WHAT FRAUD? Racine, Wisconsin Rolls Out Its Mobile Home Voting Station on Wheels – Paid for Exclusively with Zuckerbucks

Trump did not run in the Democratic Primaries, but Biden won overwhelmingly

Which enforces the point. Trump did not win the peoples vote in the 2016 Republican Primaries, as a matter of fact he got a plurality of votes and not a majority.

Our (GOP) problem in 2016 was there were to many candidates on the field splitting the vote. That resulted in a turd floating to the top.

And then with Trump** as an incumbent 2020, GOP Trump** supporters in the State apparatus didn't allow primaries to be held so the people could vote and just nominated Trump**

WW

Imagine voting being convenient
I voted in Ireland in the last election...

I ordered the taxi to my house for 20 mins. Got in my car drove to polling station, voted and was back hone with 5 minutes spare for the the taxi. That is door to door and voted in 3 elections (national, and two referendums) ad home in 15 min. BTW this was in the evening in highest traffic...
Generally in Ireland all the national schools (elementary) schools close for election day and become polling stations.. Very little queuing, biggest hold up iis chatting with neighbours and the schools have all the old photos but up for the day...
There is also mail in voting as well, used but not very heavily used

This is repeated all over Europe.. UK close as well... Kids love hearing of elections... Polling has also been moved generally to Fridays as it increases turn out... Elections are also if can be helped called in Winter... The weather is bad for canvasing.

EU Countries have generally a ranked voting system of different variations...My favourite is PR SVT, Proportional Representation with Single Vote Transfer, it is multi seat districts with voting by preference i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd,...

Fundamentally I think this is where the US governing system is breaking down, the same is happening to a lesser extent in the UK.. the First Past the Post systems can always descend into something like this, it is actually a credit to the US that it took this long. Think that was down to high sense of patriotic duty

So, back to the topic of the thread.

Can anyone actually articulate the problem with the mobile voting station?

This reminds me of when the Repubs whined about and got rid of drive up voting in Texas even though it had the exact same ID rules as if you walked in. But it made it easier for people with disabilities or small children to vote and that was bad so it had to go away.

This reminds me of when the Repubs whined about and got rid of drive up voting in Texas even though it had the exact same ID rules as if you walked in. But it made it easier for people with disabilities or small children to vote and that was bad so it had to go away.

Democrats are more likely to use it?

WW

Unless the dems throw out the GOP watchers like in GA, PA and some other places back in 2020.
Again, that is again, not true. The official election poll watchers from both parties were not, nor ever, thrown out. That's right wing prooaganda....those kicked out were. NOT official party poll watchers.

Again, that is again, not true. The official election poll watchers from both parties were not, nor ever, thrown out. That's right wing prooaganda....those kicked out were. NOT official party poll watchers.

And there are links to these articles. Biden is no more than the Thief in Chief.

Monkey business big time with Montgomery Co Md County Executive
Businessman David Blair versus nitwit progressive incumbent Erlich
Early balloting to Blair and day of voting to Blair but, as is typical, the straggling and struggling mail ins are highly in favor of Erlich and they aren’t done counting yet!!
All too familiar trend again with those who can’t get off their dead ass and vote on time .

I cannot lie, it bring me joy knowing you will go to your grave thinking your god was cheated out of his rightful place in the White House. The pain that brings you is so sweet to watch.
No matter how much and what it costs you and your fellow Americans, huh?

Personally I think that's pretty stupid.

No matter how much and what it costs you and your fellow Americans, huh?

Personally I think that's pretty stupid.

There are no cost since nothing was stolen.

But the pain it causes you thinking it was is priceless.

I would say rolling carts means you can take it anywhere and do anything
Machines affixed to the ground not so much
Hope that wasn’t too hard for you

security,,,

I would say rolling carts means you can take it anywhere and do anything
Machines affixed to the ground not so much
Hope that wasn’t too hard for you

All the machines move, none are bolted to the ground.

I think you left out a couple of important words like "or people with small children to vote".

LOL

WW

people with disabilities or small children.

Is it really need to add the word people again? Seems pretty clear to me

of course its an answer,, you just dont like it because it debunks your narrative,,

No, it is a word. It is not an answer as you cannot explain why it is an issue.

But I am sure if you wait long enough your party masters will send you an email with the words to post on here.

No, it is a word. It is not an answer as you cannot explain why it is an issue.

But I am sure if you wait long enough your party masters will send you an email with the words to post on here.
security is hard enough with static locations and having dozens of not hundreds of mobile polling stations makes it ten time worse,,,

Forum List

Back