🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What enabled Trump to succeed where Bernie failed?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Trump murdered his establishment candidate opponents. Bernie caved (and betrayed his cause) for his.

What made the difference?

Trump murdered his establishment candidate opponents. Bernie caved (and betrayed his cause) for his.

Bernie was lying from the start, so he has no morals, ethics, or values. He was also facing off against drones, while Trump could actually sway people, and had the Democrat vote in open polls.

Bernie was lying from the start, so he has no morals, ethics, or values. He was also facing off against drones, while Trump could actually sway people, and had the Democrat vote in open polls.
Democrats rallied behind a candidate that is only progressive when it's expedient for her. Sad.

Democrats rallied behind a candidate that is only progressive when it's expedient for her. Sad.
Regressives don't make up enough of the population for Bernie to have a chance either way.

Bernie was a plant to try and make it look as if Hilary had "real" competition and it ran out of control..

Trump is a plant funded by Hilary so she can win the election and fracture the RNC.

The difference you ask--LOL

never-underestimate-the-power-of-stupid-people-in-large-groups.jpg

I think there are millions of Republicans that are starting to ask themselves--"What have I done." It's unfortunate they didn't realize who Donald Trump was, but they should have. They had months to investigate, they heard all the warnings, they heard it all and still cast a vote for him. A comedy of errors created this disaster called Donald Trump.

1. 17 GOP candidates running against one woman was a little over the top.

2. The RNC using polling data to create 2 debate stages, and against the advice of the pollsters themselves. Donald Trump with 100% name recognition, kept him front and center throughout the debates giving the impression, he was the imminent nominee, so the not so politically smart Republicans voted for him.
Pollsters: Don't trust us to winnow GOP field

Trump was just the benefactor of too many GOP candidates in this race. Votes & donation pools were being split everywhere. Scott Walker & Rick Perry saw it when they dropped out of the race immediately, and warned all other candidates, that if they didn't drop out Donald Trump would be the nominee. They were right.

3. Add to this right wing talk radio and those on FOX News that kept promoting this chimpanzee, with unprecedented news coverage, and not informing their audiences of who Donald Trump really was. Whom are also responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths and misconceptions. Continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment, "thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican"--basically eating their own. All for political entertainment, ratings and those obscene profit breaks. And this nominee, Donald Trump is going to go down hard.

Hillary Clinton is going to wipe the plate clean on election night. After this disaster it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see that the Republican party adds in Super Delegates of their own to their primary process. In their efforts to get a non establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

While Trump states correctly that he got the most votes ever received by any GOP candidate, 13.3 million he also got the most votes cast against him. In fact 54% of the Republican party or 16 million votes went to other candidates. In those numbers is where the civil war within the Republican party starts.
Trump got the most GOP votes ever — both for and against him — and other fun facts
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Republican Popular Vote

Hillary Clinton soundly defeated Bernie Sanders by 4 million votes. In comparison, Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton in 2008, by a mere 41,622 votes. So there is no question that Hillary Clinton is the legitimate nominee of the party.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

That's the difference.

Last edited:

Bernie was a plant to try and make it look as if Hilary had "real" competition and it ran out of control..

Trump is a plant funded by Hilary so she can win the election and fracture the RNC.

You're kidding right? On the plant thing?

That depends on if Trump does not bail before the elections as the conspiracy theory goes, that is why he chose Mike Pence for VP..

And yes I spout a Conspiracy Theory on Trump.

Trump had a tv show -- Bernie was an unknown.

Trump had tons of money -- Bernie had little.

Trump looks vigorous -- Bernie looks like a tired old great grandpa.

Trump has gullible voters -- Bernie did not.

Trump is mainstream Protestant -- Bernie is Jewish.

Another Jew bites the dust.

Last edited:

That depends on if Trump does not bail before the elections as the conspiracy theory goes, that is why he chose Mike Pence for VP..

And yes I spout a Conspiracy Theory on Trump.

I've always believed right from the get go that the elites threw Bush into the mix to hand it to Hillary. For a couple of reasons.

First off the Clintons and the Bush family are so close that the twins actually refer to the Clintons as Uncle Bill and Aunt Hillary. W refers to Bill as his brother.

By putting Jeb in there was no doubt that he would siphon off the greater portion of donations hence handicapping any and all other candidates. Except ruh roh in barrels Trump and the dreams go up in smoke.

Jeb was finished.

And just so you know I'm not kidding about the Bush and the Clintons....Uncle Bill is for real....

Jenna Bush: Hillary Clinton and I are 'related' through 'Uncle' Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother'
  • Former first-daughter Jenna Bush-Hager joked about her Clinton family ties at a charity gala earlier this week
  • When former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took the stage, she spoke about the 'special feeling of kinship' she had for Jenna

Read more: Jenna Bush says she's 'related' to Hillary Clinton
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

'I'm not sure if you know this, but Secretary Clinton and I are actually related,' Jenna announced.

'Yes, she's married to by uncle Bill. Uncle Bill has become so close with my grandparents and my father...that my dad calls him a brother from another mother.'

The difference is that Trump went up against the worst and weakest opponents the Republican party has ever produced.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Confused and low information dupes with fewer years of education and numbed IQ's are more gullible and susceptible to the lies and distortions than those who understand and are able to reason that Trump SHOULD NEVER be able to shove his proposed/promised "programs" through and over the blockades of the Constitutional protections of the Rule of Law, the Judicial branch and the Legislative branch.

Forum List

Back