🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What ever happened to "Obamagate"?

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
Never mind "Obamagate.”

Still waiting for Obama to ‘take our guns.’

"Still waiting for Obama to ‘take our guns.’"

and I am still waiting for that supposed list of "all the rights they have had taken away from them"........

"our rights are being taken away!"

"which ones?"

"ALL of them!"

"could you list any?...at all?"

""our GUNS (which they have), OUR RIGHTS!"

"so....no....you can't think of even one....."

"you're pissing me off.....you sound like a commy liberal scumbag.....I think I will use my gun that they never took from me and kill you and then I'll just say YOU threatened ME so I STOOD MY GROUND to defend my life.....THAT works EVERY TIME!...especially now that trump has put fascist nazis in all the courts"

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
Wasn't McCabe fired for lying to the FBI?
That was a politically motivated back job. tRump striking out at someone he disliked.
lying three times was a "politically motivated back job"? Trump didn't fire McCabe
Sockpuppet sessions did.
Damn that TDS it's really fucking with your head.
“The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions.
Under pressure from tRump and Sessions.
Didn't Trump fire the AG? McCabe lied dumbass that is a crime
I believe on of his lies was about Flynn lying
had to get rid of the witnesses. Sessions is gone too.
Sessions is dead? WOW when did he die?
The stupid seems worse then usual tonight.

Is there a gas leak in here or something?
Call the gas company they will be there sometime within the hour
I would advise that you turn off anything that would produce a spark
Why would I do that? It's you roots that are sounding dumber than usual.

If you can believe that's even possible.
Keep showing your TDS influenced ig

What happened?
The republican pieces of turd are more interested in saving their jobs
LOL

The democraps are in all out damage control mode today. Hillary must sit for criminal depositions on her E-mail server and Benghazi actions. I would expect a pause in what is coming out for a week or two, until after she is deposed.

The fun is just getting started.. I wouldnt read anything into this pause other than they are waiting for further facts now that Clinton is forced to be deposed.
I heard she will have to testify under oath in September.

What happened?
That was a politically motivated back job. tRump striking out at someone he disliked.
lying three times was a "politically motivated back job"? Trump didn't fire McCabe
Sockpuppet sessions did.
“The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions.

and you keep showing YOURS!

some people say that the only good conservative is a good democrat......

What happened?
LOL

The democraps are in all out damage control mode today. Hillary must sit for criminal depositions on her E-mail server and Benghazi actions. I would expect a pause in what is coming out for a week or two, until after she is deposed.

The fun is just getting started.. I wouldnt read anything into this pause other than they are waiting for further facts now that Clinton is forced to be deposed.
Lol, his many times has she already done that and been acquitted?

You fools got nuthin'.

What happened?
LOL

You fools got nuthin'.

unfortunately if the FASCIST NAZI ANTI-AMERICAN conservatives get ENOUGH POWER and CONTROL they will just make up lies about Clinton (they way they already do) and FORGE a PHONY list of "CRIMES" and then just execute her.....

bad people do NOT need "the truth" or "actual facts" in order to CLEANSE their country of their "enemies"

What happened?
Sockpuppet sessions did.

and you keep showing YOURS!

some people say that the only good conservative is a good democrat......
The term "good Democrat" is an oxymoron.

What happened?
LOL

You fools got nuthin'.
She desperately tried to get out of it. If she goes, so will alot others. Republican and Democrats. I hope it happens, time to get rid of life long politicians.

What happened?
LOL

You fools got nuthin'.

unfortunately if the FASCIST NAZI ANTI-AMERICAN conservatives get ENOUGH POWER and CONTROL they will just make up lies about Clinton (they way they already do) and FORGE a PHONY list of "CRIMES" and then just execute her.....

bad people do NOT need "the truth" or "actual facts" in order to CLEANSE their country of their "enemies"
This isn't the Russian collusion crap.

What happened?
LOL

You fools got nuthin'.

I agree.

With less shouting, but agree none the less.

What happened?
LOL

You fools got nuthin'.
She desperately tried to get out of it. If she goes, so will alot others. Republican and Democrats. I hope it happens, time to get rid of life long politicians.
There no "there" there, kid. You guys have already crawled up her ass like 7 times and found nothing. Your hope does nothing to change reality.

What happened?
LOL

You fools got nuthin'.

1591797010023.png

What happened?
Everything these right-wing bastards posts...is lies.
they caught it from their liar and chief ,dump

What happened?
Everything these right-wing bastards posts...is lies.
they caught it from their liar and chief ,dump

What happened?
Everybody knows this...LOL.
4DD72E02-CF51-4926-BE93-6CB61B5ADC17.jpeg

What happened?
View attachment 348310
Ran guns to Mexican drug cartels that killed thousands.

used the IRS to target his political opposition.

used the DOJ and Russian lies to target an incoming President.

Most corrupt POTUS ever.

What happened?
View attachment 348310
Ran guns to Mexican drug cartels that killed thousands.

used the IRS to target his political opposition.

used the DOJ and Russian lies to target an incoming President.

Most corrupt POTUS ever.
Those are all.lies.

What happened?
View attachment 348310
The Spygate scandal is the biggest in the history of this country.

Furthermore, there are these:
(1) The great “stimulus” heist:​
(2) Operation Fast and Furious:​
(3) Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress:​
(4) ObamaCare:​
We heard in one presidential debate, “If you’ve got health insurance, you keep your own insurance, you keep your own doctor.” It was a lie.​
(5) Spying on journalists:​
(6) The IRS scandal:​
(7) Benghazi:​
(8) Hillary Clinton’s secret server:​
(9) The Pigford scandal:​
(10) NSA spying scandal:​
(11) Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl:​
(12) Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment:​
(13) Polluting the Colorado River:​
(14) GSA scandal:​
(15) VA death list scandal:​
(16) Solyndra:​
(17) Secret Service gone wild:​
(18) Shutdown theater:​

What happened?
View attachment 348310

This is supposed to be serious ?

"The cops were stupid" ?

Forum List

Back