What effective gun control would you advocate

Pistols and Shotguns only for private individuals. Rifles and anything else, only for military or government use. Pretty simple really.

If you want to hunt use a shotgun or something. You don't need an AR-15 ever.

Why?
My answer would most likely offend some users on here, and that's not what I am wanting to do on this message board. So I'd rather not respond.

The Democrats don't care that gun ownership is a Constitutional right.

But then, they'll say abortion is a Constitutional right, even though it isn't.
- required bolt or lever action, six round maximum non detachable magazine.

You trust State security forces to wield fully automatic weapons loaded up with such munitions as HEIAP rounds, but do not trust your fellow citizens or yourself to own semi-automatic handguns and rifles? You put your absolute trust and faith in the State to never turn such destructive weapons on you or your family? Telling . . .

You trust State security forces to wield fully automatic weapons loaded up with such munitions as HEIAP rounds, but do not trust your fellow citizens or yourself to own semi-automatic handguns and rifles? You put your absolute trust and faith in the State to never turn such destructive weapons on you or your family? Telling . . .
You trust State security forces to wield fully automatic weapons loaded up ...
the above would include all forms of law enforcement, only exclusion is military - for obvious reasons and special limitations as needed over the military and their use in the public domain.

firearms are all that is needed for protection even against the military when properly handled, bolt or lever action will kill just as well as anything else.

This is for mostly leftist ??

I agree that gun problem is beyond insanity but it seems to late to fix

Convicted of any crime involving unjustified use or threat of deadly force, absent any significant mitigating circumstances, the penalty should be death.

That would do much, much, much more good than any gun control laws ever could be plausibly claimed to do.

Last edited:

the above would include all forms of law enforcement, only exclusion is military - for obvious reasons and special limitations as needed over the military and their use in the public domain.

firearms are all that is needed for protection even against the military when properly handled, bolt or lever action will kill just as well as anything else.

When the 2nd Amendment is taken away, I'll gladly turn in my guns.

I only came in to answer the topic. I'm not about to get into a debate with you 2nd Amendment folks.

My answer would most likely offend some users on here, and that's not what I am wanting to do on this message board. So I'd rather not respond.

Chicken.png

Last edited:
Biden must use the army to get all the hand guns back and then destroyed

Aside from being a blatant violation of both the letter and the spirit of the Posse Comitatus act, that would amount to making war against the American people.

There is a name for that. It's called treason, and it is punishable by death.

nothing about that amendment stipulates the firearm - bolt or lever action only is a valid requirement. private and public.

nothing about that amendment stipulates the firearm - bolt or lever action only is a valid requirement. private and public.

Nothing about the First Amendment stipulates any specific religions. My religion didn't even exist when the First Amendment was written and ratified.

Can government prohibit me from being a Mormon? As long as there are some religions to which I am allowed to adhere, is my freedom of religion not being violated if I am prohibited from others? Can Government tell me that it's OK for me to be a Catholic, or a Baptist, or an Episcopalian, but not a Mormon?

Forum List

Back