What do you make with your own two hands?

I Thought It Time To Show Some Of My Pass-Time

Here Are 2 Scent Bowls And A Vase
I Made From Our Ex-Walnut Tree
They All Have An Inlay Of Chrysocolla Stone

IMG_20200222_203921.jpg IMG_20200222_203933.jpg vase.jpg

Here Are Natural Edged Bowls
One Of Red Oak, The Other Elm
Wood You Just Find On The Side Of The Road
And Where It Happens

IMG_20200222_210606.jpg IMG_20200222_210844.jpg IMG_20200222_211305.jpg

I'll Just Throw In This Lil' Fella For Kicks

IMG_20190823_094752.jpg

Hope You Enjoy !!

View attachment 308260 View attachment 308261 View attachment 308262

And Where It Happens

View attachment 308263 View attachment 308264 View attachment 308265

View attachment 308266

Hope You Enjoy !!

Those are beautiful!

View attachment 308260 View attachment 308261 View attachment 308262

And Where It Happens

View attachment 308263 View attachment 308264 View attachment 308265

View attachment 308266

Hope You Enjoy !!
Beautiful work, karpenter.

20170425_101708_1493154508311_resized.jpg
Get a hyperth
I Enjoy Your Metalwork
The Gates In Particular

I Should Get An Acetylene Torch
With-Out Too Much Investment
I Could Add Some Metal Colors To My Sculptures

Like Metal Fish Wall Hangings & Such
Hypertherm 30 air instead....cut whatever you can draw like a laser. little cleanup and not hot nor gas dangers

That, I already knew :).

Got a recording of yourself you wish to share?

The Eric Beatty Band | Country from Dallas, TX

The best song IMHO is "Relief"....it's a haunting song of redemption.... I wrote the third verse. I also do high harmony vocals on. The way that song came together and became the most requested song we did and was in regular rotation on 95.3 FM Dallas is a very incredible story where everything just came together.
which one is you?

I do repairs in the house with my own hands. Now we have already moved to the stage of wallpapering. Wallpaper is a key ingredient to enhance your decor. Thanks to the wide range of available wallpapers, it became easy to choose a special design. Create a truly unique wall that reflects the wild textures of the world without leaving your own home by selecting a wallpaper here Forest Wallpaper & Wall Murals • Wallmur® .

I did a similar mural to the forest mural (top left, in your link), in my son's bedroom when he was a boy. Today I'd go with the lake and mountains for my living room.

The best song IMHO is "Relief"....it's a haunting song of redemption.... I wrote the third verse. I also do high harmony vocals on. The way that song came together and became the most requested song we did and was in regular rotation on 95.3 FM Dallas is a very incredible story where everything just came together.
which one is you?

He's wearing the red bandana. :)

During the withdrawal stage of my quitting smoking..I think I will try beading again. TRY. If I can't get my fingers to work, might move on to something else. Not sure what yet.

I do repairs in the house with my own hands. Now we have already moved to the stage of wallpapering. Wallpaper is a key ingredient to enhance your decor. Thanks to the wide range of available wallpapers, it became easy to choose a special design. Create a truly unique wall that reflects the wild textures of the world without leaving your own home by selecting a wallpaper here Forest Wallpaper & Wall Murals • Wallmur® .

I did a similar mural to the forest mural (top left, in your link), in my son's bedroom when he was a boy. Today I'd go with the lake and mountains for my living room.
I love the tropical themes. But instead of wall paper, I'd do it myself with paint.

which one is you?

He's wearing the red bandana. :)

Grace, check this out!

It started out as a stop, to keep this door from being forced open too wide, and damaging it and/or the door closer. The next day, a coworker asked if I could add a catch to it, to hold the door open, which I did. And the day after that, I added a spring and some stops so that it would automatically latch when the door was pushed against it, rather than requiring one to manually fuss with it to catch the door.

2020-12-14 11.07.16.jpg
2020-12-15 13.48.49.jpg
z2020-12-15_13.49.57.jpg
2020-12-16 12.54.02.jpg

Forum List

Back