What do you call it when the US Military takes out 7 al-Qaeda leaders in Syria?

I call it a good start. Keep the gloves off & take out as many of these inhuman psychos as you can find.

In Obama's day, this would have been front page news and grounds for a big press conference! Has Trump announced anything at all? I thought he was the big attention hound who lived to take credit in the spotlight for everything?

Oh yeah, that's just how the Left tries to paint him.

How many times do you expect the media to cover this? As I said we have had this same report so many times that it's no longer news. The government drops a bomb and then claim to have wiped out some leaders.

Then we do it again, and again, and again. People are simply no longer interested.
What people? The ones with their heads up their a$$ protesting non-existent systemic racism & burning down minority owned businesses in Dem controlled cities? The ones claiming the rest of us are fascists & supporting violence if we refuse to support them? The ones cowering from a virus barely worse than the flu while wearing a face diaper? You do realize you lefties don't actually speak for mainstream Americans, right? :badgrin:

Cons apparently love war.
OR...they love wiping out the barbarians responsible for unending violence and death in that region.

I take it you were also against the removal of Nazis during WW2.
Your warped ideology makes a moron of you.
The only ones responsible for unending violence and death in the region, is your beloved Uncle Sam. Too bad you can’t see the truth.

What do you call it when the US Military takes out 7 al-Qaeda leaders in Syria?

Seven less guests at Tiffany Trump’s wedding?

I call it a good start. Keep the gloves off & take out as many of these inhuman psychos as you can find.

In Obama's day, this would have been front page news and grounds for a big press conference! Has Trump announced anything at all? I thought he was the big attention hound who lived to take credit in the spotlight for everything?

How many times do you expect the media to cover this? As I said we have had this same report so many times that it's no longer news. The government drops a bomb and then claim to have wiped out some leaders.

Then we do it again, and again, and again. People are simply no longer interested.
What people? The ones with their heads up their a$$ protesting non-existent systemic racism & burning down minority owned businesses in Dem controlled cities? The ones claiming the rest of us are fascists & supporting violence if we refuse to support them? The ones cowering from a virus barely worse than the flu while wearing a face diaper? You do realize you lefties don't actually speak for mainstream Americans, right? :badgrin:

"Hey, look over there".

A good start? We have had these stories for 20 years now.
If we had these stories during Clintons admin, maybe 911 never happens.

We had 911 because of things like this.
That's not what Bin Laden said when he was interviewed. He said they did it because of our presence in what he called "holy Moslem land". He meant Saudi Arabia and Israel. Nobody can reason with homicidal maniacs. The only route to self defense is killing them.

We have no business being there. None. We would run off intruders also.

We wouldn't be in Syria if Obambi hdn't put us in there.

OR...they love wiping out the barbarians responsible for unending violence and death in that region.

The only ones responsible for unending violence and death in the region, is your beloved Uncle Sam. Too bad you can’t see the truth.

Let's not forget that Obambi, Hillary, and McCain armed Al Qaeda in Syria.

That's not what Bin Laden said when he was interviewed. He said they did it because of our presence in what he called "holy Moslem land". He meant Saudi Arabia and Israel. Nobody can reason with homicidal maniacs. The only route to self defense is killing them.

We wouldn't be in Syria if Obambi hdn't put us in there.

And Gipper and I have both condemned him for that. It doesn't excuse still being there 4 years later.

Let's not forget that Obambi, Hillary, and McCain armed Al Qaeda in Syria.

We are still doing that.

Right! The only ones who are responsible. Just the US of A! Nobody else.

You have everything all figured out. You must be really, really smart.

That is incorrect. We have as much business being there as any other country. We have a right to pursue our best interests. We were NOT killing anyone, we were pursuing business, namely oil.

The nutcase Bin Ladin decided his religion gave him a license to speak for the whole world and attacked us.

How'd that work out for him and his followers?

We have killed many in our pursuit of oil and it's not even our oil.

Bin Laden may be dead but we have bankrupted our future generations.
The men and women living in those areas when oil became very valuable were not the most educated. They were street wise and survivalists from nature and terror. Then oil money became intertwined with that. Do you believe that the people in Israel will ever turn out the lights and leave. That is not going to happen. It is tough to handle and needs to be put into the education of the Islamic men and women.

Fighting terrorism is a continuous process. Muammar Ghadaffi called terrorism "The Never Ending War." There is no end like in conventional war, no surrender and no peace process. I am interested because these homicidal maniacs represent a greater threat than any conventional army. They attack mostly unarmed civilians and the attack is always a surprise.
Then they disappear until the next attack. If we get impatient and quit, the terrorists have won.

That is incorrect. We have as much business being there as any other country. We have a right to pursue our best interests. We were NOT killing anyone, we were pursuing business, namely oil.

The nutcase Bin Ladin decided his religion gave him a license to speak for the whole world and attacked us.

How'd that work out for him and his followers?

We have killed many in our pursuit of oil and it's not even our oil.

Bin Laden may be dead but we have bankrupted our future generations.
The men and women living in those areas when oil became very valuable were not the most educated. They were street wise and survivalists from nature and terror. Then oil money became intertwined with that. Do you believe that the people in Israel will ever turn out the lights and leave. That is not going to happen. It is tough to handle and needs to be put into the education of the Islamic men and women.

What Israel does or doesn't do is up to them.

Fighting terrorism is a continuous process. Muammar Ghadaffi called terrorism "The Never Ending War." There is no end like in conventional war, no surrender and no peace process. I am interested because these homicidal maniacs represent a greater threat than any conventional army. They attack mostly unarmed civilians and the attack is always a surprise.
Then they disappear until the next attack. If we get impatient and quit, the terrorists have won.

That's exactly what bombs dropped from drones do.

Those "bombs" are not dropped, they are guided in within a few feet of the intended target after the greatest effort possible is made to identify the target and minimize civilians.

Those "bombs" are not dropped, they are guided in within a few feet of the intended target after the greatest effort possible is made to identify the target and minimize civilians.

Is that why we bombed a hospital?

What could ever be a bigger act of terrorism than bombing a hospital?

Right, because we all know what a stable, peace loving region the ME was before the US came along. Don't know much history do you? Ever heard of the Crusades? Or the Moors? How about the Persians, Assyrians or Sumerians? How about the Phillistines or the Ottoman Turks? Yep, no fighting in that region until Uncle Sam came along. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back