What does the Trump tape really mean to the average American man?

Call me old fashioned but I still believe, when it comes to the president of the United States, character DOES matter. And excusing bad character by pointing to someone else's bad behavior is no excuse at all. If you want to say that Hillary is just as bad, that's fine... it doesn't excuse Trump. I personally think she has done things FAR more reprehensible than "locker room talk". But that doesn't mean we can blow this off and pretend it's no big deal. It IS a big deal.... it reveals a serious flaw in Trump's character. Like it or not, that is the truth and you can't deny it.
This isn't about Bill Clinton, it's about how Hillary attacked his victims. And instead of acting like Trump's comments offended you, you should point out the fact that JFK, Johnson, Carter, and Clinton DID all those things Trump only talked about. Maybe not Carter (he only lusted after women in his heart). PS, Cruz is finished, get over it.

Call me old fashioned but I still believe, when it comes to the president of the United States, character DOES matter. And excusing bad character by pointing to someone else's bad behavior is no excuse at all. If you want to say that Hillary is just as bad, that's fine... it doesn't excuse Trump. I personally think she has done things FAR more reprehensible than "locker room talk". But that doesn't mean we can blow this off and pretend it's no big deal. It IS a big deal.... it reveals a serious flaw in Trump's character. Like it or not, that is the truth and you can't deny it.
This isn't about Bill Clinton, it's about how Hillary attacked his victims. And instead of acting like Trump's comments offended you, you should point out the fact that JFK, Johnson, Carter, and Clinton DID all those things Trump only talked about. PS, Cruz is finished, get over it.

and you should get over nobody cares about hillary attacking anything or anybody

This isn't about Bill Clinton, it's about how Hillary attacked his victims. And instead of acting like Trump's comments offended you, you should point out the fact that JFK, Johnson, Carter, and Clinton DID all those things Trump only talked about. PS, Cruz is finished, get over it.

and you should get over nobody cares about hillary attacking anything or anybody
Speak for yourself.

You know, in Jr. high and High school, I was involved in sports. Boxing, wrestling, and track to be specific.

Although I heard a lot of "locker room talk", it was for the most part what woman has the best looking body, who has the largest breasts, who had slept with who, etc.

Not once did I hear of anyone mention that it would be okay to grab a woman by her privates uninvited.

I also spent 20 years in the United States Navy, and was there from 1982 until 2002. During those 20 years I was in, about half of them were spent out at sea, and late at night, guys like to talk about what they are missing back home, and quite often, those conversations would end up in the "locker room talk" area.

Again, even though we talked about positions, what kind of thing made our women go wild, preference for what we like our ladies to wear, etc., not once did I hear another guy say that they thought it would be okay to grab a woman by her privates uninvited.

Nope...................sorry......................locker room talk is one thing, but stating that you can openly sexually assault someone just because you're famous is quite another.

Bullshit....you squids are all homos..and high schools didn't have boxing in the 60's....I know because I boxed Golden Gloves in that era.

Hey stupid................I was born in '64, and didn't graduate until '82, when I joined the Navy.

It's amazing how much crap people will make up if they think it may justify their position.

Which confirms what I said about high school boxing....it was ended in the 50's....now apologize to the board and drop and give me 50, mister!

No, you just said that they didn't have boxing in the 60's in your original post.

However..................Frenchtown High School in Frenchtown MT had boxing smokers in 1980 and in 1981. I know, because I won a trophy each year I boxed.

How the fuck do you know what every high school in every state did every year?

You know, in Jr. high and High school, I was involved in sports. Boxing, wrestling, and track to be specific.

Although I heard a lot of "locker room talk", it was for the most part what woman has the best looking body, who has the largest breasts, who had slept with who, etc.

Not once did I hear of anyone mention that it would be okay to grab a woman by her privates uninvited.

I also spent 20 years in the United States Navy, and was there from 1982 until 2002. During those 20 years I was in, about half of them were spent out at sea, and late at night, guys like to talk about what they are missing back home, and quite often, those conversations would end up in the "locker room talk" area.

Again, even though we talked about positions, what kind of thing made our women go wild, preference for what we like our ladies to wear, etc., not once did I hear another guy say that they thought it would be okay to grab a woman by her privates uninvited.

Nope...................sorry......................locker room talk is one thing, but stating that you can openly sexually assault someone just because you're famous is quite another.

Bullshit....you squids are all homos..and high schools didn't have boxing in the 60's....I know because I boxed Golden Gloves in that era.

Hey stupid................I was born in '64, and didn't graduate until '82, when I joined the Navy.

It's amazing how much crap people will make up if they think it may justify their position.

Which confirms what I said about high school boxing....it was ended in the 50's....now apologize to the board and drop and give me 50, mister!

No, you just said that they didn't have boxing in the 60's in your original post.

However..................Frenchtown High School in Frenchtown MT had boxing smokers in 1980 and in 1981. I know, because I won a trophy each year I boxed.

How the fuck do you know what every high school in every state did every year?

Smokers were unsanctioned fights so how could you win a trophy for one? You're lying....

Dear god, the tinfoil hat bullshit just never stops from you wackos. Your lack of integrity is astonishing, albeit not surprising.

Talk about lack of integrity. You guys don't say shit about Clinton fucking underage girls on the Lolita Express or the private island. And you act more shocked over trash talk than actions. Get back to me when Trump actually does a fraction of what Billy Boy has done.

View attachment 93306
Because he hasn't done anything. It is Donald Trump who is being sued for assaulting an underage girl, not Clinton.

"A federal judge in New York has ordered counsel for Donald Trump and the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein to appear in court along with the attorney for a woman referred to only as “Jane Doe” who alleges the Republican presidential nominee raped her when she was 13."

Trump lawyers given court date over lawsuit alleging rape of 13-year-old

Believe what you what Tom Horn. It's not on me to prove what I did or didn't do to you.

And................you don't have to believe that I did or didn't do what I said I did.

Either way.................all that deflection aside......................

1) Do YOU think it is okay for a man to brag about grabbing women by the crotch uninvited?

2) What would you do if someone grabbed some female family member (all the way from immediate to cousins and aunts) by the crotch and then told you it was okay because they were famous and didn't have to get permission?

Go ahead.................answer those 2 simple questions.

Believe what you what Tom Horn. It's not on me to prove what I did or didn't do to you.

And................you don't have to believe that I did or didn't do what I said I did.

Either way.................all that deflection aside......................

1) Do YOU think it is okay for a man to brag about grabbing women by the crotch uninvited?

2) What would you do if someone grabbed some female family member (all the way from immediate to cousins and aunts) by the crotch and then told you it was okay because they were famous and didn't have to get permission?

Go ahead.................answer those 2 simple questions.

1. No.
2. Shove their Weiner down their throat!!

upload_2016-10-13_0-1-45-png.93306

So when do we get our hands on Bill??

Greg

This isn't about Bill Clinton, it's about how Hillary attacked his victims. And instead of acting like Trump's comments offended you, you should point out the fact that JFK, Johnson, Carter, and Clinton DID all those things Trump only talked about. Maybe not Carter (he only lusted after women in his heart). PS, Cruz is finished, get over it.

Again... When I was about 8-years-old, my daddy took me out behind the woodshed and I learned that you cannot excuse your own bad behaviors by pointing your finger at someone else and saying "they did it too!" Most of us learned this by 2nd grade, so as an adult, it's a bit offensive to me for other adults to be running around acting like 2nd graders.

Yeah, I know you've got a hard on for your Cruz-hate but I'll bet you there is no tape out there of Cruz talking about grabbing women's pussies. I bet he would have been prepared for a debate instead of thinking he could wing it on the fly. And I know for a fact that he wouldn't be running around talking about paid maternity leaves, raising the minimum wage, taxing the rich or protectionist trade policies. He damn sure wouldn't be attacking Paul Ryan and the republican senators he would need to approve his court nominees. Finally, he would be trouncing Hillary Rotten Clinton by double-digits. So yeah-- I'd take Ted Cruz over this louse any day of the week.... BUT that's not an option now, is it?

Again... When I was about 8-years-old, my daddy took me out behind the woodshed and I learned that you cannot excuse your own bad behaviors by pointing your finger at someone else and saying "they did it too!" Most of us learned this by 2nd grade, so as an adult, it's a bit offensive to me for other adults to be running around acting like 2nd graders.

Yeah, I know you've got a hard on for your Cruz-hate but I'll bet you there is no tape out there of Cruz talking about grabbing women's pussies. I bet he would have been prepared for a debate instead of thinking he could wing it on the fly. And I know for a fact that he wouldn't be running around talking about paid maternity leaves, raising the minimum wage, taxing the rich or protectionist trade policies. He damn sure wouldn't be attacking Paul Ryan and the republican senators he would need to approve his court nominees. Finally, he would be trouncing Hillary Rotten Clinton by double-digits. So yeah-- I'd take Ted Cruz over this louse any day of the week.... BUT that's not an option now, is it?

Apart from the "louse" bit...Trump is no louse but having said that he's been too loose. And yes; he IS the Candidate. It's a much bigger picture than just Trump.

Greg

Again...It's not about Bill Clinton, it's about Hillary. And don't pretend to be offended by Trump's comments (from 11 years ago). If it was Cruz you'd be the first one out of the box to defend him and you'd be attacking Hillary instead of spewing her talking points.

We have many trying to make light of the Trump braggadicio, yet consider what that means to someone like most males posting on this board. Now, if someone we know were to grab our wife, sister, mother, or daughter by the pussy uninvited, the majority of us would bust that bastard up. And rightly so.

Now consider what that means in the case of someone like Trump. So you break his nose and black both eyes, walk off, honor satisfied. And then, with a few tens of thousands of dollars, chump change to him, and a couple of phone calls, you disappear shortly afterwards. Given Trump's determination not to let even the slightest offense to him go unpunished, that is what would happen.

Do you really want this type of person with the power that comes with the White House?

Seriously? Can you identify any females on this board that would not drop that man where he stood if the thought merely crossed his mind?

It's from 11 years ago and the Democrats look foolish at this point.

I really don't like rap, however, that be as it may, there are no rap performers running for the White House. I would not vote for them either. But if they expressed your bigotries, you would.
Hey those rap artist are admired by Obama? And he likes to walk around with an erection for the ladies.

Again...It's not about Bill Clinton, it's about Hillary. And don't pretend to be offended by Trump's comments (from 11 years ago). If it was Cruz you'd be the first one out of the box to defend him and you'd be attacking Hillary instead of spewing her talking points.

It's not about Bill Clinton but it's also not about Hillary Clinton, it's about Trump and what he said. Cruz didn't say it so there's no reason to bring him into this either, but yes, I would condemn this from Cruz or anyone else. If you think I am "pretending to be offended" I don't know what to tell you... not sure how to prove that you're genuinely offended. What he said wasn't really offensive to me it was offensive to women... I don't have a hoohah to grab. It's inappropriate whether it happened 11 years ago or yesterday.

The REAL problem I'm having is with punks like YOU who want to blow this off like it's not a big deal and men talk about women like this all the time behind their backs. Calling it "locker room talk" doesn't help... it makes it sound like women are a sport of conquest. It's NOT a "Hillary talking point" for me to condemn what Trump said. I'm sorry your love affair with Trump has caused you to have a jaundiced eye when it comes to respect for women. I would like to think if it was YOUR wife he was talking about sexually assaulting, you'd be upset about that... but maybe not? Perhaps because you've sold out your principles and it's Trump, you'd be okay with it? :dunno:

Apart from the "louse" bit...Trump is no louse but having said that he's been too loose. And yes; he IS the Candidate. It's a much bigger picture than just Trump.

Greg

I'm sorry but Trump is a louse.

It's not about Bill Clinton but it's also not about Hillary Clinton
Yes, it is about Hillary Clinton. Instead of piling on Trump, you should be criticizing the media for NOT covering Hillary's disgusting record of her treatment of women but you're still having your little tantrum over Cruz losing to Trump. You're a Benedict Arnold.

It's NOT a "Hillary talking point" for me to condemn what Trump said.
You're saying the exact same thing Hillary and her sycophants are saying but more importantly it's what you're NOT saying. I notice you haven't said one damn word about the 12 year old rape victim Hillary smeared while defending her 41 year old attacker. The only criticism you have is for Trump. Ryan, McCain, Graham, the Bushes, and Cruz, you all would rather see Hillary Clinton appoint 3 or 4 SC justices as long as Trump doesn't win. I'll bet you were cheering the moderators when they were double teaming Trump at the debate too. You're disgusting.

Forum List

Back