What goes around comes around

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020
BO lambasted the Justice Department’s abandonment of criminal charges against Micheal Flynn as unprecedented, but his Justice Department did the same thing in another highly politicized criminal case
In April 2009, then-Attorney General Eric Holder pulled the plug on the prosecution of Sen. Ted Stevens of Alaska, a Republican.

The comparisons between Stevens and Flynn are striking. Both men faced the same criminal charges of making false statements, and each had their criminal prosecution undone by a handwritten note that was buried by federal prosecutors. Oh I almost forgot, the Judge in both cases was Emmitt Sullivan.

BO lambasted the Justice Department’s abandonment of criminal charges against Micheal Flynn as unprecedented, but his Justice Department did the same thing in another highly politicized criminal case
In April 2009, then-Attorney General Eric Holder pulled the plug on the prosecution of Sen. Ted Stevens of Alaska, a Republican.

The comparisons between Stevens and Flynn are striking. Both men faced the same criminal charges of making false statements, and each had their criminal prosecution undone by a handwritten note that was buried by federal prosecutors. Oh I almost forgot, the Judge in both cases was Emmitt Sullivan.
I guess the demodumbasses are learning just how much payback can suck.

Big difference is that Sullivan ruled that the evidence turned over was exculpatory and therefore vacated the conviction. Sullivan has not reached any such judgement for Flynn. In fact, the motion to dismiss for Flynn is not really based on exculpatory information, at least not as far as I can determine.

Big difference is that Sullivan ruled that the evidence turned over was exculpatory and therefore vacated the conviction. Sullivan has not reached any such judgement for Flynn. In fact, the motion to dismiss for Flynn is not really based on exculpatory information, at least not as far as I can determine.

I guess 39 people either directly or indirectly involved in trying to get Flynn to lie to prosecute or get him fired is beyond your comprehension. What was the ambassador of Italy doing reading the unmasked conversation.

EXCULPATORY DICTATORSHIP -

I don't buy the analogy on the actual facts of each case. BUT I agree that Obama's comments were not wise, and obviously the DOJ can reverse itself and ask that a guilty plea be set aside and an indictment be dismissed. And I don't see any purpose in Flynn going to jail.

Good find. I forgotten about Stevens. Guilty as hell for taking gifts (bribes) but not nearly in the class of Duke Cunningham and Duncan Hunter

EXCULPATORY DICTATORSHIP -
In your dreams maybe.

I guess the demodumbasses are learning just how much payback can suck.

Their lessons have not yet begun.

I guess 39 people either directly or indirectly involved in trying to get Flynn to lie to prosecute or get him fired is beyond your comprehension. What was the ambassador of Italy doing reading the unmasked conversation.
Unfounded speculation.

You don't know jack shit.

You don't know jack shit.
I know Sullivan hasn't vacated the guilty plea based on exculpatory evidence. Thats a fact.

Forum List

Back