What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Are you sick of watching America’s best benefit and kick ass?
Do you hate that America’s Best has been unified under this admin?
Do you hate that blacks may have crawled off the Democratic Plantation?
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that law and order is being restored?
Do you hate the stock market exploding?
Do you hate real estate values blowing off the charts?
Do you hate him leveraging the world to benefit Americans?
Do you hate him using the phrase “Americans First”?
Do you hate him not supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls?
Do you hate him injecting God into government?
Do you hate that he bangs Liberal whores?
Do you hate that he won’t write a blank check to the FSA? (Free Shit Army)
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
Do you hate that he “talks mean” about America’s filth?
I think it's a shame that you believe trolling shit threads such as this belong in the Politics forum. You know that USMB has a Eubber Room forum, right?

It’s a shame that you hate ignorant Liberal paranoia exposed.
Should I link you to hundreds of threads with the exact same tone categorized in the “politics” forum?

The moron lied to all America, bashed and lied about all other candidates , and the AH's come back and say give me another??
Then why don't you hate Hillary?
Hillary was more presidential in her finger than trump in his whole body ..who is a complete political illiterate ,a divider

Makes perfect sense in that twisted backward world LibTardia.
I’m sure all billionaires whom have built personal empires are “illiterate dividers”...that’s why you’ll find so many of them.

His disrespect for human rights and his god like judgement on people even through he is a fucking pig. I could understand Pence doing it but damn...

Let people live their damn lives.

I hate this more then his destruction of the environment, science or anything else.

I already showed that college costs today are relatively the same as 40 years ago when adjusted for inflation and income acceleration
The Weeper was frothing and insulting baby boomers by stating their college expenses gave them unfair advantage over millennial. Always the victims, never extolling the virtues of effort and achievement. Then, as many emotion driven libbies do, he dismisses the value and reality of experience and demands that “looking it up” be the final arbiter.

You didn't show anything, actually, and just about every source available would disagree with your uneducated assessment.

But by all means, go on thinking you're in the right.

The Guardian
Sun 27 May 2018 06.00 EDT

"Trump's assault on the department of justice is an attack on the rule of law

This dangerous and despicable action demonstrates yet again that the president is richly deserving of impeachment

It is by now familiar that Donald Trump has turned organized lying into a first principle of governance.
Michel de Montaigne’s observation that the “reverse of truth has a thousand shapes and a boundless field” could serve as the future epithet of the Trump presidency.

But this week the president has gone one step further. In forcing the Department of Justice to launch an investigation into “whether Obama’s FBI and DoJ infiltrated or surveilled our campaign for political purposes”, Trump has demonstrated his power to create durable institutional realities out of politically charged falsehoods.

This is a disgraceful but not surprising assault on the independence and integrity of the justice department."

This article goes on to bash trump in many other ways

Trump's disgraceful assault on the DOJ is an attack on the rule of law | Lawrence Douglas

People, Trump is destroying the USA's credibility all across Europe.

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathetical liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

To regain our credibility in Europe we must impeach Trump NOW!!!

The blind Faith of his less intelligent followers.
Classic liar! What I hate most is you lying scum!

Miketx is mad because he is one of those unintelligent followers you mentioned. Lol!

Anyone who supports Trump, one of the most prolific liars of our time, has no right to call anyone a liar, in my humble view.

^ Another liar.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump
Odd, seems like if you substitute Clinton Clintons Clinton's for the last one it describes you to a "T".

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
I think it's a shame that you believe trolling shit threads such as this belong in the Politics forum. You know that USMB has a Eubber Room forum, right?

Should I link you to hundreds of threads with the exact same tone categorized in the “politics” forum?
There is no paranoia like the Trumpian paranoia. They are so entrenched in it they must find scapegoats for every occasion.

Division, hatred, paranoia and a willingness to embrace conspiracy theories is not the way to recruit those of us not wearing tin foil hats.

Blind faith?
But he’s delivering exactly what he promised to his “followers”...how can their continued support and loyalty be considered “blind”?
The fact that you say that puts you deep in the category.

Says you and all your sorry, twisted backwards ass LefTard buddies?
Lol, no response so just call me names?

More proof.

There is no paranoia like the Trumpian paranoia. They are so entrenched in it they must find scapegoats for every occasion.

Division, hatred, paranoia and a willingness to embrace conspiracy theories is not the way to recruit those of us not wearing tin foil hats.

And yet you Proggies consistently continue to embrace conspiracy theories with your tin foil hats covering your ears.

e3aa49b47476e75174b9bee0e4656ee0.jpg

How about they're all LIARS? And they're all using the White House to enrich themselves. That is the only reason for Trump's interest in running for POTUS.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

For more on this go to this link on this board and sroll down to post # 56
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

At the Russia--Russia--Russia link you can read one article, watch 2 FOXNEWS videos and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

186273_600.jpg

If that peaks you interest which it should, unless you're a half brained Trump supporter, a great book to read on this is:

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Very well written, easy to follow & hard to put down.
Top seller on Amazon today.

This book will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will begin on January 20, 2019, when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. Then the impeachment proceedings will begin.

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

19 Federal Grand Jury indictments to-date, with another 90+ Federal Grand Jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more, aren't going to just disappear.

Now for the other liars in this administration, and all usmb links go here.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Shepard Smith: People Go To Prison For What Jared Kushner Did | HuffPost

Last edited:
Actually there are two things I dislike (I don't "hate" - that's reserved for liberals) about The Trump Administration:

1. Hillary is still not in jail.

2. Pelosi and other assorted grifters aren't standing before a Nuremberg type court.

Blind faith?
But he’s delivering exactly what he promised to his “followers”...how can their continued support and loyalty be considered “blind”?
The fact that you say that puts you deep in the category.

Says you and all your sorry, twisted backwards ass LefTard buddies?
Lol, no response so just call me names?

More proof.

I can’t circle talk with you bud. You’re ignorance has you blinded. You continue along miserable in your straight jacket while I continue along laughing at you and kicking ass under this presidency.

Actually there are two things I dislike (I don't "hate" - that's reserved for liberals) about The Trump Administration:

1. Hillary is still not in jail.

2. Pelosi and other assorted grifters aren't standing before a Nuremberg type court.

There's going to be some people going to jail but it won't be Hillary Clinton--:auiqs.jpg:

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

19 Federal Grand Jury indictments to-date with another 90+ Federal grand jury charges that are certain to produce more says so.

For more on this go to this link on this board. There you can read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go to this link then scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then you can scroll back up to post #156 on this thread for more information.

Forum List

Back