What evidence do you have of racial equality?

I hear lots about racial equality, but not a single study supporting some kind of racial equality.

How come?

Many of them demand that race realists bring up evidence for race, which there is a lot of.
But, none of them can bring up evidence for racial equality.

What gives?
I believe economic inequality translates into racial inequality. The 2015 Century Foundation report said that 1 in 4 black Americans live in areas of poverty and only 1 in 13 whites live in such areas. I believe in American Apartheid and that forced segregation has caused many black and brown people to be left out of the opportunities afforded other Americans and created lots of poverty.

Obama gettin' to be President...

... is it white peoples' fault...

... he didn't take advantage of the situation...

... to get reparations for black folks?

• Banned
I hear lots about racial equality, but not a single study supporting some kind of racial equality.

How come?

Many of them demand that race realists bring up evidence for race, which there is a lot of.

What gives?
I believe economic inequality translates into racial inequality. The 2015 Century Foundation report said that 1 in 4 black Americans live in areas of poverty and only 1 in 13 whites live in such areas. I believe in American Apartheid and that forced segregation has caused many black and brown people to be left out of the opportunities afforded other Americans and created lots of poverty.

So, you think everyone is equal, but have no proof of it?

How come?

What gives?

So, you think everyone is equal, but have no proof of it?
They don’t even have one example. People like her are just disgruntled betas, living in an alpha world.

Forum List

Back