🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What ever happened to "Obamagate"?

Can anyone here imagine what would have happened if OBAMA said he grabbed white ladies pussies??? The FN republican lynching team would be looking for him
You mean exactly what Dims did to Trump?
Not even close Bri as to what your republican go for the throat gang would do In Trumps case repubs called all the women liars and that was the end
We all know that if the media had a similar recording of Obama that it would never have come to light.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Do you ,like trump does ,feel the media are all illiterate traitors who don't want the best for America ? That thinks it's a great thing to fire 4 AG's and fire all who have OVERSIGHT into our gov't? You support a destroyer At that he does a good job
They aren't illiterate. Trump hasn't fired 4 AG's, moron. By "those who have oversight into our government, you mean Trump hating moles. Yes, I'm happy that Trump ran those traitors out of the government.
So you think that no one who sees obvious mistakes should be in trumps gov't? You catch his people lying cheating just keep quiet?

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
Another Trump hoax.

Obamagategate, if you will.

Can anyone here imagine what would have happened if OBAMA said he grabbed white ladies pussies??? The FN republican lynching team would be looking for him
Not even close Bri as to what your republican go for the throat gang would do In Trumps case repubs called all the women liars and that was the end
We all know that if the media had a similar recording of Obama that it would never have come to light.

Do you ,like trump does ,feel the media are all illiterate traitors who don't want the best for America ? That thinks it's a great thing to fire 4 AG's and fire all who have OVERSIGHT into our gov't? You support a destroyer At that he does a good job
Name the 4 AG’s Trump fired.
Inspector Gen's My bad

Inspector Gen's My bad
Why wasn’t it a national crisis when Barry Hussein was doing the firing?

They aren't illiterate. Trump hasn't fired 4 AG's, moron. By "those who have oversight into our government, you mean Trump hating moles. Yes, I'm happy that Trump ran those traitors out of the government.
So you think that no one who sees obvious mistakes should be in trumps gov't? You catch his people lying cheating just keep quiet?
I think Trump hating douchebags who's only interest is in stabbing him in the back shouldn't be there.

Inspector Gen's My bad
Obama fires Bush-appointed IG overseeing AmeriCorps

Inspector Gen's My bad
How many did he fire ? How many LIFETIME people ?

I think Trump hating douchebags who's only interest is in stabbing him in the back shouldn't be there.
So if the POS oversteps his bounds no one is supposed to say anything??? BULLSHIT Some people work for America NOT to kiss trump ass

So if the POS oversteps his bounds no one is supposed to say anything??? BULLSHIT Some people work for America NOT to kiss trump ass
You can say whatever you like. So can Nazi Pelosi. Trump isn't required to keep an administration infested with back stabbing moles.

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
Just be patient. We're having trouble finding enough rope OK.

You can say whatever you like. So can Nazi Pelosi. Trump isn't required to keep an administration infested with back stabbing moles.

trump had every right to pick his own people

and we have every right to question his picks

he can pick human garbage

and we can say "he picked human garbage"

and I can say "trump is garbage!" "cons are garbage!" "trump is a russian puppet!" "cons are traitors"

free speech

free thought

trump had every right to pick his own people

and we have every right to question his picks

he can pick human garbage

and we can say "he picked human garbage"

and I can say "trump is garbage!" "cons are garbage!" "trump is a russian puppet!" "cons are traitors"

free speech

free thought
Fine. And Trump can fire the people he doesn't trust.

Would you care to name the "human garbage" in the Trump administration?

It's easy to name the backstabbing moles without a principle.

Inspector Gen's My bad
How many did he fire ? How many LIFETIME people ?
Does it make a difference? Either firing one is a national emergency or not.

And since when is a position that serves at the pleasure of the President "lifetime", Dummy?

The wheels of Justice Turn Slowly...

Indictments coming soon...

Are you a member of the waitandsee tribe?
As opposed to the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA clan you are a part of that was convinced would take Trump down?

You don't read minds. You also don't know what I'm convinced of or not. Lol. Another pointless Cult45 reply.
So, go on record saying you never believed the Trump/Russia conspiracy bullshit.

Keep in mind the board has a simple search function..

Watch this............

As opposed to the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA clan you are a part of that was convinced would take Trump down?

You don't read minds. You also don't know what I'm convinced of or not. Lol. Another pointless Cult45 reply.
So, go on record saying you never believed the Trump/Russia conspiracy bullshit.

Watch this............
Tumblin Tumbleweed vanished. :abgg2q.jpg:

Watch this............
Yes just because everyone in the real world knows Russia wrecked the election including all the Republicans on the intelligence committees,you don't even know that. Trump told the Russians and the Chinese to go ahead in public in speeches. Don Jr met with the Russians lied about it like the Trump campaign met with them 30 x lied about it and wrote nothing down. Why would the Russians want these Trump idiots' help anyway? LOL.

Forum List

Back