What do you think my dream means?

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
I have had this dream twice. In it, I am aware I have a flight to take. I can't seem to get it together (in the dream) and in the dream, I do not know what hour or what day the flight is. In real life, I am very organized and have flown quite a bit. I keep a folder of my flight details and have it on the calendar.

This is the second time this week that I have had this dream. It seems my dreams do not represent who I am. They show me as disorganized and "wondering" about what I am supposed to do and when to do it.

If you analyze dreams, what do you think?

I have had this dream twice. In it, I am aware I have a flight to take. I can't seem to get it together (in the dream) and in the dream, I do not know what hour or what day the flight is. In real life, I am very organized and have flown quite a bit. I keep a folder of my flight details and have it on the calendar.

This is the second time this week that I have had this dream. It seems my dreams do not represent who I am. They show me as disorganized and "wondering" about what I am supposed to do and when to do it.

I think its the same dream as.....
Walking into the classroom for a big test you haven't studied for and being upset.
Trying to find someone...a spouse, friend, that you were with but have become separated from

They seem to reflect a sense of fear and dread of not getting something done or not completing a task you normally would be good at doing.

Congrats. Sounds like you have it together, and even your subconscious does not think you have enough to worry about, so comes up with that to occupy your mind night and day. Don't worry about it, don't make any changes. I suppose you could have more sex at bedtime. That always helps my sleep.

There is some aspect of your life you fear you are losing control of and fear you won't gain control of.
I am on dialysis so I have no control on what goes on with my body. (it's either dialysis or death) So I choose to live. Other than this "physical" aspect of my life, I do have control over most things. I do fear dying of this disease, as so many have..... but hopefully I will get a transplant before it takes me. :)

Maybe you are disorganized, subconsciously, about matters that do not involve.. what you are actually organized about?

Maybe something is bugging you subconsciously and you haven't figured it out yet? They say when you dream, you are trying to figure out some problem or another..

I am on dialysis so I have no control on what goes on with my body. (it's either dialysis or death) So I choose to live. Other than this "physical" aspect of my life, I do have control over most things. I do fear dying of this disease, as so many have..... but hopefully I will get a transplant before it takes me. :)
I am very sorry to hear about your health concerns. . will pray for you.

I wonder if the "flight" with all its uncertainties represents your fear of what happens after death.. all those unknowns.. which virtually everyone shares.

Maybe you are disorganized, subconsciously, about matters that do not involve.. what you are actually organized about?

Maybe something is bugging you subconsciously and you haven't figured it out yet? They say when you dream, you are trying to figure out some problem or another..
Well, I had a dream the other day that my son was young and in daycare. They LOST him at daycare. I woke up and it felt bad. Isn't that part of the dream experience, how you feel when you wake up?

When I was working (before dialysis) I had work 7 days a week, had to be very organized, all written reports, photos, receipts. I spend half the day working and half the day reporting it all on the computer. Maybe I am too hard on myself? I had to the best in the companies and worked hard to stay at the top.

It's an anxiety dream related to some problem in your life. We all get them like being in school and unprepared for a test or not being able to find the car or being lost somewhere.

Forum List

Back