What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

The thing I hate most about the Trump Administration is the constant whinging, lying, cover ups, spying, sabotage and all the other things the Resistance is doing to undo the results of the 2016 election which Trump won FAIR AND SQUARE.
Yeah fair and square with Putins help

What a moron you are...

Tell us what did Putin do...

The blatant lying and general dishonesty of his administration. And the scariest part ... the people who don't seem to mind it.

Read your own words and then think about

what obama did to Trump.

You on the left support Nazis..
Obama didn't do anything to Trump except treat him much better than he deserved. Trump is the original birther.

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Are you sick of watching America’s best benefit and kick ass?
Do you hate that America’s Best has been unified under this admin?
Do you hate that blacks may have crawled off the Democratic Plantation?
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that law and order is being restored?
Do you hate the stock market exploding?
Do you hate real estate values blowing off the charts?
Do you hate him leveraging the world to benefit Americans?
Do you hate him using the phrase “Americans First”?
Do you hate him not supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls?
Do you hate him injecting God into government?
Do you hate that he bangs Liberal whores?
Do you hate that he won’t write a blank check to the FSA? (Free Shit Army)
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
Do you hate that he “talks mean” about America’s filth?

Nothing

I like winning!

-Geaux

The thing I hate most about the Trump Administration is the constant whinging, lying, cover ups, spying, sabotage and all the other things the Resistance is doing to undo the results of the 2016 election which Trump won FAIR AND SQUARE.

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Russia Helped Trump in 2016, Senate Committee Says

Oh, you poor gullible little woo woo.
Gullible??? The whole FN world knows including repubs with a brain that Putin helped Trump win

Tell us how Putin helped Trump Win..

We all know your response, if any, will be weak.

I hate the way his lips look like a cat's anus when he speaks...oh, yeah and the danger he poses to democracy and the rule of law.

If that were true, Obama must have kept you under the bed for eight years!

How is one so familiar with how a cat's anus looks? :uhh:

By owning a cat. Cats love to show you their assholes...and they look just like Trump's lips. It's uncanny.

?

WTF?!

I know. I said the same thing when I realized how much Trump's mouth looks like a cat's butt.

Jesus Christ..I didn't know how much liberals love to look at cats butts..

Informative you learn something new everyday .

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Nothing but Bullshit...

Tell us what did Putin do to help Trump...

You can't...…

Because you liberals are all full of Shit.

If that were true, Obama must have kept you under the bed for eight years!

How is one so familiar with how a cat's anus looks? :uhh:

By owning a cat. Cats love to show you their assholes...and they look just like Trump's lips. It's uncanny.

?

WTF?!

I know. I said the same thing when I realized how much Trump's mouth looks like a cat's butt.

Jesus Christ..I didn't know how much liberals love to look at cats butts..

Informative you learn something new everyday .

You've never owned a cat have you? Comedians do whole bits about how much cats love to show you their butts.

You must have one of these on your cat...

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

But , but Russia made mean memes an uneducated black voters with no IDs didn't vote

Only has to be that way if we choose it. Politics ain't nothin without individuals who support it. So Republicans see things differently. Haven't they always?
Would be nice if they wouldn't blatantly call out there will be no agreeing with anything a new president wants,,like McConnell did
Yeah, the liberal scum don't want to do any good for us!

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
What else can I teach you?

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.

What a bunch of Bull Shit...

You liberals have an excuse for all your failures

and your lazy dumb ass children.

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

I'm sorry but if you can't accept reality, what's the point in showing it to you?

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

I'm sorry but if you can't accept reality, what's the point in showing it to you?

Because you have nothing... except excuses.

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

I don't have to have anything. In case you weren't aware, there is an investigation going on into Russia's interference in our election. There is an investigation because Russia interfered, not to find out if they did, but to what extent and how much help, if any, they had from Americans.

Russia interfered to help Donald Trump. This is a fact not in dispute. This time they helped Republicans. Next time it could be to help Democrats. Will that be okay with you?

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

I don't have to have anything. In case you weren't aware, there is an investigation going on into Russia's interference in our election. There is an investigation because Russia interfered, not to find out if they did, but to what extent and how much help, if any, they had from Americans.

Russia interfered to help Donald Trump. This is a fact not in dispute. This time they helped Republicans. Next time it could be to help Democrats. Will that be okay with you?

Their is an investigation to pacify the liberals.. nothing will happen..it's obvious

The blatant lying and general dishonesty of his administration. And the scariest part ... the people who don't seem to mind it.

Read your own words and then think about

what obama did to Trump.

You on the left support Nazis..
Obama didn't do anything to Trump except treat him much better than he deserved. Trump is the original birther.

Your Fake News Consumption has made you ignorant.....

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

Damn you are starting to talk like a normal girl..

Weird. And I always thought you were a bitch.

Forum List

Back