🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do we call elderly women that can no longer give birth ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
weve all heard the leftist idiots say that the word [woman] is no longer appropriate when referring to a biological female and that birthing person is the correct term to use .... soooo what do we call a biological female that is to old or can not have children ?

weve all heard the leftist idiots say that the word [woman] is no longer appropriate when referring to a biological female and that birthing person is the correct term to use .... soooo what do we call a biological female that is to old or can not have children ?
Barren?

We call them interesting, experienced role models who have more to offer than many could imagine.

I'm not a hysterical fucking idiot out to control others, like so many of the lefties. So I think I'll just continue to use the correct word for a female... woman.

We call them interesting, experienced role models who have more to offer than many could imagine.

Not every Golden Girl is an a Sophia. There are quite a few Rose's out there too.

Forum List

Back