What do you not do to others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. P said:
Did ya fix it? I'm not cool no matter how hard I try (which I don't), ask my 18 yr old. :D

Why yes, I did fix it. I'm probably not cool either. :eek:

[DELETED BY MOD]...power is a minor aspect in life(relavance pending)...in the big picture....anyone in here fit that picture? or does anyone in here know who that person might be? :tng:

archangel said:
[DELETED BY MOD]...power is a minor aspect in life(relavance pending)...in the big picture....anyone in here fit that picture? or does anyone in here know who that person might be? :tng:

WTF? Do you actually read what you have typed before you post?

Just step away from the crackpipe.

GotZoom said:
WTF? Do you actually read what you have typed before you post?

Just step away from the crackpipe.

wtf are you also known as dmp....all I said was "Orgasim" a word found in the dictionary! delete away..sigh!

archangel said:
wtf are you also known as dmp....all I said was "Orgasim" a word found in the dictionary! delete away..sigh!

My reply and the reason part of your post was deleted wasn't because of the word "Orgasim" (which you didn't even spell right but that is a different issue).

If you don't honestly know what was wrong with your post...you are beyond help.

archangel said:

PM me if you want the obvious explained to you.

I give my friends and family the benefit of the doubt if they are slow in returning my calls, as I understand life happens for them and me, and they may be having a rough week, I understand it's not all about me, and I don't take offense.

GotZoom said:
My reply and the reason part of your post was deleted wasn't because of the word "Orgasim" (which you didn't even spell right but that is a different issue).

If you don't honestly know what was wrong with your post...you are beyond help.

the truth is now out one and the same...dual screen names...humm can't we all have em?or is this a violation of rules?

archangel said:
the truth is now out one and the same...dual screen names...humm can't we all have em?or is this a violation of rules?

WTF are you talking about? I trust you have some solid proof for the ridiculous accusations you're making? Please.. Post it.

IOW.. <b>Put up, or shut up.</b>

archangel said:

Having talked to both of them, repeatedly, I can tell you they are not one and the same..

Now.. Where's your proof for your asinine comments?

Archie anyone on this board who made that same post would have had it edited, it crossed the line.

Your better than this!!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Bonnie said:
Archie anyone on this board who made that same post would have had it edited, it crossed the line.

Your better than this!!

You, my dear, give far too much credit where none is due.

Nothing wrong with what Arch said, in context.IMO

This is going to be a great FRIDAY night! :cheers2:

Mr. P said:
Nothing wrong with what Arch said, in context.IMO

This is going to be a great FRIDAY night! :cheers2:

Okay now I think your drunk... :laugh: :poke:

archangel said:
I know you are banned, but can't help myself. :wine: :alco: :cheers2: :puke3: :coffee3: :eek:

Mr. P said:
I'm not..I do however, see Arch is a target for some here. I don't like that.
And some are the target of Arch. He brings this on himself. If you have a problem here, take it to pm's.

Kathianne said:
And some are the target of Arch. He brings this on himself. If you have a problem here, take it to pm's.
If I had a problem I would say so in a PM. Got one from me? I expressed my OPINION. Hope that's okay.:D

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Mr. P said:
I'm not..I do however, see Arch is a target for some here. I don't like that.

Dude has *made* himself a target just by doing things like the accusations above.. You KNOW those two are two different people as well as I do, and yet it's Arch you're defending..

Sometimes I just don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back