was shedding 750,000 jobs a month under Republican George W Bush but has seen the longest private job growth streak in history under President Obama? You mean the economy under President Obama that has seen the Dow double? That "crappy" economy?

Oh, who cares?

I mean, we'd revolt over the hugely disparate inequity in pay...but there are celebrities eating bugs on TV.

Yes, comrade, you want the proletariat to rise in arms and overthrow the bourgeois, not enjoy their life.

This point is actually pretty hilarious. Rather than enjoy their lives, as you point out people are doing, you want them to get a good dose of wealth envy and "revolt."

republicanvagina.jpg

The "crappy" economy? You mean the economy that was shedding 750,000 jobs a month under Republican George W Bush but has seen the longest private job growth streak in history under President Obama? You mean the economy under President Obama that has seen the Dow double? That "crappy" economy?

You could blame the crappy economy six years ago on W, not now, sweet heart. When will Obama own the economy? He's almost 6 1/2 years into an 8 year term. Will he ever own it?

BTW, your demonstration of cluelessness didn't contradict my point. Just so you know

Oh, who cares?

Yes, comrade, you want the proletariat to rise in arms and overthrow the bourgeois, not enjoy their life.

This point is actually pretty hilarious. Rather than enjoy their lives, as you point out people are doing, you want them to get a good dose of wealth envy and "revolt."

Right...keep thinking it's wealth envy.

U.S. income inequality, on rise for decades, is now highest since 1928

Oh, who cares?

On your knees peasant ...Conrad Hilton the Third rules you

I wonder if Kaz knows that you're more likely to be shot by a toddler than a terrorist in the United States...

Oh, who cares?

Right...keep thinking it's wealth envy.

U.S. income inequality, on rise for decades, is now highest since 1928

Read your own post. You said people are fine with what they have and you want them to "revolt over the hugely disparate inequality in pay."

Seriously, you don't see wealth envy in that? Really?

You know you're just supposed to take a cup of the kool-aid, not stick your head in the bowl

You could blame the crappy economy six years ago on W, not now, sweet heart. When will Obama own the economy? He's almost 6 1/2 years into an 8 year term. Will he ever own it?

BTW, your demonstration of cluelessness didn't contradict my point. Just so you know

You are a nut bag...the economy is on a record streak of producing 200k jobs a month not losing 800K jobs a month as under King Canute 43...the stock market is near record levels today....the Auto industry saved by Obama ....the Housing market is surging ...you are a whiny sour grapes LOSER

I wonder if Kaz knows that you're more likely to be shot by a toddler than a terrorist in the United States...

Oh, OK, terrorists aren't a threat then, thanks for clearing that up

You are a nut bag...the economy is on a record streak of producing 200k jobs a month not losing 800K jobs a month as under King Canute 43...the stock market is near record levels today....the Auto industry saved by Obama ....the Housing market is surging ...you are a whiny sour grapes LOSER

You need to get off the internet and liberal blogs and come out of your mother's basement for a while and see the real world

Actually, the biggest fascist program in our country is wearing a medical coat. It's called Obamacare. Government control over the health care industry, approaching 20% of our economy. It's technically privately owned but controlled by government, fascism by definition

Forum List

Back