What guy hasn't gotten this response a thousand times?

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1717951103232.png

Please for the last time.... just answer the question !!!!!

Last edited:
That's my girlfriend all the way... honey what do you want to eat... where do you want to go tonight... what would you like to watch on TV... oh I don't know what do you want...
I Cant Take It No More GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Then on the way home she says... I knew we should have gone to sushi kitchen.....

View attachment 959749

Please for the last time.... just answer the question !!!!!
The way I finally solved that was to take over the cooking. I asked the kids what they wanted and took her out of the equation. Of course I was separated and divorced not to long after but got rid of that situation. Things weren't great when I did it. When the kids told her I was a much better cook , I think that was the last straw. Oh well it was inevitable any way.

I'll say, "where would you like to eat?"
She say,"you pick one".
I'll mention 4 or 5 places and she will say "No" to all of them.
Then she will name a place, and that's where we go.
So exasperating......
H-where do you want to eat?
Me-I don't care wherever.
H- suggests place
Me- yeah not there

My wife really does not give a shit, if she does not have to cook she is GTG.

It was not always the case, it was just something we grew into by years of knowing what each other likes and dislikes.

"What do you want for supper?" is a question that seldom gets asked anymore. I've pretty much always been the type that will eat what is put before me.....Within reason of course.

I guess I got that way because my mom never asked and when I worked at prisons you ate what was on the line.

The only food that I am not all that big on is Mexican food, but I love Italian food and chicken fried rice when it comes to Chinese food. I could eat it all day and still not be sick of it. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My wife really does not give a shit, if she does not have to cook she is GTG.

It was not always the case, it was just something we grew into by years of knowing what each other likes and dislikes.

"What do you want for supper?" is a question that seldom gets asked anymore. I've pretty much always been the type that will eat what is put before me.....Within reason of course.

I guess I got that way because my mom never asked and when I worked at prisons you ate what was on the line.
As kids my brother and sister fussed about food, but I happily ate whatever was served. They are both gone now and I still happily eat whatever is laying around in the frig.

Forum List

Back