Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Why isn't this American trash in jail?

Death threats
Terroristic threats
Inciting violence
Inciting riots

All major crimes

I was sentenced to 5 to 15 years for Terroristic threats in 1985 at the age of 16 for threatening a drug dealers life for ripping me off.

These scumbags are threatening every single cop and NONE of them have been charged.

What gives? This sure as fuck isn't WHITE PRIVILEGE

Shock Video NYC Protesters Call for Dead Cops

Last edited:
  • Banned
Liberals & a couple conservatives like to rip on me for being an ex con. When are you all gonna rip on these protesters for doing what I did only 10 times worse?

Do you really expect people who support criminals and hate cops, to protest responsibly?

Quit trying to justify your criminal behavior by pointing at other people, convict.

I bet you served about 45 days, while your black counterpart would have gotten 15 years. You are such a victim!

Do you really expect people who support criminals and hate cops, to protest responsibly?
How do you protest responsibly? Like the Bundy protesters...set up sniper positions and threaten to use women as human shields? But the convict didn't cry about them, now did he.

No, but I expect them to be held to the same standard I was. The left claim I have white privilege but this incident points to the opposite
No it doesn't. Apples to oranges. LOL..,pathetic. Go cry to your parole officer.
How is it apples to oranges? I made a threat to one person (another criminal)
These idiots make the very same threats to A LOT OF PEOPLE & they get a pass?

No, but I expect them to be held to the same standard I was. The left claim I have white privilege but this incident points to the opposite
No it doesn't. Apples to oranges. LOL..,pathetic. Go cry to your parole officer.
Your silence is deafening

It is a protest chant for one...so how did they specifically threaten the cops? Did they protesters say they were gonna kill the cops? No...apples to oranges.

What do I want...dead racists! Where is the threat?

Nice try though. You are a convict because of your actions...these protesters don't excuse that fact....and like I said, your sentence was probably decidedly light compared to your black counterpart. Hell...I bet you were charged as a juvenile while your counterpart would have been charged as an adult.

Sorry, don't want to hear you cry about the evil black protesters because you are a convict. It is nonsense.

Your silence is deafening
Maybe 2 minutes passed. This isn't jail time...it is real time.

Your silence is deafening, convict. But you blaming blacky for your conviction is enlightening.

It is a protest chant for one...so how did they specifically threaten the cops? Did they protesters say they were gonna kill the cops? No...apples to oranges.

Nice try though. You are a convict because of your actions...these protesters don't excuse that fact....and like I said, your sentence was probably decidedly light compared to your black counterpart. Hell...I bet you were charged as a juvenile while your counterpart would have been charged as an adult.

Sorry, don't want to hear you cry about the evil black protesters because you are a convict. It is nonsense.
Yes I am an EX convict because of my actions. I deserved what I got & to be truthfull I am glad. Had I not had the intervention I would likely be dead or spending life in prison. But that is beside the point. As I stated in the OP I did not call for public violence, I did not incite anyone else to violence, I was the sole moron responsible for my individual actions.
What these idiots are doing is similar to what you guys crucified Sarah Palin for when she had political opponents identified on a map with crosshairs.
My situation was about one person yet it's apples to oranges, Palin makes ZERO actual threats & all hell breaks loose on every lefties website & news organization.

Forgive me but not only are you NUTZ you are a complete partisan jackass

Yes I am an EX convict because of my actions. I deserved what I got & to be truthfull I am glad. Had I not had the intervention I would likely be dead or spending life in prison. But that is beside the point. As I stated in the OP I did not call for public violence, I did not incite anyone else to violence, I was the sole moron responsible for my individual actions.
What these idiots are doing is similar to what you guys crucified Sarah Palin for when she had political opponents identified on a map with crosshairs.
My situation was about one person yet it's apples to oranges, Palin makes ZERO actual threats & all hell breaks loose on every lefties website & news organization.

Forgive me but not only are you NUTZ you are a complete partisan jackass
Partisan how...because I just told you the truth - that you are comparing apples to oranges? Where is the threat? Still waiting. And what the hell does Palin have to do with you being a convict? What the hell do the protestters have with you being a convict. Take your veiled racist nonsense somewhere else. No threats were made!

Your silence is deafening, convict. But you blaming blacky for your conviction is enlightening.
My conviction is 100% my fault. My actions are 100% my fault. My life is 100% my fault. My fortune in life is 100% my fault. My income in life is 100% my fault. My kids Inability to further their education is 100% my fault. My life is mine to OWN 100%

I know that is probably mind blowing for a leftie such as yourself but just smoke some pot or think about it as you cash your latest welfare check & perhaps it will sink in.

Awww fuck it, who am I kidding?

Forum List

Back