What does "black violent criminals" and "homosexuality have in common???

Sociobiology: is a field of scientific study which is based on the assumption that social behavior has resulted from evolution and attempts to explain and examine social behavior within that context.

Premise:
Blacks with genetic slave status history are less intelligent and better physical specimens(therefore prone to more violent criminal behavior) were "BREED" by slave owners to be dumb but strong.
Like cattle slaves were picked in auctions and in a few cases "breed" like cattle for low intelligence (easier to control) and strength. As a result since slavery's abolishment this genetic pool while less directly continued (i.e. no more slave owners doing breeding..) for those characteristics the genetic pool is being reduced of those characteristics by behaviors.

Illustration:
Blacks have a higher percentage of abortions and as a result fewer births to lower genetic quality mothers.
Blacks have a higher percentage of murders of blacks by blacks..again reducing the pool.

So it appears that eventually we'll have more "Obamas" and less "Trayvons".

Premise:
Homosexual acceptance has increased more primarily due to behavior modification then genetic pool increasing.
In other words rather then more "gays" being born gay there has been more gays because their behavior,not because of genetics are accepted and with surrogate mothers gay propensity genetic pool (if exist!) is increasing.

Both societal groups i.e. "blacks" and "Gays" are as they have been always in transition.. one group declining, i.e. dumb but strong blacks.. (look at Obama as the smart but weak growing blacks!!!) and growing acceptance of gays to such a degree that anyone in some states attempting gay behavior modification techniques is committing an illegal act.

Wow. I don't know if you are going for shock value or if you actually believe this non sense that you so obviously pulled out of your ass.

1) There is no evolved psychological mechanism for slavery.

2) There is no evidence that slave owners came up with a way to breed out intelligence and breed in more physical strength.

3) You have completley ignored any environmental influence as explanation of these behaviors which is completely ridiculous.

4) There has not been an increase in homosexuality in people. They are "coming out" much more often than they were before.

5) There is no evidence of any environmental factors that contribute to homosexuality. None.

6) You are a pathetic, ignorant bigot.

7) Just because something sounds like it could be true, it doesn't mean it actually is true. There is obviously a reason you have not provided any scholarly evidence for this bullshit.

Last edited:
Sociobiology: is a field of scientific study which is based on the assumption that social behavior has resulted from evolution and attempts to explain and examine social behavior within that context.

Premise:
Blacks with genetic slave status history are less intelligent and better physical specimens(therefore prone to more violent criminal behavior) were "BREED" by slave owners to be dumb but strong.
Like cattle slaves were picked in auctions and in a few cases "breed" like cattle for low intelligence (easier to control) and strength. As a result since slavery's abolishment this genetic pool while less directly continued (i.e. no more slave owners doing breeding..) for those characteristics the genetic pool is being reduced of those characteristics by behaviors.

Illustration:
Blacks have a higher percentage of abortions and as a result fewer births to lower genetic quality mothers.
Blacks have a higher percentage of murders of blacks by blacks..again reducing the pool.

Premise:
Homosexual acceptance has increased more primarily due to behavior modification then genetic pool increasing.
In other words rather then more "gays" being born gay there has been more gays because their behavior,not because of genetics are accepted and with surrogate mothers gay propensity genetic pool (if exist!) is increasing.

Both societal groups i.e. "blacks" and "Gays" are as they have been always in transition.. one group declining, i.e. dumb but strong blacks.. (look at Obama as the smart but weak growing blacks!!!) and growing acceptance of gays to such a degree that anyone in some states attempting gay behavior modification techniques is committing an illegal act.

Wow. I don't know if you are going for shock value or if you actually believe this non sense that you so obviously pulled out of your ass.

2) There is no evidence that slave owners came up with a way to breed out intelligence and breed in more physical strength.

3) You have completley ignored any environmental influence as explanation of these behaviors which is completely ridiculous.

4) There has not been an increase in homosexuality in people. They are "coming out" much more often than they were before.

5) There is no evidence of any environmental factors that contribute to homosexuality. None.

7) Just because something sounds like it could be true, it doesn't mean it actually is true. There is obviously a reason you have not provided any scholarly evidence for this bullshit.

To answer your points:
1) I never said there was a " psychological mechanism for slavery." you made that up!
2) There is evidence on slave breeding:
Paul Escott found that breeding was often used as a mechanism to control not only the slave population, but also as a way of creating a new breed of slave. Furthermore, Lerone Bennett acknowledged that many slave “apologists” deny the existence of breeding, but they ignore the evidence from the slave owners themselves.
Bennett refers to the numerous Anti-Bellum advertisements that, for example, listed black females for sale as “stock and breeding Negroes.”
Slave Breeding in the Antebellum South | Suite101

3) YOU have COMPLETELY ignored the little dotted lines that show misspelled words idiot and you are proving my point about
NATURE vs NURTURE! You say the ONLY way GAYS become "gay" is by behavior, i.e. environmental influences... SO DO I!

4) "Coming out" more often MEANS WHAT IDIOT? The behavior is becoming more acceptable.. NURTURE! NOT "I gotta be me" GENE!

5) If there is no evidence of "environmental gay factor" then what other then environment is allowing more gays to "come out"???

6) Well that may be true but at least I pay attention to the little dotted red lines indicating misspelling a lot closer then you do!

7) I've not seen ONE substantiated source refuting my POINTS and you accuse ME of no scholarly evidence????

Premise:

Illustration:

Premise:

To answer your points:
1) I never said there was a " psychological mechanism for slavery." you made that up!
Paul Escott found that breeding was often used as a mechanism to control not only the slave population, but also as a way of creating a new breed of slave. Furthermore, Lerone Bennett acknowledged that many slave “apologists” deny the existence of breeding, but they ignore the evidence from the slave owners themselves.
Bennett refers to the numerous Anti-Bellum advertisements that, for example, listed black females for sale as “stock and breeding Negroes.”

3) YOU have COMPLETELY ignored the little dotted lines that show misspelled words idiot and you are proving my point about
NATURE vs NURTURE! You say the ONLY way GAYS become "gay" is by behavior, i.e. environmental influences... SO DO I!

4) "Coming out" more often MEANS WHAT IDIOT? The behavior is becoming more acceptable.. NURTURE! NOT "I gotta be me" GENE!

5) If there is no evidence of "environmental gay factor" then what other then environment is allowing more gays to "come out"???

6) Well that may be true but at least I pay attention to the little dotted red lines indicating misspelling a lot closer then you do!

7) I've not seen ONE substantiated source refuting my POINTS and you accuse ME of no scholarly evidence????

1) well if you don't know what an EPM is, then you might as well give all of this a rest.
2) in order for your bullshit theory to have any merit, this breeding practice would have to be widespread. Obviously it is not.
3) the environmental influence I was talking about was blacks' prevalence of abortion dumbass.
4) ...
5) are you really this stupid? Coming out doesn't mean someone becomes gay. It means they admit they are gay.
6)...what?
7) you are the one spewing non sense. The burden of proof is on you.

So are you saying that being gay is genetic i.e. "I gotta be me"?
If so and gays don't reproduce why are there gays?

How did they become gay if they were born of straight parents???

Could it be "nature" i.e. genetic? But wait.. if it was then how did a gay get born?
Or could it be "nurture"... being told it's OK to have oral sex with other men because it is something that you can do with out getting a girl pregnant? Is that how the "gay" person Learned to be gay???

Please explain how other then "NURTURE" i.e. learning to be gay could exist with straight parents???

lmao. Damn glad Ima straight. And that I figured out that telling young women that their giving me a head job would keep them from getting pregnant. And it worked. And the young women were proud and glad. Was that because of the way they were "nurtured"?

To answer your points:

1) well if you don't know what an EPM is, then you might as well give all of this a rest.

2) in order for your bullshit theory to have any merit, this breeding practice would have to be widespread. Obviously it is not.

3) the environmental influence I was talking about was blacks' prevalence of abortion dumbass.
4) ...
5) are you really this stupid? Coming out doesn't mean someone becomes gay. It means they admit they are gay.
6)...what?

You are very spacey. Very scatter brained. You can't seem to follow the simple "1,2,3" points!
So I'll try to keep you on track!
Your original point 1) There is no evolved psychological mechanism for slavery. My response :"I never said there was one!"
Your 2nd version of point 1) then brings up some inane non sequitur comment about some acronym "EPM"??
Your original and 2nd version are on track.. and you never MENTIONED widespread you said NO WAY I substantiated You didn't!

Original point 3) some claim on "environment" and 2nd version that is now "Abortion". That has nothing to do with breeding! Idiot
the baby is formed by abortion time. So BREEDING in case you don't know occurs BEFORE birth.

Your original retort to 4) one minute NO increase and then you said "much more often than they were before." So which is it???
Original point 5) "environmental factors that contribute to homosexuality".. which is a total refutation of point 4.. much more often than they were before" Because the ENVIRONMENT before were criminal charges for being gay!
SO which is it "the environment improved" so now more gays are coming out or there are more gays because there are more gays born GAY???

Your original point 6) was the resort of people totally shown to be out of touch, resort to cliches... name calling wow what a display!

Original point 7) again no substance just personal attacks which shows the skinniness of your comments when you can't disprove my points!

What do "black violent criminals" and "homosexuality have in common???

They're both talking points republicans use to rally the base.

Healthmyths, you are truly an asinine human being. No offense.

Gays are coming out, meaning admitting they're gay, because they now have networks of support whereas before they did not. "Being gay" isn't increasing, only "admitting gay" is. Surely, even a grade-school intellect can see the difference.

And it's not a learned, voluntary behavior. My family knows this for an absolute fact.

I have a step-cousin. When he was a child, when he started walking, speaking, etc. he had a gay "lisp," like the more telling features some gays have. He had an effeminate walk, and at an age where kids are too young yet to even think of "who do I want to fuck," he was speaking gay and walking gay.

Then, magically when he was fifteen, he told everyone he was gay.

This developed before everyone's eyes, and he has straight siblings. Noone engineered it.

You learn these things by living life, and experiencing things. You don't learn these things by having a theory and then going to cherry pick information to prove you must be right, that's called confirmation bias.

Lastly, if you can't voluntarily "want dick," then that should tell you right there that it's not a choice.

If you CAN teach yourself to "want dick," then I'm sorry to tell you bro...............you're fuggin gay.

Premise:

Illustration:

Premise:

Sociobiologist?

Is that a nice word for Nazi?

:eusa_whistle:

Gays are coming out, meaning admitting they're gay, because they now have networks of support whereas before they did not. "Being gay" isn't increasing, only "admitting gay" is. Surely, even a grade-school intellect can see the difference.

And it's not a learned, voluntary behavior. My family knows this for an absolute fact.

I have a step-cousin. When he was a child, when he started walking, speaking, etc. he had a gay "lisp," like the more telling features some gays have. He had an effeminate walk, and at an age where kids are too young yet to even think of "who do I want to fuck," he was speaking gay and walking gay.

This developed before everyone's eyes, and he has straight siblings. Noone engineered it.

You learn these things by living life, and experiencing things. You don't learn these things by having a theory and then going to cherry pick information to prove you must be right, that's called confirmation bias.

Lastly, if you can't voluntarily "want dick," then that should tell you right there that it's not a choice.

If you CAN teach yourself to "want dick," then I'm sorry to tell you bro...............you're fuggin gay.

Boy are you stereotyping gays "lisp"?? "effeminate walk"??? "speaking gay"???
Then you one state that single ANECDOTAL ONE example should be extrapolated to ALL gays are born with a lisp, have a girlish walk and speak the "Gay " dialect?

But why should anyone be surprised. You believe in "magically"!

My only question is who is "Noone"??

I really am suspicious of the IQ of people who can't even recognize the little dotted red lines
that indicate a misspelling because if you don't have at least command of the little things you aren't capable of handling more complex topics.

Boy are you stereotyping gays "lisp"?? "effeminate walk"??? "speaking gay"???
Then you one state that single ANECDOTAL ONE example should be extrapolated to ALL gays are born with a lisp, have a girlish walk and speak the "Gay " dialect?

But why should anyone be surprised. You believe in "magically"!

My only question is who is "Noone"??

I really am suspicious of the IQ of people who can't even recognize the little dotted red lines
that indicate a misspelling because if you don't have at least command of the little things you aren't capable of handling more complex topics.

Are you commenting on grammar when you have no modicum of a clue how to form appropriate paragraphs or sentences? That's you, right? Mr. CAPS LOCK and the over punctuating, non-format writing dumb shit? Can you spell HYPOCRIT?

Yes, my story is anecdotal. It's still true.
No, the gay lisp and effeminate walk is not stereotyping. It's an actual character trait.

And if you can imagine convincing yourself to WANT DICK, you are GAY.

If you can by no chance in hell convince yourself to WANT DICK, you should know that it's not a CHOICE, dipstick.

To answer your points:

4) ...
6)...what?

You are very spacey. Very scatter brained. You can't seem to follow the simple "1,2,3" points!
So I'll try to keep you on track!
Your original point 1) There is no evolved psychological mechanism for slavery. My response :"I never said there was one!"
Your 2nd version of point 1) then brings up some inane non sequitur comment about some acronym "EPM"??
Your original and 2nd version are on track.. and you never MENTIONED widespread you said NO WAY I substantiated You didn't!

Original point 3) some claim on "environment" and 2nd version that is now "Abortion". That has nothing to do with breeding! Idiot
the baby is formed by abortion time. So BREEDING in case you don't know occurs BEFORE birth.

Your original retort to 4) one minute NO increase and then you said "much more often than they were before." So which is it???
Original point 5) "environmental factors that contribute to homosexuality".. which is a total refutation of point 4.. much more often than they were before" Because the ENVIRONMENT before were criminal charges for being gay!
SO which is it "the environment improved" so now more gays are coming out or there are more gays because there are more gays born GAY???

Your original point 6) was the resort of people totally shown to be out of touch, resort to cliches... name calling wow what a display!

Original point 7) again no substance just personal attacks which shows the skinniness of your comments when you can't disprove my points!

No, you are simply confusing yourself.

1) my second point was simply stating that because you do not know what an EPM is, you have no business even discussing this topic.
2) my second point was accepting the source you provided, however, overall your argument about breeding is still feeble because this process has to be wide spread in order for it to be a realistic theory.
3) you were asserting that blacks' prevalence of abortion can be explained through sociobiology alone. You conveniently ignored the crucial contributing factors of their environment and culture that would make their abortion rates what they are.
4) I was simply stating that the reason why we are seeing more gay people nowadays isn't because of "behavior modification" that creates more of them. It is because more of them are admitting it (coming out). The actual number of homosexuals has not changed over the years.
5) does this explain 4? Because it should. There is no evidence that environmental factors contribute to homosexuality. Got it?
6) well you are a bigot, are you not? How do you think black and gay people would feel if they read this? That is what makes you a bigot. Don't pretend you are more mature than me.
7) you pulled all of this out of your ass and i explained your stupidity.

There has never been and never will be a "altruistic action".

Name one truly altruistic act please.
When someone lays down their life for someone else, there is a motive involved.
That motive may be love. May be duty. But there has never been an altruistic act.

You started the thread with your premise on sociobiology, I have provided links for you to read on what sociobiologists theories are on this matter.

It's your turn to either agree or disagree with sociobiological theories, remember I lean more toward a social constructionist viewpoint rather then sociobiologist perspectives. ;)

and you stated "reproductively altruistic" and I'm asking for an altruistic act by a determinate being. Genetic selection is done AFTER
reproduction.. so how can there be a "I gotta be me gene" even if it was "altruistic"?
I think you are stating social biologically that "I gotta be me gene" will exist in growing numbers because of "altruism" on the part of the species to breed itself to extinction???

No I provided a link where sociobiologists stated that and asked you to respond with whether you agree or disagree:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back