What does McConnell want to prove by keeping American Families in stress?

McConnell at least he believes he is standing on principle but he is from the swamp so he is out of touch with his own nation...we can't stomach sending billions of dollars abroad right now...why he doesn't get that is because he is of the swamp....
But good ol ice cream Nancy held up the bill for months to keep the president from getting the credit....so take this biased thread and shove it.....
You are a partisan hack. Most americans are in need of help right now, Mitch and the GOP denied them that extra help that's all we need to know.

You're a partisan hack, tell your people to send a clean bill up

You Trumpettes gotta lotta damn nerve calling others "partisan hacks" ;-)

You have a couple of problems here kid, I am not a Rumpist, I just detest people like you who lie about everything.

Oh you’re a Rumpist alrighty - And you worship a serial liar ;-)

Whatever you need to tell yourself kid.

McConnell has one and only one consideration, and that is for him to keep the Senate under his control. He can oppose Trump now that he no longer has a conflict of interest with The President, since his wife will lose her job in his administration next month. He doesn't give a single thought to the damage he has done to American Families, millions of our Citizens need Food Banks to feed themselves and their children, and can't pay their rent or mortgage and risk being evicted and thus homeless.
Simple. He has a relief bill just passed under current administration with at least $600 for everybody and more in many cases, not to mention unemployment, that should hit the people within a week or two under current administration. He may look at it as providing more is a problem for the 117th Congress and the new Biden administration. Do the majority of the people want it? Probably, but the Senate is the deliberate body not the representative body. Right or wrong, yay or neigh, he is doing his job and he just got re-elected, so not worried about the memory of the public. How's that logic?

Yup and weren't the lefty loons on this board just screaming about Trump and the debt?? LOL
Not sure about "lefty loons" or "screaming". Could be, some people actually need the dough. If they really need the money, I can't blame them for wishing somebody above their station would just up and give them the money. If I were Mitch, I might wait for President Biden's request once in office which is only 21 days away, and not having to care about what the "Mad King" wants (or says he wants) on the way out. Just as back when I took Econ, before any of the young people were born, the vast majority of the debt is owed domestic, to Americans, so that part of the public debt is also to the public credit, it was argued, even way back then. Now the economy is several times larger, but the debt is several times larger and getting bigger at a staggering rate, as I cannot actually relate to those type numbers. I am more concerned about lack of regulation to protect the economy from the panicky bitches and idiots nervously looking to see the right place to jump off at the right time.

McConnell has one and only one consideration, and that is for him to keep the Senate under his control. He can oppose Trump now that he no longer has a conflict of interest with The President, since his wife will lose her job in his administration next month. He doesn't give a single thought to the damage he has done to American Families, millions of our Citizens need Food Banks to feed themselves and their children, and can't pay their rent or mortgage and risk being evicted and thus homeless.
Simple. He has a relief bill just passed under current administration with at least $600 for everybody and more in many cases, not to mention unemployment, that should hit the people within a week or two under current administration. He may look at it as providing more is a problem for the 117th Congress and the new Biden administration. Do the majority of the people want it? Probably, but the Senate is the deliberate body not the representative body. Right or wrong, yay or neigh, he is doing his job and he just got re-elected, so not worried about the memory of the public. How's that logic?

Yup and weren't the lefty loons on this board just screaming about Trump and the debt?? LOL
Not sure about "lefty loons" or "screaming". Could be, some people actually need the dough. If they really need the money, I can't blame them for wishing somebody above their station would just up and give them the money. If I were Mitch, I might wait for President Biden's request once in office which is only 21 days away, and not having to care about what the "Mad King" wants (or says he wants) on the way out. Just as back when I took Econ, before any of the young people were born, the vast majority of the debt is owed domestic, to Americans, so that part of the public debt is also to the public credit, it was argued, even way back then. Now the economy is several times larger, but the debt is several times larger and getting bigger at a staggering rate, as I cannot actually relate to those type numbers. I am more concerned about lack of regulation to protect the economy from the panicky bitches and idiots nervously looking to see the right place to jump off at the right time.
Progs are only going to make things worse. We deserve a depression and reality.

No not everyone will or has been getting any of that money.

There is a cap on earnings as to who can get any of that money.

A person who makes more than 99 thousand dollars a year won't and has not received a penny of any of the stimulus or anything.

I'm one of those people. Through all of this, I have not received one penny. More importantly I don't want any of it. I don't need it.

It's a mistake to say everyone will get some money.

Nah. Dad and Grand dad, told me about it, as they lived through it. Luckily some people do not get what they think they deserve.

I don't think he's trying to prove anything. He doesn't believe money is for the poors.

A person who makes more than 99 thousand dollars a year won't and has not received a penny of any of the stimulus or anything.

I'm one of those people. Through all of this, I have not received one penny. More importantly I don't want any of it. I don't need it.

Not that big a mistake. We didn't think fortune 500 hundred companies would be getting small business loans last time either. Still don't see anything until President Biden and the 117th Congress are in office.

Nah. Dad and Grand dad, told me about it, as they lived through it. Luckily some people do not get what they think they deserve.

It's funny.

When Clinton first became president and raised taxes on those who make over 100 thousand a year, mitch mcconnell and the rest of the republicans said the increase would take the reagan/bush recession into a depression. They said the increase would destroy the economy.

The exact opposite happened.

When Obama became president and raised taxes on the rich, mitch mcconnell and all of the republicans said it would destroy our economy even more than what the bush boy did and send us into a depression.

The exact opposite happened.

Not that big a mistake. We didn't think fortune 500 hundred companies would be getting small business loans last time either. Still don't see anything until President Biden and the 117th Congress are in office.

I disagreed with helping people who didn't need it and not helping people who do.

Not helping people who do need help will keep us in this mess.

Not helping people who need it is blatant greed, cruel and wrong.

Which is why republicans aren't helping those who need it.

McConnell at least he believes he is standing on principle but he is from the swamp so he is out of touch with his own nation...we can't stomach sending billions of dollars abroad right now...why he doesn't get that is because he is of the swamp....
But good ol ice cream Nancy held up the bill for months to keep the president from getting the credit....so take this biased thread and shove it.....
You are a partisan hack. Most americans are in need of help right now, Mitch and the GOP denied them that extra help that's all we need to know.

Yes, because liberal mayors and governors have screwed them over with worthless lockdowns causing their economies to tank.

Hooray for McConnell

If libs want to help people without jobs end the lockdowns

No worse than Pelosi wanting to keep American families under stress by refusing to take anything covid relief related up till after the election.

I disagreed with helping people who didn't need it and not helping people who do.

Not helping people who do need help will keep us in this mess.

Not helping people who need it is blatant greed, cruel and wrong.

Which is why republicans aren't helping those who need it.
It is all just more brinkmanship Bullsh#t, more about timing and politics of the moment than anything else. Unlike an impending shut down, neither side really knows where the brink is or probably actually cares. Just politics to you and me. Pass the popcorn.

IF McConnell remains leader of the Senate, there is no doubt that his misguided and abuse of power will lead to another Great Recession. We are a consumer driven economy, one which requires money in the pockets of the masses, and spent on Main Street.

IF McConnell remains leader of the Senate, there is no doubt that his misguided and abuse of power will lead to another Great Recession. We are a consumer driven economy, one which requires money in the pockets of the masses, and spent on Main Street.

"If" is the largest word in the English language and always has been. January 5 will pretty much tell the story.

Austerity is good practice for future living under an authoritarian technocracy.

You too are nuts. What is it with the set you ride with, did you all take and fail an intelligence test?

Forum List

Back