🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What ever happened to "Obamagate"?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
The republican pieces of turd are more interested in saving their jobs

The wheels of Justice Turn Slowly...

Indictments coming soon...
When pigs fly

1591708594967.jpeg

What happened?

You got 30 years to waste to discuss it?

What happened?
same thing as spy gate nothing because there was nothing and they were actually the same exact gate. spy gate was just retread out under a different name. the whole stratagy of making some thing up to take eyes off real things does not work when the real things are police brutality right on camera, economic collaps, doubling of the national debt, and a host of other real problems. still works on the trumpers though amazingly.

What happened?
LOL

The democraps are in all out damage control mode today. Hillary must sit for criminal depositions on her E-mail server and Benghazi actions. I would expect a pause in what is coming out for a week or two, until after she is deposed.

The fun is just getting started.. I wouldnt read anything into this pause other than they are waiting for further facts now that Clinton is forced to be deposed.

What happened?
LOL

The democraps are in all out damage control mode today. Hillary must sit for criminal depositions on her E-mail server and Benghazi actions. I would expect a pause in what is coming out for a week or two, until after she is deposed.

The fun is just getting started.. I wouldnt read anything into this pause other than they are waiting for further facts now that Clinton is forced to be deposed.
Asking a question is "damage control"?

Who knew?

The far-left has been rioting, looting, and burning their own cities for the past three weeks.

I'm sure y'all will be pleased to learn that Obamagate has been moving ahead, full speed.

WILLIAM BARR
Published 1 hour ago [June 9, 2020]
Barr says FBI was ‘spring-loaded’ to investigate Trump campaign, ignored ‘exculpatory evidence’
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

In an exclusive interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier, Attorney General Bill Barr faulted the FBI for taking a “very aggressive” approach to investigating suspected Trump campaign ties to Russia and continuing to push forward even when, he says, their evidence was “falling apart.”
[...]
Barr went on to say that “there really wasn't much there to do that on, and that became more and more evident as they went by, but they seemed to have ignored all the exculpatory evidence that was building up and continued pell-mell to push it forward.”

The attorney general said that effort remained intense following Trump’s election, even as – he said – it became "painfully obvious" there was little basis.

“The other area of concern is that after the election, even though they were closing down, some of it as we've seen in the [Michael] Flynn case and say there's nothing here, for some reason they went right back at it, even at a time where the evidentiary support or claimed support, like the dossier, was falling apart,” Barr said, referencing the dossier compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele as part of Democratic opposition research.

“And it's — it's very hard to understand why they continued to push and even make public in testimony that they had an investigation going, when it was becoming painfully obvious, or should have been obvious to anyone, that there was nothing there,” he continued.
[...]

Last edited:
Your boy George Floyd refused to listen to the police and your sides propaganda machine hasn’t stopped talking about it. No time for real news apparently.

Duh.

I know you’re simple Crepitus but come on man.

What happened?
16-17' Obamagate Criminal Referrals Headed to DOJ | LAW ENFORCEMENT RANT
Link to another forum?

That's not news either.

I also think that's against the rules here.

The lower President Bone Spurs sinks in the polls the greater the likelihood Durham's report will make all sorts of bullshit claims about Crossfire Hurricane. Bullshit that Billy the Bagman will put his seal of approval on and that the Bigot-in-Chief will throw around in copious amounts.

Forum List

Back