What genre of music is this: San Lucas

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
This is the guitar cover by a Youtuber version. I find that commercial versions by the original artists are often over-produced and it's harder to tell what's going on with the music.

It seems to have a definite chord progression, but I'm not expert enough to pick it out. I'd like to find other examples.

Thanks in advance!

This is the guitar cover by a Youtuber version. I find that commercial versions by the original artists are often over-produced and it's harder to tell what's going on with the music.

It seems to have a definite chord progression, but I'm not expert enough to pick it out. I'd like to find other examples.

Thanks in advance!

It's a simple progression in the key of G Major. The first 4 chords are E minor ;FMajor F#Major G Major. Then he goes C Major G Major C Major G Major and then does the reverse of the first four chords. GMaj F#Maj FMaj Emin. It just sounds like Country Western genre to me. Hope that helps.

It's a simple progression in the key of G Major. The first 4 chords are E minor ;FMajor F#Major G Major. Then he goes C Major G Major C Major G Major and then does the reverse of the first four chords. GMaj F#Maj FMaj Emin. It just sounds like Country Western genre to me. Hope that helps.
It does, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Forum List

Back