What Exactly Is "Hysterical Fear" After Muslim Terrorist Attacks in Paris and Mali?

In 2013, the estimated number of murders in the nation was 14,196.

14,196!

In one year!

ISIS is junior varsity compared to what we do to ourselves.

In 2011, in incidents of murder for which the relationships of murder victims and offenders were known, 54.3 percent were killed by someone they knew (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.); 24.8 percent of victims were slain by family members.

Your friends and family are a MUCH bigger threat to you than Muslims!

Act accordingly. Flee! You are living among maniacs!

Move to a mosque, where you'll be safer.

should we ignore the radical muslims who have declared war on us?

Nope.

Jesus. Don't you have any harder questions?

Don't call me Jesus. He would have answers to all your questions, I don't.

Now that Muslim terrorists have killed 27 more people, this time in Mali, just days after over 100 people were killed in Muslim terrorist attacks in Paris, one wonders how liberals will define "hysterical fear" as they seek to smear Americans who support perfectly sane, reasonable precautions to protect us against Paris-style and Mali-style Muslim terrorist attacks, such as halting the admission of Syrian refugees into the country or at least greatly toughening the screening process.

We know that at least one of the Muslim terrorists involved in the Paris terrorist attacks--indeed, the mastermind behind the attacks--entered France by posing as a Syrian refugee. Just in the last two days, at least 11 Muslims have been caught trying to enter the U.S. with fake passports via the Southern border. The Tsarnaev brothers were refugees (don't bother me with the meaningless technical distinction between "asylee" and "refugee"--to be granted asylum, you must meet the definition of "refugee," even though you are designated an "asylee" because you applied for asylum after you reached the country). The Muslim terrorists who carried out the Charlie Hebdo attack were the children of first-generation immigrants.

Given these and other facts, it is entirely rational and prudent to halt the admission of Syrian refugees into this country--or at the very least to vastly toughen the screening process and to devise a way to monitor them closely after they enter the country.

But it seems questionable that we can screen thousands of Syrian refugees thoroughly enough that no terrorist could sneak in by posing as a refugee. The 600-some detainees who have been released from Gitmo were subjected to a very thorough, prolonged screening process, which included the use of polygraphs, yet 168 of them have returned to terrorism. So if we missed 168 out of 600 detainees at Gitmo, what are the odds that we could detect any and all bad guys among the Syrian refugees? Pretty slim.

Percent Of Detainees Who Return To Terrorism After Release Edges Up

Dozens feared dead as hostage situation in Mali hotel ends

At least two Paris attackers 'took migrant route into Europe'

http://www.thepcgraveyard.com/2015/11/17/ten-major-arrests-of-terrorist-immigrants/

Syrians Detained Trying to Cross Texas Border: Report
Here are the leading causes of death in the US:
3179mrn.jpg

ISIS didn't make the list.

Neither did Muslims.

Neither did Ebola.

Neither did Obama.

In fact, you are way, way, way more likely to be shot to death by someone you know than to be killed by ISIS.

So...yeah. Hysterical fear. Yes. Definitely.

So should we just open our borders and let in every radical who has declared Jihad on the USA?

Nope. But we should let in the refugees who are seeking protection from those radical jihadists.

Why does this not penetrate your thick skull?

Why?

The people who died on 9/11 and in Paris might take issue with your attitude, if they were still here.

Only if they were as retarded as you are. I think most of them would know there is a huge difference between a jihadist and a refugee, unlike you.

the problem is that no one can tell them apart. BTW, where are the women and children and old people in the so-called refugees? Why are the vast majority of them men in their 20s and 30s?

Somebody's been drinking some right wing propaganda. I've explained that stupid "only men are coming" bullshit several times. I can't help it if you tards are too stupid for it to penetrate.

If you want to know where the children are, here's one:

8x0ps8.jpg

Let me make it plain, retards.

NO ONE is saying we should let crazy jihadist terrorists into America.

No one.

Not even Obama. Despite what the voices in your pointy heads are telling you.

What we are saying is that we should let in the people who are running away from the crazies. These are men, women, and children who are actually JUSTIFIED in their fears.

YOU are NOT justified in your fear of the refugees.

Assholes.

How do you propose that we tell the good ones from the bad ones?
Do you know why El Al flights don't get hijacked any more?

'Hysterical Fear' is any rational, valid fear felt or concern over our national security as a result of admitted failed policies / strategy - such as the half-ass effort to contain ISIS, failure to prevent repeated terrorist attacks on the US, and the failure to protect American lives... fear that threatens the Islamic Extremist-facilitating actions of Barak Obama.

Now that Muslim terrorists have killed 27 more people, this time in Mali, just days after over 100 people were killed in Muslim terrorist attacks in Paris, one wonders how liberals will define "hysterical fear" as they seek to smear Americans who support perfectly sane, reasonable precautions to protect us against Paris-style and Mali-style Muslim terrorist attacks, such as halting the admission of Syrian refugees into the country or at least greatly toughening the screening process.

We know that at least one of the Muslim terrorists involved in the Paris terrorist attacks--indeed, the mastermind behind the attacks--entered France by posing as a Syrian refugee. Just in the last two days, at least 11 Muslims have been caught trying to enter the U.S. with fake passports via the Southern border. The Tsarnaev brothers were refugees (don't bother me with the meaningless technical distinction between "asylee" and "refugee"--to be granted asylum, you must meet the definition of "refugee," even though you are designated an "asylee" because you applied for asylum after you reached the country). The Muslim terrorists who carried out the Charlie Hebdo attack were the children of first-generation immigrants.

Given these and other facts, it is entirely rational and prudent to halt the admission of Syrian refugees into this country--or at the very least to vastly toughen the screening process and to devise a way to monitor them closely after they enter the country.

But it seems questionable that we can screen thousands of Syrian refugees thoroughly enough that no terrorist could sneak in by posing as a refugee. The 600-some detainees who have been released from Gitmo were subjected to a very thorough, prolonged screening process, which included the use of polygraphs, yet 168 of them have returned to terrorism. So if we missed 168 out of 600 detainees at Gitmo, what are the odds that we could detect any and all bad guys among the Syrian refugees? Pretty slim.

http://www.thepcgraveyard.com/2015/11/17/ten-major-arrests-of-terrorist-immigrants/

3179mrn.jpg

Neither did Muslims.

Neither did Ebola.

Neither did Obama.

In fact, you are way, way, way more likely to be shot to death by someone you know than to be killed by ISIS.

So should we just open our borders and let in every radical who has declared Jihad on the USA?

Nope. But we should let in the refugees who are seeking protection from those radical jihadists.

Why?

The people who died on 9/11 and in Paris might take issue with your attitude, if they were still here.

Only if they were as retarded as you are. I think most of them would know there is a huge difference between a jihadist and a refugee, unlike you.

the problem is that no one can tell them apart. BTW, where are the women and children and old people in the so-called refugees? Why are the vast majority of them men in their 20s and 30s?

Somebody's been drinking some right wing propaganda. I've explained that stupid "only men are coming" bullshit several times. I can't help it if you tards are too stupid for it to penetrate.

If you want to know where the children are, here's one:

8x0ps8.jpg

Who killed him? not an American.

No one is saying that we should not help legitimate refugees. Note the word "legitimate".

You idiots just want to let them all in and HOPE that the bad ones don't come in. That attitude is naïve and very dangerous.

I remember when Republicans had balls.

Travel back with me now to the Reagan era. Iranians were wreaking havoc. Hijacking and blowing up airplanes. Blowing up Beirut. Blowing up US Marines in their barracks. There were terrorist training camps in Iran. They were funding Hezbollah and Hamas, leading to regular terrorist attacks in Israel. Blowing up buses and nightclubs and restaurants. And of course they had held American hostages for over a year.

In the midst of all this craziness, there were Iranians seeking asylum in the United States. They were trying to escape from the madness.

Do you know what Reagan did about the refugees?

Did he shit his pants in fear? Nope.

Did he stir up the Right with anti-Muslim rhetoric and say we should not allow these refugees in? Nope.

Did he do some kind of fucked up calculus and say it wasn't worth the risk? Nope.

He let the Iranian refugees in. Because Republicans had real balls of titanium and real compassion back then.

In fact, the Iranian refugees were the largest refugee group allowed in during Reagan's first term.

Remember, this was when Iran was a known state sponsor of terrorism, training terrorists and sending them out in the world to blow shit up.

I don't know who these people are today who are calling themselves Republicans. I really don't.

You know what? They sound EXACTLY like the simpering, whining, pants shitting liberals of the 70s and 80s. They even suck off the Russian leadership like the Democrats of that period. It's downright weird how much they sound alike.

Let me make it plain, retards.

NO ONE is saying we should let crazy jihadist terrorists into America.

No one.

Not even Obama. Despite what the voices in your pointy heads are telling you.

What we are saying is that we should let in the people who are running away from the crazies. These are men, women, and children who are actually JUSTIFIED in their fears.

YOU are NOT justified in your fear of the refugees.

Assholes.

How do you propose that we tell the good ones from the bad ones?
Do you know why El Al flights don't get hijacked any more?

Sure, because their screening procedures are very good. I hope you aren't trying to equate El Al screening with US border screening. You aren't that dumb are you?

Based on the tards' beliefs about all Muslims based on the actions of ISIS, one has to wonder why the tards aren't shitting their pants about the people they know, since those people they know are a gazillion times more likely to kill them than ISIS is.

How come the tards aren't starting topic after topic after topic after topic about how dangerous the people they know are?
Yeah but that's different!

Is it? how is the black on black murder rate different? why is there no left wing uproar about the thousands of black on black murders every year? Are those inner city blacks the people you were calling tards for not fearing the people they know?
who's you ?
I've never called anybody a tard, black or white until they've proven themselves to be one.
you are a gold medal winning tard.
murder is murder it makes no color distinction ,neither do I .
you do, it to create the illusion that conservatives (not all) are not racist.
funny, because ALL white racist groups are republicans.

Travel back with me now to the Reagan era. Iranians were wreaking havoc. Hijacking and blowing up airplanes. Blowing up Beirut. Blowing up US Marines in their barracks. There were terrorist training camps in Iran. They were funding Hezbollah and Hamas, leading to regular terrorist attacks in Israel. Blowing up buses and nightclubs and restaurants. And of course they had held American hostages for over a year.

In the midst of all this craziness, there were Iranians seeking asylum in the United States. They were trying to escape from the madness.

Do you know what Reagan did about the refugees?

Did he shit his pants in fear? Nope.

Did he stir up the Right with anti-Muslim rhetoric and say we should not allow these refugees in? Nope.

Did he do some kind of fucked up calculus and say it wasn't worth the risk? Nope.

He let the Iranian refugees in. Because Republicans had real balls of titanium and real compassion back then.

In fact, the Iranian refugees were the largest refugee group allowed in during Reagan's first term.

Remember, this was when Iran was a known state sponsor of terrorism, training terrorists and sending them out in the world to blow shit up.

I don't know who these people are today who are calling themselves Republicans. I really don't.

You know what? They sound EXACTLY like the simpering, whining, pants shitting liberals of the 70s and 80s. They even suck off the Russian leadership like the Democrats of that period. It's downright weird how much they sound alike.

Reagan let the supporters of the Shah come to this country because they would have been killed in Iran. There were less than 100.

3179mrn.jpg

Neither did Muslims.

Neither did Ebola.

Neither did Obama.

Why?

The vast majority are children under the age of 14, women, and older men. A male, 20 - 30 years of age, is an obvious red flag in the screening process and most have not made it through.

Based on the tards' beliefs about all Muslims based on the actions of ISIS, one has to wonder why the tards aren't shitting their pants about the people they know, since those people they know are a gazillion times more likely to kill them than ISIS is.

How come the tards aren't starting topic after topic after topic after topic about how dangerous the people they know are?

Is it? how is the black on black murder rate different? why is there no left wing uproar about the thousands of black on black murders every year? Are those inner city blacks the people you were calling tards for not fearing the people they know?
who's you ?
I've never called anybody a tard, black or white until they've proven themselves to be one.

I was responding to a post by your buddy G5000. If you paid more attention you might not appear so dumb. What color are black racist groups? What color are Sharpton, Jackson, and Farrakhan? The idea that only whites can be racist is just plain stupid.

3179mrn.jpg

Neither did Muslims.

Neither did Ebola.

Neither did Obama.

Why?

The vast majority are children under the age of 14, women, and older men. A male, 20 - 30 years of age, is an obvious red flag in the screening process and most have not made it through.
wrong on all counts. BTW one of the Paris suicide bombers was a woman wearing a abaya.

Who are you quoting with "hysterical fear?" I mock the left for not knowing how to use quotes, it would be nice to be able to at least make sure they are the only ones who don't know.

If you are viewing it as their perspective, then that's paraphrasing, and right or wrong, you don't quote it

who's you ?

I was responding to a post by your buddy G5000. If you paid more attention you might not appear so dumb. What color are black racist groups? What color are Sharpton, Jackson, and Farrakhan? The idea that only whites can be racist is just plain stupid.

I thought only whites could be racist, that isn't right?

who's you ?

I thought only whites could be racist, that isn't right?

according to obozo and everyone on the far left.

14,196!

In one year!

In 2011, in incidents of murder for which the relationships of murder victims and offenders were known, 54.3 percent were killed by someone they knew (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.); 24.8 percent of victims were slain by family members.

should we ignore the radical muslims who have declared war on us? What if one gets a dirty nuke and sets it off in Washington DC?

Ignore the threat at your peril, idiot.
ohh no!not the dirty bomb threat ploy again!
nobody's ignoring anything dumb fuck !
what if you or one of your decides to build a bomb to blow up mosque to hurry things along.?

I remember when Liberals
- Weren't terrorist / Islamic Extremist Sympathizers and Facilitators
- Did not protect violent illegal immigrants who victimized Americans
- Did not protect illegal cities who gave those violent criminals sanctuary
- Actually KEPT their oaths of office, respected and defended the Constitution
- Actually enforced the Rule of Law
- Did not let Americans die
- Did not put themselves and their party above what was best for this country
- Would never vote for an admitted communist-tutored, socialist-identifying, racist hate-spewing Anti-American 'pastor'-mentored friend of domestic terrorists who bombed their own countries
- Would never consider as a candidate an admitted Socialist Party Member
- Would never consider running a candidate who was so scandalous, criminal, and treasonous
- Would never let such a WOMAN cut their balls off and tell them what to do
- Would never help a terrorist group take over the govt of an ally
- Would never help the perpetrators of 9/11/01 take over their own country and let them kill a US Ambassador as their way of saying 'thanks'

Yeah, life's a bitch, I guess, and this country ain't what it used to be.

Will the last American out please bring the flag?!

14,196!

In one year!

should we ignore the radical muslims who have declared war on us? What if one gets a dirty nuke and sets it off in Washington DC?

Ignore the threat at your peril, idiot.
ohh no!not the dirty bomb threat ploy again!
nobody's ignoring anything dumb fuck !
what if you or one of your decides to build a bomb to blow up mosque to hurry things along.?

Can you cite one case of any non-muslim blowing up a mosque?

3179mrn.jpg

Neither did Muslims.

Neither did Ebola.

Neither did Obama.

Why?

wrong on all counts. BTW one of the Paris suicide bombers was a woman wearing a abaya.
Who are they?

According to a senior administration official, roughly half the refugees admitted have been children. Around 25% are adults over 60. Only 2% of those admitted, the senior administration official said, have been single males of “combat age.”

Syrian Refugees: Here's How the Screening Process Works

A good article detailing the process.

Paris attacks: Woman 'was not suicide bomber' in raid

You mean that girl?

Paris attacks: Woman 'was not suicide bomber' in raid - BBC News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back