What do you think are the "concepts of a plan" are in trumps long awaited healthcare plan ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This sounds very exciting. But posssibly because it is shrouded in mystery.

Will he lay out all the detailed hours of thinking that were involved in the concepts ?

If I was cynical I might wonder if he actually had a plan of any kind.

But he told us he had one. Bigger and better of course. So we can discount that commie slur.

So what do you think is in the plan ?

Will he lay out all the detailed hours of thinking that were involved in the concepts ?

But he told us he had one. Bigger and better of course. So we can discount that commie slur.

The worst problem with healthcare is ambitious politicians and their "plans".

He already said 8 years ago.

It's a big beautiful plan that will cost less and provide better benefits.

Quite a concept if you ask me.

He promised “great health care for a fraction of the price” in a speech in Las Vegas last year.

"We're gonna come up with a new plan that's going to be better health care for more people at a lesser cost,” Trump told ABC’s David Muir in January. “Everybody’s got to be covered,” he said on CBS' “60 Minutes” in 2015.

I guess Trump wants another term to fail at the stuff he already failed at the first time.

He already said 8 years ago.

It's a big beautiful plan that will cost less and provide better benefits.

Quite a concept if you ask me.

He promised “great health care for a fraction of the price” in a speech in Las Vegas last year.

"We're gonna come up with a new plan that's going to be better health care for more people at a lesser cost,” Trump told ABC’s David Muir in January. “Everybody’s got to be covered,” he said on CBS' “60 Minutes” in 2015.

I guess Trump wants another term to fail at the stuff he already failed at the first time.
That old plan is probably out of date and needs updating. What does Project 2025 say ?

The Plan will reflect Trump’s values and his values have not changed.

Trump on Concepts: “I promise to think about it on the toilet and the solution will involve bright light and disinfectant which solves any problem.”

Why does some asshole Brit twit like you care?

Why should Trump or anyone control a woman's health.

Conservatives in general think you should get a job, provide for your life, your own health.

Like you say, government has no business in controlling a woman's health, right?
Conservatives want to kill women rather thn provide basic healthcare.

He has no idea.

Forum List

Back