🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What ever happened to "Obamagate"?

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
Wasn't McCabe fired for lying to the FBI?
That was a politically motivated back job. tRump striking out at someone he disliked.
lying three times was a "politically motivated back job"? Trump didn't fire McCabe
Sockpuppet sessions did.
Damn that TDS it's really fucking with your head.
“The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions.
Under pressure from tRump and Sessions.
Didn't Trump fire the AG? McCabe lied dumbass that is a crime
I believe on of his lies was about Flynn lying
had to get rid of the witnesses. Sessions is gone too.

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?

trump forgot about it (being an addled brained idiot with a short attention span)

so....

because trump stopped saying it his addled brained human garbage base forgot about it, too......

Did you know that elephants have to be retrained every day?
Progs are so innocent. They never do wrong. they are saintly and full of wholesome goodness. None of the national Progs can even be thought of being anything but the gifts from gaia. Given life into their human vessels by the living, breathing earth and the deceiver of light. You can not indict many people if most of the media is controlled by left leaning companies and 95% of the media is in Prog/Entertainment complex is in love mode. Imagine if they investigated in a high percentage any wrongdoings. That is what the 4th estate is supposed to be. For us all. Instead they are the 5th column for the all powerful state. And more and more people know it, but do not know what to do in a peaceful way. Or what is worse do they have the courage to go to war to fight the takeover of our nation?
What are you smoking and how come you didn't bring enough for everyone?
You're the one smoking some funny shit
I wish!
Obviously you prefer to remain stupid
Non Sequitur?
sorry snowflake it's just an observation you prefer to remain stupid.
You still here?

What happened?
That was a politically motivated back job. tRump striking out at someone he disliked.
lying three times was a "politically motivated back job"? Trump didn't fire McCabe
Sockpuppet sessions did.
“The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions.
Sessions is dead? WOW when did he die?

What happened?

trump forgot about it (being an addled brained idiot with a short attention span)

so....

because trump stopped saying it his addled brained human garbage base forgot about it, too......

Did you know that elephants have to be retrained every day?
Progs are so innocent. They never do wrong. they are saintly and full of wholesome goodness. None of the national Progs can even be thought of being anything but the gifts from gaia. Given life into their human vessels by the living, breathing earth and the deceiver of light. You can not indict many people if most of the media is controlled by left leaning companies and 95% of the media is in Prog/Entertainment complex is in love mode. Imagine if they investigated in a high percentage any wrongdoings. That is what the 4th estate is supposed to be. For us all. Instead they are the 5th column for the all powerful state. And more and more people know it, but do not know what to do in a peaceful way. Or what is worse do they have the courage to go to war to fight the takeover of our nation?
What are you smoking and how come you didn't bring enough for everyone?
You're the one smoking some funny shit
I wish!
Obviously you prefer to remain stupid
Non Sequitur?
sorry snowflake it's just an observation you prefer to remain stupid.
You still here?
As long as you prefer to remain stupid I'll continue to stick around and point it out.

What happened?
Sockpuppet sessions did.
The stupid seems worse then usual tonight.

Is there a gas leak in here or something?

What happened?
Everything these right-wing bastards posts...is lies.

What happened?

You mean like South Dakota is a hot spot.

You are a bullshit artist at best......

What happened?
Sockpuppet sessions did.

Call the gas company they will be there sometime within the hour
I would advise that you turn off anything that would produce a spark

What happened?
Irony calling others liars while you just posted a lie.

What happened?

He's a fucking coward.

Post's bullshit and then leaves the thread.

What happened?

He's a fucking coward.

Post's bullshit and then leaves the thread.
He does get busy working at that Radio station

What happened?
Don't worry. The lying, the treasonous criminal actions by democrats to unset an elected president they started a civil war. It's just the shooting hasn't started yet. The only thing people haven't figured out is when the shit hits the fan will it be the media or democrats to hit it first. One truth when they start hitting that fan they will hit in greater numbers and speed then they hit ground zero on 9/11. You haven't the mental ability to realize how close and how your party's lawlessness has pissed off every gun owners, and every patriot in this nation . You will never win you will never disarm us. You have already started it. When it is finshed obama will be dragged to the gallows with his special short rope with his administration. Yes both parties are criminal. Yes, they both lie, cheat, and steal but democrats are evil and give genocide a good name so keep that rock close by. You'll have to crawl under it one day soon.

What happened?
Don't worry. The lying, the treasonous criminal actions by democrats to unset an elected president they started a civil war. It's just the shooting hasn't started yet. The only thing people haven't figured out is when the shit hits the fan will it be the media or democrats to hit it first. One truth when they start hitting that fan they will hit in greater numbers and speed then they hit ground zero on 9/11. You haven't the mental ability to realize how close and how your party's lawlessness has pissed off every gun owners, and every patriot in this nation . You will never win you will never disarm us. You have already started it. When it is finshed obama will be dragged to the gallows with his special short rope with his administration. Yes both parties are criminal. Yes, they both lie, cheat, and steal but democrats are evil and give genocide a good name so keep that rock close by. You'll have to crawl under it one day soon.

Once they defund the police.....it's going to be a pretty big mess when the shooting starts.

What happened?

At the time that was posted SD was a hot spot.

Your lying is getting really old.

Maybe try for some new material?

What happened?
Sockpuppet sessions did.

Call the gas company they will be there sometime within the hour
I would advise that you turn off anything that would produce a spark
Why would I do that? It's you roots that are sounding dumber than usual.

If you can believe that's even possible.

What happened?
I didn't post a lie.

I'm.not sure you tRumplings even know what that means anymore.

What happened?

At the time that was posted SD was a hot spot.

Your lying is getting really old.

Maybe try for some new material?

No it wasn't.

Never has been.

There was one county that saw an infection uptick and it was quickly controlled.

You lecturing someone on lying is beyond funny.

And after MarcATL go the thread rammed back down his throat, he quickly existed...never to return.

Now shut the fuck up and let the adults do the talking.

What happened?
I didn't post a lie.

I'm.not sure you tRumplings even know what that means anymore.

Everything you post in a lie.

What happened?
Lmao!!!

You crack me up!!

What happened?

Once they defund the police.....it's going to be a pretty big mess when the shooting starts.
Lol look out guys!! The republicans are gonna capslock us to death!

Forum List

Back