What does the law say about the Monroe Doctrine?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Can it be cancelled? If the Monroe Doctrine can be repealed, then it can be repealed by legislative document only. Where is this document?

If it is not there, then the statements about the abolition of the Doctrine have no legal force.

What punishment awaits criminals (feds) who violate the Monroe Doctrine?

What exactly?

And where is it written that the Doctrine can be canceled on the basis of "international law"?
Monroe isn´t even law. Or is it? Do you have a link to such a law.
International law says all countries are sovereign, so there cannot be a "doctrine" that says certain countries aren´t.

• Banned
Monroe isn´t even law. Or is it? Do you have a link to such a law.
International law says all countries are sovereign, so there cannot be a "doctrine" that says certain countries aren´t.
Any document issued by the government has the status of law.

What about the sovereignty of countries? The Monroe Doctrine protects the sovereignty of any peoples and any lands that want sovereignty.

What about the sovereignty of countries? The Monroe Doctrine protects the sovereignty of any peoples and any lands that want sovereignty.
The Monroe Doctrine was just a statement. The USA had no ability to enforce it and it was never codified into law.

It is.
No, and it doesn´t matter. Countries may not enact policies that decide for other countries.

Example:

It is.

Yes
and it doesn´t matter

it does

Countries may not enact policies that decide for other countries.
Who said that? You? And what about the Tajiks, who are divided in half, and their brothers are exterminated by the Pashtun imperialists in Afghanistan? They need to turn their backs on their brothers because that's what you want? For the sake of the "countries" invented by the imperialists and terrorists?

Yes

it does

Who said that? You? And what about the Tajiks, who are divided in half, and their brothers are exterminated by the Pashtun imperialists in Afghanistan? They need to turn their backs on their brothers because that's what you want? For the sake of the "countries" invented by the imperialists and terrorists?
You want to stay 20 more years in Afghanistan? I am sure there are also other places that urgently need eternal western military presence. The West for example.

Are you a European agent who destroys the US in the interests of the EU? Maybe you would like to rest in Guantanamo? It is possible that soon you will rest there.
Thanks to your law my food bill is 30 % up, my electricity bill is 250 % up. You gonna compensate for that?

Thanks to your law my food bill is 30 % up, my electricity bill is 250 % up. You gonna compensate for that?
You are not supposed to be fed at all, you are an enemy of America.

Under the conditions of Reagonomics, the United States ate well because progressive forces are cutting taxes and stop feeding the corrupt feds and their slaves, who parasitize honest Americans. But this is not our topic.

When the Monroe Doctrine worked, America got more extra money from the petrodollar. The impoverishment of Americans and the catastrophes in California have been going on exactly since the swindlers canceled the Doctrine.

You are not supposed to be fed at all, you are an enemy of America.
Actually, I am not. What do you expect when a POTUS just decides to cut our supply? Thumbs up? Be realistic. Also distinguish between America as a country and the US governments. I make my mind up, whether on the US gov or on the German gov - it doesn´t matter.

Under the conditions of Reagonomics, the United States ate well because progressive forces are cutting taxes and stop feeding the corrupt feds and their slaves, who parasitize honest Americans. But this is not our topic.

When the Monroe Doctrine worked, America got more extra money from the petrodollar. The impoverishment of Americans and the catastrophes in California have been going on exactly since the swindlers canceled the Doctrine.
It turned into US hegemony over Latin America under the pretext of denying anyone such a hegemony.

Can it be cancelled? If the Monroe Doctrine can be repealed, then it can be repealed by legislative document only. Where is this document?

If it is not there, then the statements about the abolition of the Doctrine have no legal force.

What punishment awaits criminals (feds) who violate the Monroe Doctrine?
A Law can be repealed any time - if the required steps are in place
A Doctrine isn't a law - it's a Doctrine and therefore it is simply a Policy

Under Trump, the Monroe doctrine seems to have come back. In 2019 John Bolton, then Trump’s national security adviser, proclaimed it to be “alive and well” in a speech in which he pledged to topple the governments of Venezuela and Cuba.

Biden is pursuing a Monroe Doctrine in regards to Asia/China and towards Russia - just as Putin is pursuing one towards Ukraine and e.g. Moldavia.
Biden is also pursuing a Monroe Doctrine in regards to China's investments and influence in Central and South-America.
Only Africa doesn't seem to be worth Monroe Doctrine interests presently to the USA.

Last edited:
I was hoping Rupols ban would have given him time to get back on medication induced balance . But he is still paranoid as well as ill , seeing US enemy agents and naughty people who need sending to prison . How about you, Bumpole, getting to a good old fashioned mental hospital ?

Actually, I am not. What do you expect when a POTUS just decides to cut our supply? Thumbs up? Be realistic. Also distinguish between America as a country and the US governments. I make my mind up, whether on the US gov or on the German gov - it doesn´t matter.
If you're an American, you should only take the side of freedom. German slavery cannot be profitable for a real American
The Monroe Doctrine is the basis of the struggle for freedom. Either you support it or you are against America.
It turned into US hegemony over Latin America under the pretext of denying anyone such a hegemony.
This is a lie. The Monroe Doctrine is not a doctrine of imperialist exploitation. Reagan only liberated the nations and left them alone.

Forum List

Back