What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

The blind Faith of his less intelligent followers.

Blind faith?
But he’s delivering exactly what he promised to his “followers”...how can their continued support and loyalty be considered “blind”?
The fact that you say that puts you deep in the category.

Says you and all your sorry, twisted backwards ass LefTard buddies?
Lol, no response so just call me names?

More proof.

I can’t circle talk with you bud. You’re ignorance has you blinded. You continue along miserable in your straight jacket while I continue along laughing at you and kicking ass under this presidency.
Still more proof.

Mostly, how inept they are at their jobs

State, Interior, HUD, Justice, Education, EPA are in a shambles

It isn't 100% Trump's fault, but there have been

NO SPENDING CUTS
NO INDICTMENTS OF SWAMP LIFE FORMS

It isn't 100% Trump's fault, but there have been

NO SPENDING CUTS
NO INDICTMENTS OF SWAMP LIFE FORMS

Trump has made spending cuts...stopping the flow of illegal wetbacks is a major cut in itself....he’s also asked congress to cut $15 billion from the Free Shit Army but no one has the balls to craft a Bill.
The swamp runs deep, it will take some time to flush the shit from D.C....by Trumps second term he’ll have run out all the corrupt filth.

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Are you sick of watching America’s best benefit and kick ass?
Do you hate that America’s Best has been unified under this admin?
Do you hate that blacks may have crawled off the Democratic Plantation?
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that law and order is being restored?
Do you hate the stock market exploding?
Do you hate real estate values blowing off the charts?
Do you hate him leveraging the world to benefit Americans?
Do you hate him using the phrase “Americans First”?
Do you hate him not supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls?
Do you hate him injecting God into government?
Do you hate that he bangs Liberal whores?
Do you hate that he won’t write a blank check to the FSA? (Free Shit Army)
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
Do you hate that he “talks mean” about America’s filth?

The fact that it isn't real, but then none of them are.

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Are you sick of watching America’s best benefit and kick ass?
Do you hate that America’s Best has been unified under this admin?
Do you hate that blacks may have crawled off the Democratic Plantation?
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that law and order is being restored?
Do you hate the stock market exploding?
Do you hate real estate values blowing off the charts?
Do you hate him leveraging the world to benefit Americans?
Do you hate him using the phrase “Americans First”?
Do you hate him not supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls?
Do you hate him injecting God into government?
Do you hate that he bangs Liberal whores?
Do you hate that he won’t write a blank check to the FSA? (Free Shit Army)
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
Do you hate that he “talks mean” about America’s filth?
It's amazing all these wonderful and sensitive neo liberals ( I am LIBERAL too but not insane)...Anyway, these hive minded sycophantic modern liberals want to go out and hurt people that don't agree with them and slander or other wise try to intimidate...That is so totally NOT what real liberalism is about. Sorry kids, that's more along the lines of fascism. How ironic.

From a Hillary worshiper. Classic.
When will you dinks learn that disliking tRump doesn't mean I like clinton.?

Clearly you do since when the idea of blind faith came up, she wasn't your first thought
Lol.

I'm sorry dude but: what a dumbass!

But you'd rather have Bitchlary than Rump as Prez.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

From a Hillary worshiper. Classic.
When will you dinks learn that disliking tRump doesn't mean I like clinton.?

Clearly you do since when the idea of blind faith came up, she wasn't your first thought
Lol.

I'm sorry dude but: what a dumbass!

But you'd rather have Bitchlary than Rump as Prez.
Yeah, but that's hardly any sort of recommendation as I'd rather have SpongeBob over either.

2246515.jpg
do that

The thing I hate most about the Trump Administration is the constant whinging, lying, cover ups, spying, sabotage and all the other things the Resistance is doing to undo the results of the 2016 election which Trump won FAIR AND SQUARE.
He may still end up in jail

The thing I hate most about the Trump Administration is the constant whinging, lying, cover ups, spying, sabotage and all the other things the Resistance is doing to undo the results of the 2016 election which Trump won FAIR AND SQUARE.
He may still end up in jail
Well, the thing I hate about Trump? All the wizened and noble Trumpaphobes that confuse bitching for voting. Speaking of voting and stuff, why wasn't making our cities sanctuary for illegal aliens on a ballot, shit like that. Shit like that is Why WE voted for Trump. At least we got to vote on that...

Last edited:

Blind faith?
But he’s delivering exactly what he promised to his “followers”...how can their continued support and loyalty be considered “blind”?
The wall?
Best health care?
Fix the deficit?
Be tough on Saudi arabia?
Unifier?

Qll he did is embolden. The racist ***** like you.

Btw: orange county turned blue so will other parts of the country....I suggest you move to Israel.

Blind faith?
The wall?
Best health care?
Fix the deficit?
Be tough on Saudi arabia?
Unifier?

Qll he did is embolden. The racist ***** like you.

Btw: orange county turned blue so will other parts of the country....I suggest you move to Israel.

Easy there Raghead....he has definitely unified America’s best...you filthy foreign fucks are not part of this unity...so you wouldn’t know. This shit is for REAL Americans.
He has delivered on or is attempting to deliver on all promises made during his campaign despite nonstop, hardcore resistance from the Mexicrat Party...you know this. It’s only been a year and some change, this shit takes time. Stay patient, meanwhile he’ll continue bitch-slapping your type...enjoy the ride Raggy.

p.s.- Ofcourse OC has gone blue...the Mexicrats planted millions of filthy anchor babies here more than 18 years ago...it was inevitable. Anchor babies are taxpayer dependent, taxpayer dependent filth like you LOVES the Free Shit Party.
People+prosper+under+sharia_fe49fd_6170573.jpg

Forum List

Back