What firearms are protected by the 2nd Amendment

See OP

• Total voters
You are guys are not telling the truth. There are no new powers in the act. You cannot demonstrate that such exists. Yelling at me does nothing more than you have nothing more than to yell at me.

I have withstood si modo, california girl, and cecelie1200 yelling all at once. :lol: You guys are bush league.

No one is yelling at you...it's a message board. There are no new powers? How about the power to monitor your cell phone and your computer because they have access to the internet? This POWER was not previously stated in this particular act. Because it was not legally allowed before, and the Obama adminstration is pushing to ADD this provision, it is an EXPANSION of power....

All that you have withstood is common sense and knowledge from penetrating your thick skull.

To gain new powers would be expanding the powers
1. Previously detailed nuances of the plan call for the government also to gain new warrantless surveillance powers over other communications resources such as email (e.g. Gmail), text messages (including encrypted services, like RIM's), social networks (e.g. Facebook), and internet forums.

Within the United States which was ot the intent of the patriot act.
2. Thus U.S. citizens use foreign cell phones, operating on foreign web sites, or using foreign-based email services, may have their Constitutional rights violated even while communicating with other U.S. citizens.

Obama is wanting to reinforce citizen to citizen communication.

3.Obama Admin. Council Pushes to Reinforce Domestic Wiretapping

Nothing new there in expanded power by the Act. Get over it.

And you still have not answered this. And, you ignored this . . .Let's thank bigreb above for the perfect example of a straw man argument. I will demonstrate now just how witless the above statement. bigrebnc, I will shoot the intruder in the face with my 1911 .45. Don't need a guided missile frigate, a gunship, a tank, or a sling shot to do that.

Nothing new just jakes opinion. He has nothing to offer. But what else would you expect from a liberal statist.

Nope, your interp is not supported by the Act. And, you ignored this . . .Let's thank bigreb above for the perfect example of a straw man argument. I will demonstrate now just how witless the above statement. bigrebnc, I will shoot the intruder in the face with my 1911 .45. Don't need a guided missile frigate, a gunship, a tank, or a sling shot to do that.

You are guys are not telling the truth. There are no new powers in the act. You cannot demonstrate that such exists. Yelling at me does nothing more than you have nothing more than to yell at me.

I have withstood si modo, california girl, and cecelie1200 yelling all at once. :lol: You guys are bush league.

There are no new powers? How about the power to monitor your cell phone and your computer because they have access to the internet? This POWER was not previously stated in this particular act. Because it was not legally allowed before, and the Obama adminstration is pushing to ADD this provision, it is an EXPANSION of

Show us in the Act where are the added new government powers. It hasn't and you can't.

There are no new powers? How about the power to monitor your cell phone and your computer because they have access to the internet? This POWER was not previously stated in this particular act. Because it was not legally allowed before, and the Obama adminstration is pushing to ADD this provision, it is an EXPANSION of

Show us in the Act where are the added new government powers. It hasn't and you can't.
What are you afraid of jake?
1. Previously detailed nuances of the plan call for the government also to gain new warrantless surveillance powers over other communications resources such as email (e.g. Gmail), text messages (including encrypted services, like RIM's), social networks (e.g. Facebook), and internet forums.

2. Thus U.S. citizens use foreign cell phones, operating on foreign web sites, or using foreign-based email services, may have their Constitutional rights violated even while communicating with other U.S. citizens.

DailyTech - Obama Admin. Council Pushes to Reinforce Domestic Wiretapping

Nothing new there in expanded power by the Act. Get over it.

And you still have not answered this. And, you ignored this . . .Let's thank bigreb above for the perfect example of a straw man argument. I will demonstrate now just how witless the above statement. bigrebnc, I will shoot the intruder in the face with my 1911 .45. Don't need a guided missile frigate, a gunship, a tank, or a sling shot to do that.

Nothing new just jakes opinion. He has nothing to offer. But what else would you expect from a liberal statist.

Nope, your interp is not supported by the Act. And, you ignored this . . .Let's thank bigreb above for the perfect example of a straw man argument. I will demonstrate now just how witless the above statement. bigrebnc, I will shoot the intruder in the face with my 1911 .45. Don't need a guided missile frigate, a gunship, a tank, or a sling shot to do that.

Comprehension problem?

Mere reactionary talking points don't count. Show us in the Act (Section, Page, Clause) where the powers have been expanded.

And, you ignored this, bigrebnc . . .Let's thank bigreb above for the perfect example of a straw man argument. I will demonstrate now just how witless the above statement. bigrebnc, I will shoot the intruder in the face with my 1911 .45. Don't need a guided missile frigate, a gunship, a tank, or a sling shot to do that for personal protection.

The Amendment will never be interpreted to give you the same major weapons platforms of the state and national governments.

And, you ignored this, bigrebnc . . .Let's thank bigreb above for the perfect example of a straw man argument. I will demonstrate now just how witless the above statement. bigrebnc, I will shoot the intruder in the face with my 1911 .45. Don't need a guided missile frigate, a gunship, a tank, or a sling shot to do that for personal protection.

The Amendment will never be interpreted to give you the same major weapons platforms of the state and national governments.

Why do you keep deleting the link for jake?

<snip>

Snap goes the trap.

http://thatsmycongress.com/index.php/2010/02/26/house-democrats-sneak-through-patriot-act-vote/

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2011/02/house-approves-short-term-exte.html

44 - House approves Patriot Act extension, sending it to Obama
Posted at 10:52 AM ET, 02/17/2011
House approves Patriot Act extension, sending it to Obama By Felicia Sonmez

The House on Thursday passed a 90-day extension of key provisions of the Patriot Act counterterrorism surveillance law, sending the measure on to President Obama for his signature. // The measure passed on a vote of 279 to 143. It extends three provisions of the law until May 27, a compromise reached by congressional leaders to give lawmakers more time to consider re-authorizing them for a longer period of time. // Thursday's House vote came two days after the Senate passed the short-term extension on a bipartisan vote; it also came a week after an initial House effort to fast-track the extension fell seven votes short of passage in an unanticipated embarrassment for House Republican leaders. Thursday's vote was nearly identical to the initial vote in the House last week, when 277 lawmakers backed the measure and 148 opposed it. // The three Patriot Act provisions -- dealing with roving wiretaps, "lone wolf" terrorism suspects and the government's ability to seize "any tangible items" in the course of surveillance - were set to expire Feb. 28 if Congress did not act to extend them. // The White House said last week that it "would strongly prefer" an extension of the provisions until 2013 but would not object to a shorter-term extension.

bigrebnc is caught in his lies and ignoring the explosion of his straw man argument on the 2nd Amendment exploded

bigrebnc makes BHO, Joe Biden, Harry Reed, Nancy Pelosi, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Elliott Spitzer the WhorMonger like super American patriots compared to himself.

Last edited:

Snap goes the trap.

House Democrats Sneak Through Patriot Act Vote | That's My Congress

The House on Thursday passed a 90-day extension of key provisions of the Patriot Act counterterrorism surveillance law, sending the measure on to President Obama for his signature. // The measure passed on a vote of 279 to 143. It extends three provisions of the law until May 27, a compromise reached by congressional leaders to give lawmakers more time to consider re-authorizing them for a longer period of time. // Thursday's House vote came two days after the Senate passed the short-term extension on a bipartisan vote; it also came a week after an initial House effort to fast-track the extension fell seven votes short of passage in an unanticipated embarrassment for House Republican leaders. Thursday's vote was nearly identical to the initial vote in the House last week, when 277 lawmakers backed the measure and 148 opposed it. // The three Patriot Act provisions -- dealing with roving wiretaps, "lone wolf" terrorism suspects and the government's ability to seize "any tangible items" in the course of surveillance - were set to expire Feb. 28 if Congress did not act to extend them. // The White House said last week that it "would strongly prefer" an extension of the provisions until 2013 but would not object to a shorter-term extension.

bigrebnc is caught in his lies and ignoring the explosion of his straw man argument on the 2nd Amendment exploded

bigrebnc makes BHO, Joe Biden, Harry Reed, Nancy Pelosi, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Elliott Spitzer the WhorMonger like super American patriots compared to himself.

Jake I can add my link to my reply everytime you edit.

This happen before the new congress took control before October 21, 2010

Last edited:

Snap goes the trap.

You are lying through your spittle-flecked teeth. There is no expansion of power, only extension of authority. End of story. And you are blown up on your 2nd Amendment argument.

Bad day at Black Rock for biggie reb.

Snap goes the trap.

You are lying through your spittle-flecked teeth. There is no expansion of power, only extension of authority. End of story. And you are blown up on your 2nd Amendment argument.

Exactly how is showing the facts a lie jake?

Snap goes the trap.

Jokey doesn't seem to know the difference between how the law is written and how his annointed master chooses to interpret it in enforcement.

The silly boys can't carry their arguments about the Patriot Act and 2nd Amendment rights.

biggie and ben can offer nothing about the 2nd that points to Americans having the right to the same weapons as the state and national governments.

No one has been able to point to where the the PA expands, rather than extends, national powers. The keep posting links, which do not support their points. I posted both the link and the article that clearly demonstrated the Act extends, not expands, such powers.

The neo-cons are such a broken group, no longer politically viable, their leaders not able to Europe for fear of arrest as war criminals.

CNN had an interesting story on this afternoon related to gun sales in Arizona. Seems anyone who passes the background check there can buy as many AK-47's as they please. One gun shop reportedly sold 40 to one customer in a single transaction. The customer signed the ATF form attesting the weapons were all for personal use.
CNN also reported the number of AK's showing up in the hands of Mexican drug cartel enforcers has increased of late too.

I did not say the Act has been changed dumbass. I said the Obama administration "SEEKS" to expand the powers of the act. You can look back at numerous posts on this thread where I have reiterated this....You're just continuing to make yourself look stupid.:clap2:

Last edited:
Snap goes the trap.

Stupid_Award_1.png

All you did was replace Expansion with Extension and authority with power....you're an idiot.

Last edited:
The constitution does not mention firearms does it? just arms?

Yes everyone has the right to Bare Arms. Darn muslims....

Forum List

Back