🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Hamas Is Doing To The Palestinians

You REALLY do not get it, do you?

I give them the "benefit of the doubt" because the IDF Protects me, or it is really that hard to comprehend.?! I give them the benefit of the doubt because I know 99% of the system and instruction the navy has, because I cam place myself THERE with them, that is what you do not get! an Israeli will ALWAYS give the IDF the benefit of the doubt. If it is the leftists or the Anti-Zionists word's, or the IDF? I'll believe the IDF everytime!

THAT's just how it IS!
So what you're saying is, you believe it's okay for the IDF to shoot people fishing?

I say I'll take the IDF word's first by any chance.

with no connection to that specific incident.

As for that, I've stated my point of view already.

the vessel used to bomb the USS COLE---was a tiny fishing boat---with
innocent yemeni arabs "fishing"

That all depends on just where the people are "fishing."

I give them the "benefit of the doubt" because the IDF Protects me, or it is really that hard to comprehend.?! I give them the benefit of the doubt because I know 99% of the system and instruction the navy has, because I cam place myself THERE with them, that is what you do not get! an Israeli will ALWAYS give the IDF the benefit of the doubt. If it is the leftists or the Anti-Zionists word's, or the IDF? I'll believe the IDF everytime!

THAT's just how it IS!
So what you're saying is, you believe it's okay for the IDF to shoot people fishing?

"How can those Zionists claim the Palestinians don't want peace when the Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas to carry out their desires?"

thbf-pirateraft.gif
"Hamas put in street lights along one of their roads and the IDF came in later and shot out all the lamps at the top. You fuckers are just evil people!"

To quote an old….pal:
friend.gif

JohnBlayton4x6.jpg

“You got a link, 'BOY'"

LoLoLoLo
arrow-l.gif
pal. . . (
SchofieldSmiley.gif
) used to always leave off the last "L" in her demented laugh-mode.

p.s., "BOY":
Emoticon___Drawing.gif
why would the IDF
Smiley_shades-and-phone.gif
cut the lights where terrorists lurk ? wouldn’t they want it as bright as possible to keep an eye on things…

thief.gif

wegmans17.gif

Shhh! If we reason with them with logic, they leave us. Then where will we go for fun & laughs?

"How can those Zionists claim the Palestinians don't want peace when the Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas to carry out their desires?"

thbf-pirateraft.gif
"Hamas put in street lights along one of their roads and the IDF came in later and shot out all the lamps at the top. You fuckers are just evil people!"

To quote an old….pal:
friend.gif

JohnBlayton4x6.jpg

“You got a link, 'BOY'"

LoLoLoLo
arrow-l.gif
pal. . . (
SchofieldSmiley.gif
) used to always leave off the last "L" in her demented laugh-mode.

p.s., "BOY":
Emoticon___Drawing.gif
why would the IDF
Smiley_shades-and-phone.gif
cut the lights where terrorists lurk ? wouldn’t they want it as bright as possible to keep an eye on things…

thief.gif

wegmans17.gif

Niether you nor I have been there, so you cannot know if a 1 minute video is "the whole picture!"

Logically, it is not!
What possibly could of happened, that would change the dynamic of that video?

You see in the video, people ARE FISHING! That is not hostile intent.

If someone is not an obvious threat, you cannot start shooting at them, just in case.

You are fuckin' ridiculous! How long ago did you lose your moral compass?

the vessel used to bomb the USS COLE---was a tiny fishing boat---with
innocent yemeni arabs "fishing"
I seem to recall it being a speed boat.

Is there some kind of natural law that it's not possible to fish from a 'speedboat'?

I am not knowlegable on BOATS----it was a very small boat---my
impression was that it was one of the little boats people take out
with four or five people ---for fishing purposes--of the
recreational kind -"SPEED BOAT" ???
what is that for "RACING MATCHES"?? I thought a "speed boat"
is simply a little boat with an extra powerful motor (????)

And if Hamas came in and shot out the street lamps in your neighborhood, you'd feel the same way as your stupid little icon?

"If" is not in the equation, they already have.

Tel Aviv Hit By Hamas Missiles - What It's Like to Experience Missile Strike

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOs7uMSDP1k]Tel Aviv Hit By Hamas Missiles - What It's Like to Experience Missile Strike - YouTube[/ame]

Loinboy: "
yapyap.gif
"

det6.png
"If" is not in the equation, they already have."

Cute.gif

...yeah, equation, already have... missile strike... (were you saying something...louie, i mean, loinboy)..

THAT's just how it IS!
Speaking of giving, I know about your IDF custom of handing out t-shirts with cartoons drawn on them after you finish a long and difficult training session. Was this your t-shirt the most moral army in the world gave you?

You take the IDF's word?

Okay, here's what one IDF man had to say about shooting Palestinian fishermen.

6. We shot at fishermen

Unit: Navy

Year: 2007

There’s an area bordering Gaza that’s under the navy’s control. Even after Israel disengaged from the Strip, nothing changed in the sea sector. I remember that near Area K, which divided Israel and Gaza, there were kids as young as four or six, who’d get up early in the morning to fish, in the areas that were off-limits. They’d go there because the other areas were crowded with fishermen. The kids always tried to cross, and every morning we’d shoot in their direction to scare them off. It got to the point of shooting at the kids’ feet where they were standing on the beach or at the ones on surfboards. We had Druze police officers on board who’d scream at them in Arabic. We’d see the poor kids crying.

What do you mean, “shoot in their direction”?

It starts with shooting in the air, then it shifts to shooting close by, and in extreme cases it becomes shooting toward their legs.

At what distance?

Five or six hundred meters, with a Rafael heavy machine gun, it’s all automatic.

Where do you aim?

It’s about perspective. On the screen, there’s a measure for height and a one for width, and you mark where you want the bullet to go with the cursor. It cancels out the effect of the waves and hits where it’s supposed to, it’s precise.

You aim a meter away from the surfboard?

More like five or six meters. I heard about cases where they actually hit the surfboards, but I didn’t see it. There were other things that bothered me, this thing with Palestinian fishing nets. The nets cost around four thousand shekels, which is like a million dollars for them. When they wouldn’t do what we said too many times, we’d sink their nets. They leave their nets in the water for something like six hours. The Dabur patrol boat comes along and cuts their nets.

Why?

As a punishment.
You shoot at children to punish them?

And yet you call the Palestinian's............"animals"!

You take the IDF's word?

Okay, here's what one IDF man had to say about shooting Palestinian fishermen.

6. We shot at fishermen

Unit: Navy

Year: 2007

There’s an area bordering Gaza that’s under the navy’s control. Even after Israel disengaged from the Strip, nothing changed in the sea sector. I remember that near Area K, which divided Israel and Gaza, there were kids as young as four or six, who’d get up early in the morning to fish, in the areas that were off-limits. They’d go there because the other areas were crowded with fishermen. The kids always tried to cross, and every morning we’d shoot in their direction to scare them off. It got to the point of shooting at the kids’ feet where they were standing on the beach or at the ones on surfboards. We had Druze police officers on board who’d scream at them in Arabic. We’d see the poor kids crying.

What do you mean, “shoot in their direction”?

It starts with shooting in the air, then it shifts to shooting close by, and in extreme cases it becomes shooting toward their legs.

At what distance?

Five or six hundred meters, with a Rafael heavy machine gun, it’s all automatic.

Where do you aim?

It’s about perspective. On the screen, there’s a measure for height and a one for width, and you mark where you want the bullet to go with the cursor. It cancels out the effect of the waves and hits where it’s supposed to, it’s precise.

You aim a meter away from the surfboard?

More like five or six meters. I heard about cases where they actually hit the surfboards, but I didn’t see it. There were other things that bothered me, this thing with Palestinian fishing nets. The nets cost around four thousand shekels, which is like a million dollars for them. When they wouldn’t do what we said too many times, we’d sink their nets. They leave their nets in the water for something like six hours. The Dabur patrol boat comes along and cuts their nets.

Why?

As a punishment.
You shoot at children to punish them?

And yet you call the Palestinian's............"animals"!

Since when does one or several IDF soldiers represent the IDF or Israel

Good point. Who can deny the state supported terrorism in Israel? Just consider the Israeli genocide of the Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Since when does one or several IDF soldiers represent the IDF or Israel
This is not a few bad apples scenario.

This is state-sponsored terrorism.

Forum List

Back