What do you invest in if it is Harris?

Drug stocks? She's talking about pulling patents.

Food stocks? Prices controls are on her agenda.

Auto stocks? They aren't ready for EVs.

Anything that might go up? Unrealized gains tax.

Cash is looking pretty good.
Avoid Auto. Even the big players are not immune from going bust with the EV farce.

Just let everyone take out any loan they want, no money down on real estate
That is NOT what anyone proposed or wants.

Hell, you cult members think a so-called Billionaire like POS trump should get loans for any reason. No Problem. He can LIE, Inflate Values, and your response is.....the Banks didn't complain.

The Bush Loan Mistakes will NEVER be allowed to be repeated.

Wow are you stupid? Kamala Harris wants to do the same thing that got us into the mess of 2008 and the subprime loan disaster! Whoa
Grow a pair, fuckstain.
What you state has ZERO substance.

Making up LIES is a (R) thing, and you're doing it.

Drug stocks? She's talking about pulling patents.

Food stocks? Prices controls are on her agenda.

Auto stocks? They aren't ready for EVs.

Anything that might go up? Unrealized gains tax.

Cash is looking pretty good.
Hilarious

How have the stock markets looked the 4 years under her watch?

Did you invest in djt?

Grow a pair, fuckstain.
What you state has ZERO substance.

Making up LIES is a (R) thing, and you're doing it.
You definitely have shit for brains. I'm reacting to an ad I saw for Kamala Harris stating she wanted to do the same things that caused the 2008 Great Recession. You sure are stupid

Answer the question.

And as always, thanks for the avatar graph of Fat Elvis' 2020 Wisconsin Election loss.
I asked you if you were a racist. You refuse to answer, so I assumed that you are. The graph is a symbol of your dishonesty, get used to it and stop whining
Screenshot_20240903-140320_X.jpg

You definitely have shit for brains. I'm reacting to an ad I saw for Kamala Harris stating she wanted to do the same things that caused the 2008 Great Recession. You sure are stupid
Post the QUOTE, Don't say find it yourself, where she says this in your so-called ad.

You are lying, but I understand that that is a (R) thing.
Dear Lord, just listen to trump, he is saying kids come home from school with trans surgery.
Teachers nor ANY staff member, can't give ANY medication, and you just allow trump to say that they are getting surgery at school.

GTFO.

Post the QUOTE, Don't say find it yourself, where she says this in your so-called ad.

You are lying, but I understand that that is a (R) thing.
Dear Lord, just listen to trump, he is saying kids come home from school with trans surgery.
Teachers nor ANY staff member, can't give ANY medication, and you just allow trump to say that they are getting surgery at school.

GTFO.
You are so stupid, Harris wants to do the same things that caused the 2008 Great Recession. All in the name of equity. Saw it on a commercial in the football game. I don't have it recorded. But I wasn't imagining things. Shocking

You are so stupid, Harris wants to do the same things that caused the 2008 Great Recession. All in the name of equity. Saw it on a commercial in the football game. I don't have it recorded. But I wasn't imagining things. Shocking
Then just QUOTE it......or post the Video you saw.

Another fail.......Everything is recorded. LOL at.....I don't have it recorded.

Then just QUOTE it......or post the Video you saw.

Another fail.......Everything is recorded. LOL at.....I don't have it recorded.
It was a Harris ad that came on while I was watching the NFL today. You don't have to act so stupid about it. I know what I saw LOL dumbass

Forum List

Back