🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What ever happened to "Obamagate"?

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
Everybody knows this...LOL.
View attachment 348310
Ran guns to Mexican drug cartels that killed thousands.

used the IRS to target his political opposition.

used the DOJ and Russian lies to target an incoming President.

Most corrupt POTUS ever.
Those are all.lies.
Nope. All true.

There was supposedly this "huge case" building, indictments any day now, everyone in the Obama administration was "going down".

What happened? I haven't heard anyone say "Obamagate" in a week or more. None of our resident nut-jobs, none of the consevative infotainment sites, not even dOnald tRump.

What happened?
View attachment 348310
The Spygate scandal is the biggest in the history of this country.

Furthermore, there are these:
(1) The great “stimulus” heist:​
(2) Operation Fast and Furious:​
(3) Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress:​
(4) ObamaCare:​
We heard in one presidential debate, “If you’ve got health insurance, you keep your own insurance, you keep your own doctor.” It was a lie.​
(5) Spying on journalists:​
(6) The IRS scandal:​
(7) Benghazi:​
(8) Hillary Clinton’s secret server:​
(9) The Pigford scandal:​
(10) NSA spying scandal:​
(11) Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl:​
(12) Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment:​
(13) Polluting the Colorado River:​
(14) GSA scandal:​
(15) VA death list scandal:​
(16) Solyndra:​
(17) Secret Service gone wild:​
(18) Shutdown theater:​
Agree wholeheartedly...and Ears will get away with it all.

Can you say "banana republic?"

The wheels of Justice Turn Slowly...

Indictments coming soon...
Indictments coming down any day now, any day.................................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eh, this is no Democrat Fake Ass Impeachment or mindless liberal probe.,

Trump and Republicans tend to win.. Democrats as you could never acknowledge (because you revel in dishonesty) just make complete asses of themselves as you suck-hole their lies because you're a Democrat and lack and form of integrity.
Some when can we expect these indictments to come down, genius?

Hey Creep, you and Democrats spent 4 YEARS saying, "We got him now / this time" only to end up with zero crime, zero evidence, zero witnesses, and Democrat / Obama administration crime exposed...

Obamagate just started:
- FISA Court abuses were exposed
- Rosenstein just threw the FBI under the bus
- McCabe accused Rosenstein of crimes
- McCabe leaked classified
--- Comey threw him under the bus
- Comey admitted to leaking classified
- Rosenstein admitted to FISA Court abuses
--- Signed false statements submitted to the court

...and this is only the SENATE's investigation.

We haven't even gotten to Durham's criminal investigation yet...and all this has been less than a year ... compared to Barry's/Dems' 4 years of manufactured coup failure.

Your thread exposes your panic and attempt to spin Democrats asses being in serious trouble...

:p

Hey Snowflake, you and Jabba The Hutt got nothing. Nothing, Twinkle Toes.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad...
Good, good, good republicans...good, good...

My side is always right.
Your side is always wrong.

You pathetic, partisan, boot-licking hack.
says the believer in the Schiff Sham
Another nonsense answer, from another nonsensical diot.

'Obamagate' and the investigation of the Russia Probe/Hoax is slowly, psainfully tearing Obama, his former administration, whatever is left of his 'Legacy', and Democrats new assholes with every release of new FBI and official govt declassified e-mails, documents, memos, etc...

The Obama administration and FBI is just being torn wide open for everyone to finally see the corruption, crime, treason ... and how they bragged about engaging in it and patted themselves on the back as they did so.

What happened?
Wasn't McCabe fired for lying to the FBI?
That was a politically motivated back job. tRump striking out at someone he disliked.
lying three times was a "politically motivated back job"? Trump didn't fire McCabe
Sockpuppet sessions did.
Damn that TDS it's really fucking with your head.
“The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions.
Under pressure from tRump and Sessions.
Didn't Trump fire the AG? McCabe lied dumbass that is a crime
I believe on of his lies was about Flynn lying
had to get rid of the witnesses. Sessions is gone too.
Sessions is dead? WOW when did he die?
The stupid seems worse then usual tonight.

Is there a gas leak in here or something?
Call the gas company they will be there sometime within the hour
I would advise that you turn off anything that would produce a spark
Why would I do that? It's you roots that are sounding dumber than usual.

If you can believe that's even possible.
Keep showing your TDS influenced ig

and you keep showing YOURS!

some people say that the only good conservative is a good democrat......
Actually since I am not a Leftists that is impossible.

What happened?
View attachment 348310

Most corrupt POTUS ever.
None of that actually happened. At least not the way you warp it

What happened?

First it was Obamagate, then it was Bidengate. Now it's just ignoring COVID, yelling at Fox News and bellowing "Law and Order!" The Orange Anus is a desperate idiot.

Can anyone here imagine what would have happened if OBAMA said he grabbed white ladies pussies??? The FN republican lynching team would be looking for him

What happened?
View attachment 348310

Most corrupt POTUS ever.
Yes, I’d did. Exactly how I said. Get a clue, Dummy.

What happened?

There is actually a Senate Investigation on the origins of the Russia Investigation which began last week. They issued their first Supoena to Hunter Biden.

What happened?
View attachment 348310

Most corrupt POTUS ever.

Evidence? Links? Charges Filed?

The IRS allegations have been utterly denied and refuted as a lie. The IRS simply used the search words "conservative" in applications for non-profit status to determine if non-profits were involved in political campaigns. Obama knew nothing about it at all. It was just some Republican IRS drone looking to shortcut reading all of the applications in that lazy conservative "do I have to read all this bullshit?" manner to see if everyone who applied should be issued with a number.

The Russian Investigation came about as a direct result of the behaviour of the Trump Campaign and many of those close to the President - three of whom were released from jail last week.

What happened?
View attachment 348310

Most corrupt POTUS ever.

Evidence? Links? Charges Filed?

The IRS allegations have been utterly denied and refuted as a lie. The IRS simply used the search words "conservative" in applications for non-profit status to determine if non-profits were involved in political campaigns. Obama knew nothing about it at all. It was just some Republican IRS drone looking to shortcut reading all of the applications in that lazy conservative "do I have to read all this bullshit?" manner to see if everyone who applied should be issued with a number.

The Russian Investigation came about as a direct result of the behaviour of the Trump Campaign and many of those close to the President - three of whom were released from jail last week.
Hey stupid, the IRS had to issue an apology for targeting conservative groups. Good Lord, you are an idiot.

The wheels of Justice Turn Slowly...

Indictments coming soon...
Indictments coming down any day now, any day.................................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eh, this is no Democrat Fake Ass Impeachment or mindless liberal probe.,

Trump and Republicans tend to win.. Democrats as you could never acknowledge (because you revel in dishonesty) just make complete asses of themselves as you suck-hole their lies because you're a Democrat and lack and form of integrity.
Some when can we expect these indictments to come down, genius?

Wow .. I was grumpy Lumpy yesterday.. :laugh:

So anyway..

..who knows and when the dust settles nobody will be happy about it, a lot of taxes will have been wasted .. and we'll still be glad to unreasonably bitch about it... ;)

Can anyone here imagine what would have happened if OBAMA said he grabbed white ladies pussies??? The FN republican lynching team would be looking for him
You mean exactly what Dims did to Trump?
Not even close Bri as to what your republican go for the throat gang would do In Trumps case repubs called all the women liars and that was the end

Not even close Bri as to what your republican go for the throat gang would do In Trumps case repubs called all the women liars and that was the end
We all know that if the media had a similar recording of Obama that it would never have come to light.

Who do you think you're fooling?

We all know that if the media had a similar recording of Obama that it would never have come to light.

Do you ,like trump does ,feel the media are all illiterate traitors who don't want the best for America ? That thinks it's a great thing to fire 4 AG's and fire all who have OVERSIGHT into our gov't? You support a destroyer At that he does a good job

Do you ,like trump does ,feel the media are all illiterate traitors who don't want the best for America ? That thinks it's a great thing to fire 4 AG's and fire all who have OVERSIGHT into our gov't? You support a destroyer At that he does a good job
They aren't illiterate. Trump hasn't fired 4 AG's, moron. By "those who have oversight into our government, you mean Trump hating moles. Yes, I'm happy that Trump ran those traitors out of the government.

Name the 4 AG’s Trump fired.

Forum List

Back