What Do the Left Think About the USA Flag Being Proudly Waved and Not Burned?

Fuck the US flag. Its just a rag that hasnt lived up to the principles it is supposed to represent. Before you clowns ask a lot of dumb questions I will give you the answers.

Because my ancestors worked too dam hard to build this land.
Because it gives you indigestion.

BTW, If you want to wave the US flag I could give a shit. Its better than you waving the loser flag of the south.

Speaking of southern losers, say hi to your governor for me!

View attachment 512326
Thats like the 3rd time you have gotten me mixed up with someone else and posted the same tired picture. I live in CA. Are you a kid or something?

Fuck the US flag. Its just a rag that hasnt lived up to the principles it is supposed to represent. Before you clowns ask a lot of dumb questions I will give you the answers.

Because my ancestors worked too dam hard to build this land.
Because it gives you indigestion.

BTW, If you want to wave the US flag I could give a shit. Its better than you waving the loser flag of the south.

Speaking of southern losers, say hi to your governor for me!

View attachment 512326
Thats like the 3rd time you have gotten me mixed up with someone else and posted the same tired picture. I live in CA. Are you a kid or something?

Ah, so you didn't get the chance to vote for Northam, you just get to defend him here every chance you get. Got it.

That one and the American flag mask are very very disrespectful.
All masks are very very disrespectful t the American way of life
that shows patriotism.
In your case yes, because it hid the hideous thing you call a face.
No you just fly the confederate and the tramp flag. You have no idea of what patriotism is.
Confederate flag on the Duke boys car get your Hanes in a wad?

Sad excuse for you Leftards burning the American flag.

Forum List

Back