What Do You Want?

Do you just want to insult people who may disagree with you, or do you want to have an actual conversation about what we might do together to solve some of the problems we face? I'd like to have a conversation.

I'd like to see a new president elected. I think the current one is defective.
and you're an idiot
SO THERE'S AWAYS THAT.

Right on cue.
just stating the facts little no root weed

Do you just want to insult people who may disagree with you, or do you want to have an actual conversation about what we might do together to solve some of the problems we face? I'd like to have a conversation.

and you're an idiot
SO THERE'S AWAYS THAT.

Right on cue.

No, you're stating your opinion. You don't seem to understand the difference between facts and opinions. That's how far gone you are to me.

and you're an idiot
SO THERE'S AWAYS THAT.

Right on cue.

No, you're stating your opinion. You don't seem to understand the difference between facts and opinions. That's how far gone you are to me.
My opinion of your idiocy is supported by what you post.

Been posting on various forums since 2003. At that time it was a great way to talk about politics and learn things I didn't know. I used to have productive conversations quite often with even the most hardcore conservatives. These days they are not really interested in conversation, they just want someone to shove. They want to trigger the liberal and drink their tears. I come here out of habit. I want conservatives to remember we are all Americans and quit using politics as a tool to feed their sadism.
Fake news. You liars are creating the atmosphere we are in.

You mean insulting the President? As much as he and others insult people on these blogs, television and social media. I love returning the favor. If people want to act like six year olds - Why not hurl it back at them. Bring it!

You mean insulting the President? As much as he and others insult people on these blogs, television and social media. I love returning the favor. If people want to act like six year olds - Why not hurl it back at them. Bring it!

POTUS posts here? How cool is that man!!!!

You started a thread - on this? Stupid. Get a life.
Why is it stupid? Maybe I am stupid. But can't you please explain it to me? Please?

I'll have a conversations with you.

You can even go first.

Let's see how far we can get before it devolves into something neither of us seem to want.

Deal?

You can even go first.

Let's see how far we can get before it devolves into something neither of us seem to want.

Deal?
Yes, absolutely! I want to actually TALK to you!

You can even go first.

Deal?

Let's do it.

Pick a subject and let's go.

Might be a slight delay though.. . way past my bedtime.

You can even go first.

Deal?

Let's do it.

Might be a slight delay though.. . way past my bedtime.[/QU

You can even go first.

Deal?

Let's do it.

A fetus is a person just as much as a blueprint is a building.

You can even go first.

Deal?

Let's do it.

Might be a slight delay though.. . way past my bedtime.[/QU

You can even go first.

Deal?

Let's do it.

A fetus is a person just as much as a blueprint is a building.

That is factually wrong (blueprints are not living organisms / beings and a human being in the fetal stage of their life) IS an already living organism.

Aside from that, here you are already. . . Talking AT me instead of talking to me or wuth me.

Why?

And you don't see how that is talking

If you feel insulted in a political forum you might consider a forum that specializes in video games. Personally I think posters who use inane videos and photo shopped photos as a substitute for rational argument merely display their ignorance. I don't often quote timid Harry Truman but the one I like is "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back