What Do the Left Think About the USA Flag Being Proudly Waved and Not Burned?

I know dozens of people who have lived under Communism in their lives, and they are all extremely patriotic to America. Why? They’ve seen both sides first hand.
People in China or Cuba stand a good chance of being killed for waving our flag. The same goes for anyone in Portland or Seattle who waves our flag.
Simply validates the Left have no clue to what’s going on in the world.
View attachment 512167

Yet in 1959 they hated the US flag

after 60 yrs of communism they now have a different opinion than you and democrats .

I must have missed the communism part because much like the Repubs they act like fascist.

In your perverted liberal mind "fascist." just means anyone who does not agree with the democrats,

Hardly since it is a political philosphy which entangles govt. with corporations to run a nation...It is a step up from Plutocracy that the US was before. I have no idea why you have an obsession and fantasy about Democrats. Maybe you should study Poli-sci..

That one and the American flag mask are very very disrespectful.
All masks are very very disrespectful t the American way of life
Yeah, especially when you are inhaling silicon particles while cutting bricks or ground limestone and granite while mixing masonry cement, what a dope. I bet you handle asbestos removal without a mask or protective clothing, eh!?

I suspect waiving the American flag makes liberals physically ill when they see it. Many probably screech and recoil, like a vampire would at the sight of a cross.
Especially those veterans that Are liberals, unlike you who is neither a vet or a liberal.

I am a veteran. Not sure what that has to do with the topic.
This two time veteran spits on yer hate of fellow liberal veterans.if you are clueless reread your statement about liberals hating the US flag.
Did I claim all liberals act that way? No. We are talking about liberals that hate the American flag.
Republicans are into the confederate flag and the tramp flag.
Show me an example.
1626189901222.png

1626189925754.png

and they all the time carry a tramp flag and a confederate flag off of their pickups.

I know dozens of people who have lived under Communism in their lives, and they are all extremely patriotic to America. Why? They’ve seen both sides first hand.
People in China or Cuba stand a good chance of being killed for waving our flag. The same goes for anyone in Portland or Seattle who waves our flag.
View attachment 512167

The commies did. Just like today.

View attachment 512167

Now they want their old masters back, right crackah?

View attachment 512167

Maybe. It's going to be tough with anti-civil rights folks like you and Joe Biden trying to stop them.

View attachment 512167

Maybe. It's going to be tough with anti-civil rights folks like you and Joe Biden trying to stop them.

I can guarantee that Biden will help the Cubans as much as Trump help Hong Kong, not a fucking bit.

View attachment 512167

the leftist are saying this is all just about Chinese Virus vaccines. They won’t do anything and all the oppressive leftist regime to crush the freedom fighters

Fuck the US flag. Its just a rag that hasnt lived up to the principles it is supposed to represent. Before you clowns ask a lot of dumb questions I will give you the answers.

Because my ancestors worked too dam hard to build this land.
Because it gives you indigestion.

BTW, If you want to wave the US flag I could give a shit. Its better than you waving the loser flag of the south.

Last edited:
Fuck the US flag. Its just a rag that hasnt lived up to the principles it is supposed to represent. Before you clowns ask a lot of dumb questions I will give you the answers.

Because my ancestors worked to dam hard to build this land.
Better yet, Fuck you and your anti-American rhetoric

Because my ancestors worked to dam hard to build this land.
Better yet, Fuck you and your anti-American rhetoric
I'm anti inbred white racists not anti-american. You inbreds are not americans in my book.

Because my ancestors worked too dam hard to build this land.

BTW, If you want to wave the US flag I could give a shit. Its better than you waving the loser flag of the south.

Speaking of southern losers, say hi to your governor for me!

1626208864229.png

Forum List

Back