What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

• Estremist Islamic terrorists who want to murder millions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
6a00d834520b4b69e20163023cb443970d-pi

Santorum is an idiot. He's as bad as Hillary

Fox News

The greatest threat to America could be toxic shock syndrome from GOP sanitary products

I agree, you need to have another picture with the crappy economy and the caption "I see the problem. You have Democrats in your wallet."
1-14-2015-OBAMA_1.png

And? How does this contradict Democrats are in our wallet?
The Democrats have cut taxes chump are you kidding...and the effing GOP wants to destroy Social security...put yur headd in the sand chumpy..can you illustrate how Democrats are in our wallets little tiny one ? or do we have to take your lying mouth word for it
Screen%20Shot%202012-05-16%20at%2012.36.09%20PM.png

I wonder if Kaz knows that you're more likely to be shot by a toddler than a terrorist in the United States...

Oh, OK, terrorists aren't a threat then, thanks for clearing that up

The irony of you continually accusing others of having reading comprehension problems is astounding.

I never said terrorists aren't a threat at all...just not much of one here in the United States and certainly not the biggest threat facing the U.S. There are all kinds of things you're more likely to be "struck down" by than a terrorist...lighting, your own furniture, a toddler with an unsecured weapon...

The greatest threat to America could be toxic shock syndrome from GOP sanitary products

I agree, you need to have another picture with the crappy economy and the caption "I see the problem. You have Democrats in your wallet."
1-14-2015-OBAMA_1.png

The Democrats have cut taxes chump are you kidding...and the effing GOP wants to destroy Social security...put yur headd in the sand chumpy..can you illustrate how Democrats are in our wallets little tiny one ? or do we have to take your lying mouth word for it
AHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He uses think progress to make his point.

If you look at the bottom of the chart doo-doo brains you will see the source .."Congressional Budget Office" have you ever noticed you are an anal aperture ? when are you going to make your point chump ? when ?

Fox News

Fox New is just business -- right leaning media operation.

The Threat to America are the dope who watch Fox "news" and think they are getting news.

If you look at the bottom of the chart doo-doo brains you will see the source .."Congressional Budget Office" have you ever noticed you are an anal aperture ? when are you going to make your point chump ? when ?
Tissue?

This chump uses GOP stink think to make his point LOL notice the GOP loser has produced no charts no links no nothing

explain-difference.jpg

The only difference - The American Taliban is not afraid to show a little cleavage.

As commendable as that is, her kind is still a threat to the constitution.

The Threat to America are the dope who watch Fox "news" and think they are getting news.
As opposed to libturds who watch MSNBC, CNN, Bill Maher and Jon Stewart and think they are getting the news.

Democrats are taking bribe money from terrorist states to act stupid......

Based on the information coming out of Wisconsin, there is no difference between democrats and the Islamic terrorists anyway. The only real difference between Osama bin Laden and Milwaukee County Attorny General John Chisholm is that bin Laden is dead. Both are terrorist masterminds who represent the depths of depravity our species is capable of.

hate to say it

but they are turning out to be a bunch of nazis

As opposed to libturds who watch MSNBC, CNN, Bill Maher and Jon Stewart and think they are getting the news.

speaking of msnbc

did you see three of their hosts

got themselves some tax warrants for

not paying their taxes

what a bunch of hypocrites

MSNBC s Tax Delinquents Lecture Audience on Taxes Washington Free Beacon

Does Kaz really believe that Islamic terrorists are the greatest threat facing the US or is he just trolling?

speaking of msnbc

did you see three of their hosts

got themselves some tax warrants for

not paying their taxes

what a bunch of hypocrites

MSNBC s Tax Delinquents Lecture Audience on Taxes Washington Free Beacon

oh excuse me that is four hosts

not three

--LOL

They're too busy smoking pot and grown gardens to be a threat.

That's the topic of the thread "threats" --

aosduck.jpg

Forum List

Back