🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What ever happened to "Obamagate"?

I am sure we'll hear about or from James Comey and John Brennan. It's been in the news. You just have to look around to find it. CNN won't obviously report it. Remember, they're FOO (Friends Of Obama).

Clapper has been singing like a canary
But nobody on either side believes him.

That's your hope, but there's so much evidence against the Coup Plotters and Planners! We need to get the ones behind the scene, the ones who were directing their Barack Puppet!

No
I am sure we'll hear about or from James Comey and John Brennan. It's been in the news. You just have to look around to find it. CNN won't obviously report it. Remember, they're FOO (Friends Of Obama).

That's your hope, but there's so much evidence against the Coup Plotters and Planners! We need to get the ones behind the scene, the ones who were directing their Barack Puppet!

No, there's not.

A lot of conspiracy theories, not any real evidence.

No

No, there's not.

ROFL! There is a mountain of evidence, moron.

17813655-illustration-of-cartoon-three-monkeys-see-hear-speak-no-evil.jpg

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
What ever happened to "Obamagate"?

the same thing that happened to social distancing

We have a more urgent problem of liberals running wild and burning down America

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
The Senate is holding hearings, Dummy.

Durham still presenting evidence to a grand jury.

Try to keep up.

What happened?
Its being investigated slowly but diligently like Chinese water torture for the deep state....

What happened?

Like when Jesus said he was coming back "soon"? Still waiting! 2000 years and more...

What happened?

Ask AG Barr....the investigation should rap up fairly soon..........

What happened?
It had to be put on hold to deal with all the rioting, looting, arson, and murdering you pos are doing.

What happened?

Eh, the typical Democrat liars and traitors in the Senate are doing their best to undermine the hearings/investigation but I'm pretty sure Lindsay Graham is pissed enough to expose the Democratic Party/Obama corruption regardless of their cowardice and complete lack of integrity.

No

No, there's not.

ROFL! There is a mountain of evidence, moron.

17813655-illustration-of-cartoon-three-monkeys-see-hear-speak-no-evil.jpg

No, there isn't. There are RWNJ conspiracy theories. That's all.

What happened?
It had to be put on hold to deal with all the rioting, looting, arson, and murdering you pos are doing.
They're not dealing with anything, just bitching a lot.

What happened?

trump forgot about it (being an addled brained idiot with a short attention span)

so....

because trump stopped saying it his addled brained human garbage base forgot about it, too......

Did you know that elephants have to be retrained every day?

What happened?
Wasn't McCabe fired for lying to the FBI?

What happened?

trump forgot about it (being an addled brained idiot with a short attention span)

so....

because trump stopped saying it his addled brained human garbage base forgot about it, too......

Progs are so innocent. They never do wrong. they are saintly and full of wholesome goodness. None of the national Progs can even be thought of being anything but the gifts from gaia. Given life into their human vessels by the living, breathing earth and the deceiver of light. You can not indict many people if most of the media is controlled by left leaning companies and 95% of the media is in Prog/Entertainment complex is in love mode. Imagine if they investigated in a high percentage any wrongdoings. That is what the 4th estate is supposed to be. For us all. Instead they are the 5th column for the all powerful state. And more and more people know it, but do not know what to do in a peaceful way. Or what is worse do they have the courage to go to war to fight the takeover of our nation?

What happened?
That was a politically motivated back job. tRump striking out at someone he disliked.

What happened?

so....

Progs are so innocent. They never do wrong. they are saintly and full of wholesome goodness. None of the national Progs can even be thought of being anything but the gifts from gaia. Given life into their human vessels by the living, breathing earth and the deceiver of light. You can not indict many people if most of the media is controlled by left leaning companies and 95% of the media is in Prog/Entertainment complex is in love mode. Imagine if they investigated in a high percentage any wrongdoings. That is what the 4th estate is supposed to be. For us all. Instead they are the 5th column for the all powerful state. And more and more people know it, but do not know what to do in a peaceful way. Or what is worse do they have the courage to go to war to fight the takeover of our nation?
What are you smoking and how come you didn't bring enough for everyone?

What happened?
That was a politically motivated back job. tRump striking out at someone he disliked.
lying three times was a "politically motivated back job"? Trump didn't fire McCabe

What happened?

so....

What are you smoking and how come you didn't bring enough for everyone?
You're the one smoking some funny shit

Forum List

Back