What do you think this says about the mindset of the left?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is a huge indictment about the entire mindset of the left. The fact that they fear information and data being shared shows that they know they have lost the on the battlefield of ideas and must rely on propaganda to control their base. The fact that they fear not having control over communications and information shows that they resort to lies and propaganda for their survival...

In the awkwardly named Communication Stream of Conspiracy Commerce memo—which is heavily redacted from 331 pages to a mere 28 and whose author remains unknown—the Clinton’s paranoia is on display. Much of the memo is devoted to detailing how news they didn’t like was suddenly being given credence. One paragraph in particular is almost prophetic:

The internet has become one of the major and most dynamic modes of communication. The internet can link people, groups and organizations together instantly. Moreover, it allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all. The right wing has seized upon the internet as a means of communicating its ideas to people. Moreover, evidence exists that Republican staffers surf the internet, interacting with extremists in order to exchange ideas and information

:eek: Gasp! We can't have "ideas and information exchanged" if it is not "regulated" by the Democrats! :eek:

New Clinton Administration Memo: The Right Wing Has Seized Upon the Internet as a Means of Communicating Its Ideas to People

When you and other posters retort about certain positions by certain people, for some reason you and others try to pigeonhole all of the population into one, which is illogical..
Possessive and singular use of words are there for a reason...to help identify the subject and the class of use...

Last edited:
When you and other posters retort about certain positions by certain people, for some reason you and others try to pigeonhole all of the population into one, which is illogical..
Possessive and singular use of words are there for a reason...to help identify the subject and the class of use...

I have not said "every" liberal is like this. But the reality is, this is the mindset of the overwhelming majority of the left. Especially the elite holding office.

I have not said "every" liberal is like this. But the reality is, this is the mindset of the overwhelming majority of the left. Especially the elite holding office.

It's the mindset of political parties no matter the ideology, region or time period. Quit acting surprised at old news.

It's the mindset of political parties no matter the ideology, region or time period. Quit acting surprised at old news.
But YET WE see who and what YOU defend. Hypocrite be thy name.:eusa_hand:

NOT SURPRISED.

So you have interviewed everyone on the left? If not then you are generalizing and pigeon holing. Liberals are also in the GOP as is homosexuals and atheists...they are not considered leftist/liberals?

Last edited:

But YET WE see who and what YOU defend. Hypocrite be thy name.:eusa_hand:

NOT SURPRISED.

You only see what you want to see, just like the Reid thread, after I stated that Reid should be put out to pasture, you posted that all on the left would not want him to be out of office..

This is a huge indictment about the entire mindset of the left

A perfect example of pigeon holing...
I myself do not fear information, quite the opposite, I yearn for all the information I can attain for knowledge upon the subject at hand. No one can make a rational decision without it.

I dispute the premise that liberals have "minds".

In order to continue arguing along that premise is too assume these people THINK.

It has been made abundantly clear that these people lack even the most basic critical thinking skills, and demonstrate zero independence of ideas.

Too reinforce my assertion I will point out that there are no "moderate liberals".

There are "moderate conservatives" who are apparently "more tolerant" of gay "rights", gun control, "anti" discrimination laws (that favor everyone except white males and minority conservatives) massive regulations and believe in pseudo scientific "climate data" as if it were dogma.

Where are the "moderate liberals" who support civil liberties like the 2nd Amendment, private property, or the right to life for the unborn?

As conservatives we're bombarded by mindless chatter about how WE'RE the intolerant ones, while the bed wetters relentlessly chip away at all forms of conservative speech, and insist they're the protectors of free speech. Where are the conservatives who are trying to shut down PMSLSD, CBS, NBS, ABS, or even PBS which is nothing more than publicly funded leftist agitprop? Where is the concerted effort to silence the left? Yet bed wetters demand boycotts for anything advertised on an AM radio show they're programmed to hate. They openly threaten violence against public figures, destroy private property at almost every "demonstration", and have politicians attacking private citizens on the floor of the capital.

We're told we should be worshiping at the altar of losers like Dole, Mccain, Christie, Romney, Snow and other so called "conservatives" who've made a living selling out.

I for one am declaring that my tolerance has reached it's end. I want these people defeated. I want them miserable. I want them to lose every court case, every legislative fight, and every public scuffle. I want them so miserable they fulfill their promises to expatriate their parasitic asses like they did when we kicked their asses in 2004.

We're not dealing with human beings that deserve "equal treatment", because they've proved time after time they will not treat us with even the slightest bit of compassion. They regard the rest of us as a labor resource, not individuals worthy of life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness. All of our endeavors should be oriented to the state to enrich and empower them.

Furthermore as history has shown, when leftist authoritarians gain control of a country genocide, purges, forced famines and nightmarish Orwellian hell holes develop. I'm sick to death of waiting for obozo or some future bed wetting sociopath to declare himself "chancellor", with cheers from the likes of Chris Mathews and the like, only to bring death and destruction to millions or billions of people.

The insanity of liberalism HAS TO STOP NOW. I refuse to humanize robotic parasites or give them any credit for a "mindset". Fuck these degenerate parasites. They would have all died generations ago if not for redundant safety laws.

Republicans have conspiracies. Not ideas. REAL ideas threaten them.

What do you think this says about the mindset of the left?
Actually, the OP says a lot about the ‘mindset’ of the right, where most conservatives are delusional liars, contriving inane nonsense about ‘the left.'

And of course rather than engage yourself in a debate you'll lose (like all the others) you revert to your programming and attack the messenger.

:eusa_clap:Bravo :eusa_clap: bed wetter, :eusa_clap:bravo!! :eusa_clap:

I myself do not fear information, quite the opposite, I yearn for all the information I can attain for knowledge upon the subject at hand. No one can make a rational decision without it.

And MOST Liberals can't make a rational argument even WITH it!

Maybe that's why so many of them don't bother with information at all.

The info about Obama was readily available.

God knows there were more than enough Conservative posters trying to educate them in 2008 AND 2012.

And America's biggest AM Radio Talk Show host made all the Liberal media when he predicted Obama would be a failure even before he was sworn in in 2008!

So, libs are just persistent in their desire to remain ignorant.

Obama has their number.

And it bugs the crap out of him that he can't work his spell on Conservatives.

And why can't he?

Because we want information and we use information and we base most of our decisions on information instead of emotions.

And that is what's behind Clinton's comments.

And MOST Liberals can't make a rational argument even WITH it!

Maybe that's why so many of them don't bother with information at all.

The info about Obama was readily available.

God knows there were more than enough Conservative posters trying to educate them in 2008 AND 2012.

And America's biggest AM Radio Talk Show host made all the Liberal media when he predicted Obama would be a failure even before he was sworn in in 2008!

So, libs are just persistent in their desire to remain ignorant.

Obama has their number.

And it bugs the crap out of him that he can't work his spell on Conservatives.

And why can't he?

Because we want information and we use information and we base most of our decisions on information instead of emotions.

And that is what's behind Clinton's comments.

Educate who about what? Obama's birth certificate? College being centers for indoctrination? The world being only 6,000 years old?

Forum List

Back