What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

Trump has exposed the Democrats for the rats they are. Got to love it.

Attachments

• 321c9de3f422e7f4466b6bc5fad87b2b.jpg
    321c9de3f422e7f4466b6bc5fad87b2b.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
  • d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg
    d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 28
The blind Faith of his less intelligent followers.

Blind faith?
But he’s delivering exactly what he promised to his “followers”...how can their continued support and loyalty be considered “blind”?
The wall?
Best health care?
Fix the deficit?
Be tough on Saudi arabia?
Unifier?

Qll he did is embolden. The racist ***** like you.

Btw: orange county turned blue so will other parts of the country....I suggest you move to Israel.

Easy there Raghead....he has definitely unified America’s best...you filthy foreign fucks are not part of this unity...so you wouldn’t know. This shit is for REAL Americans.
He has delivered on or is attempting to deliver on all promises made during his campaign despite nonstop, hardcore resistance from the Mexicrat Party...you know this. It’s only been a year and some change, this shit takes time. Stay patient, meanwhile he’ll continue bitch-slapping your type...enjoy the ride Raggy.

p.s.- Ofcourse OC has gone blue...the Mexicrats planted millions of filthy anchor babies here more than 18 years ago...it was inevitable. Anchor babies are taxpayer dependent, taxpayer dependent filth like you LOVES the Free Shit Party.
People+prosper+under+sharia_fe49fd_6170573.jpg
Unified America?

Where the fuck have you been hiding?

Blind faith?
But he’s delivering exactly what he promised to his “followers”...how can their continued support and loyalty be considered “blind”?
The wall?
Best health care?
Fix the deficit?
Unifier?

Btw: orange county turned blue so will other parts of the country....I suggest you move to Israel.

Easy there Raghead....he has definitely unified America’s best...you filthy foreign fucks are not part of this unity...so you wouldn’t know. This shit is for REAL Americans.
He has delivered on or is attempting to deliver on all promises made during his campaign despite nonstop, hardcore resistance from the Mexicrat Party...you know this. It’s only been a year and some change, this shit takes time. Stay patient, meanwhile he’ll continue bitch-slapping your type...enjoy the ride Raggy.

p.s.- Ofcourse OC has gone blue...the Mexicrats planted millions of filthy anchor babies here more than 18 years ago...it was inevitable. Anchor babies are taxpayer dependent, taxpayer dependent filth like you LOVES the Free Shit Party.
Unified America?

NO, NO, NO....pay attention, he’s unified America’s best....you know, REAL Americans, good, productive, likeminded, positive contributing Americans.

Yeah, the liberal scum don't want to do any good for us!

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
What else can I teach you?

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.
More “it’s unfair..you cheated” from the can’t do shit except complain about those who can
Does your T-shirt have “Victim.” printed on it?

Just sharing facts. Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to learn that you had an easier life than young people today. So sorry, lol.

Yeah, I had it easier. My school for 1st through 3rd grade were on double sessions because they physically could not fit us into the school. When I joined the Navy, every married member was on food stamps because the pay was so low. I had to pay 1/3 of my benefits after the GI Bill was gone out of my own pocket. Gas prices skyrocketed making me in effect stranded in college because I could not afford gas to get home to visit. I made so many Cold War deployments in my first three years in the Navy that my own daughter didn't know me until she was 3 years old. Housing interest rates were in the teens so I couldn't afford to buy a house until Reagan took office and got things under control, then I stayed it in one year and the Navy transferred me half way across the country on 2 weeks notice. I fought a war in the early 90s and didn't see my kids for almost a year. The Peace Dividend caused by the end of the Cold War killed my Navy career after 12 years, so I got a severance package and a thank you. The unemployment rate was so high around military bases, no one could find and job and had to move. I was underemployed for about 5 years before I started my second career at a $20,000 a year pay cut.

Yeah, those were the good old days!

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.

More “it’s unfair..you cheated” from the can’t do shit except complain about those who can

Just sharing facts. Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to learn that you had an easier life than young people today. So sorry, lol.

Yeah, I had it easier. My school for 1st through 3rd grade were on double sessions because they physically could not fit us into the school. When I joined the Navy, every married member was on food stamps because the pay was so low. I had to pay 1/3 of my benefits after the GI Bill was gone out of my own pocket. Gas prices skyrocketed making me in effect stranded in college because I could not afford gas to get home to visit. I made so many Cold War deployments in my first three years in the Navy that my own daughter didn't know me until she was 3 years old. Housing interest rates were in the teens so I couldn't afford to buy a house until Reagan took office and got things under control, then I stayed it in one year and the Navy transferred me half way across the country on 2 weeks notice. I fought a war in the early 90s and didn't see my kids for almost a year. The Peace Dividend caused by the end of the Cold War killed my Navy career after 12 years, so I got a severance package and a thank you. The unemployment rate was so high around military bases, no one could find and job and had to move. I was underemployed for about 5 years before I started my second career at a $20,000 a year pay cut.

Are you one of those people who mistakes anecdotes as being representative of reality as a whole? Man, that sucks. I'm sorry for you.

Are you one of those people who mistakes anecdotes as being representative of reality as a whole? Man, that sucks. I'm sorry for you.

I wasn't aware you had to have data to support that type of conjecture. I don't see a requirement.

he's been on my radar as a self aggrandizing huckster, serial adulterer and narcissistic blowhard for over 30 years. What's going on in his "presidency" comes as no surprise to me but I admit, I was hoping the gravitas of the position would tamp down all that somewhat. I never thought it would be this bad.

Your Butt Hurt makes me Happy...

Do some more...……..

I hate the way his lips look like a cat's anus when he speaks...oh, yeah and the danger he poses to democracy and the rule of law.

If that were true, Obama must have kept you under the bed for eight years!

How is one so familiar with how a cat's anus looks? :uhh:

By owning a cat. Cats love to show you their assholes...and they look just like Trump's lips. It's uncanny.

?

WTF?!

Blind faith?
The wall?
Best health care?
Fix the deficit?
Unifier?

Unified America?

NO, NO, NO....pay attention, he’s unified America’s best....you know, REAL Americans, good, productive, likeminded, positive contributing Americans.
That has to be sarcasm.

The blatant lying and general dishonesty of his administration. And the scariest part ... the people who don't seem to mind it.

Read your own words and then think about

what obama did to Trump.

You on the left support Nazis..

I hate the way his lips look like a cat's anus when he speaks...oh, yeah and the danger he poses to democracy and the rule of law.

If that were true, Obama must have kept you under the bed for eight years!

How is one so familiar with how a cat's anus looks? :uhh:

By owning a cat. Cats love to show you their assholes...and they look just like Trump's lips. It's uncanny.

?

WTF?!

I know. I said the same thing when I realized how much Trump's mouth looks like a cat's butt.

Forum List

Back