What do you think cops should do?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What do you think cops should do? I ask this as you feel cops using any kind of force is injustice and wrong.

1. When someone is charging a cop? or threatens a cop's life.
2. When dealing with rioters, looters and violent protest?

What would be fair within your mind.

1. If the broken eye socket of Wilson turns out to be true. Well, I support his actions. I believe a civilized person must.
2. I believe the police should stop looting and violence against others property. If they threaten the life of the owner or officer it goes back to 1....

• Banned
Should they be disarmed? No guns at all.
Do you think they should allow looters and violence to go on in certain areas of the country.
Do you think certain races should only be dealt with by that race of officer.

What?

I agree with you. I think a lot of this Ferguson thing is symptomatic of what is wrong in America these days. We've become so hypersensitized to any type of "drama" around, and it immediately brings out the emotive nitwits who are steering the narrative. Whether it's race baiters who are re-living Trayvon vicariously, or uber-libertarians who think freedom is being shredded by the po-po.

Every indication is, the black boy rushed the police officer and got himself shot being a thug. The police went out of their way to try and let mobs of angry protesters vent their grievances, but three times in a week, they couldn't control their emotions and remain civil, they started looting and burning stuff, shooting at the cops, throwing molotov coctails, etc. The police have every right to clear the streets and establish curfews. You do not have the constitutional right to destroy things and instigate civil unrest.

First off, the forensic results of the event have yet to be determined, anything said as of today is mere speculation...

Maybe this sounds simplistic, but here goes. Police need to maintain law and order without harming citizens. Police should also always treat the citizens of their community respectfully

The police have every right to protect themselves when it is absolutely necessary. Each policeman knows when that is, in my opinion. Shooting citizens when it is NOT absolutely necessary should have serious consequences.

Citizens must be respectful to police and due what they are told. Looting and lawllessness cannot be tolerated and consequences should be serious.

What is so hard about doing what I have stated above?? It just requires that all of us act like human beings.

What is going on now in Ferguson is an absolute disgrace. I'm so disgusted.

First off, the forensic results of the event have yet to be determined, anything said as of today is mere speculation...

Well that's just not true. There is a great deal we already know to be a fact here. As a matter of fact, we have enough to know this isn't a case of a white cop executing a black boy in cold blood. So THOSE are the speculations that need to stop.

To me, if a person has to be shot, they should be shot in their feet so that they can't take off in any direction and in their hands if they are armed themselves.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Being handcuffed after being shot in the hands would only add to the person's punishment anyways.

Forum List

Back